Thread: Samsung convoy 4

Feedback Score

Samsung convoy 4

Waterproof but still only available in a crazy hard to find dark color , I would much prefer a bright yellow, florecent green or pink color so it would be easier to find when I forget where I set it down.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by cycledude View Post
    Waterproof but still only available in a crazy hard to find dark color , I would much prefer a bright yellow, florecent green or pink color so it would be easier to find when I forget where I set it down.
    I don't think there would be much of a market for those colors. You can get a skin to put on it here:

http://www.skinomi.com/samsung-convoy-4.html

They have pink if you would like that. I would get the gold carbon fiber if you want it to be more visible and grippy too.

How does this phone compare to the DuraXV?

Feedback Score
    I have never actually seen the convoy 4 but it has a smaller battery 1300 compared to Kyocera Dura XV 1500,

Color and small signal bars are my only complaints but both phones are the same there, I have to put glasses on in order to clearly read the bars, my old phone was very easy to read the bars without glasses.

I suspect lots of folks would buy bright colored phones if they were available simply because it would make them easier to find when you forget where you left the thing or dropped it somewhere. A friend of mine used to have a yellow AT&T phone that was very easy to see and I've been wanting a bright colored phone ever since seeing his.

my Dura XV is the best sounding cell phone I ever used so I most likely won't be switching phones, the main reason I bought the Dura was because its waterproof and I spend a lot of time on a motorcycle so that seemed like a good feature to have but my old phone got wet a bunch of times and it never seemed to bother anything. My old phone was a Samsung Hue 7 years of trouble free use, the only reason I bought a new phone was to get on the $25 a month 700 anytime minutes plan.

Thanks for the tip about the covers, looks like they don't make one for the Dura XV

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by cycledude View Post

Thanks for the tip about the covers, looks like they don't make one for the Dura XV
    yeah they do, I have it in black carbon fiber.

http://www.skinomi.com/kyocera-duraxv--duraxa.html