Thread: Do Pay as you Go minutes roll forward?

Feedback Score

Do Pay as you Go minutes roll forward?

If I buy a $30 card and use $27 of it, when I recharge after 90 days will I have $30 or $33?

Device(s)
    Pixel 3aXL, LG G3, Moto G7 Power/E4/G6 Play
    Carrier(s)
    H2O, TMO, Xfinity, PagePlus, TracFone, RedPkt
    Feedback Score
    Remaining PayGo minutes will roll-over (you would have $33).

Feedback Score
    Thanks mframe.

Donald

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mframe View Post
    Remaining PayGo minutes will roll-over (you would have $33).
    this is completely false - they do not.

I buy $10/90day time for a spare phone
    consume $3 of it, and the remaining $7
    is gone by the next quarter.

I'm a paygo h2o cust the past 3 years.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by spypet View Post
    this is completely false - they do not.

I buy $10/90day time for a spare phone
    consume $3 of it, and the remaining $7
    is gone by the next quarter.

I'm a paygo h2o cust the past 3 years.
    But do you top up before it's due, like a day or two? I did and the money rolled with the top up. I used the $10 for 90 days. Plus tax of course....

Feedback Score
    Yeah, I have to agree with pattic. If I renew my Pay As You Go $10/90days before the expiration date, my balance carries forward.

This is from H2O's Terms and Conditions:

18. Expiration and Prepaid Refills. H2O Wireless Monthly plans are good for a period of 30 days at the applicable charge and expire at 11:59 p.m. C.S.T. on the 30th day; when you first activate a Monthly plan, the day the plan is activated counts as the first full day and counts towards the first 30 days, accordingly, during the first month of activation, your Monthly plan may be less than a full 30 days depending on the time of plan activation. H2O Wireless Pay As You Go plans and H2O BOLT plans expire in accordance with the expiration date provided with your purchased refill card.If you switch between plans, the features and Airtime days associated with your prior plan will no longer be available. If you recharge a Pay As You Go plan before expiration, remaining Airtime minutes and Airtime days will stack. If you recharge a Monthly plan before expiration, only Data will stack (up to 10GB). Stacking is not available for H2O BOLT plans. Credits to your prepaid account will be valid for a limited time from purchase, in accordance with the terms of your plan and/or the expiration date provided in conjunction with your purchased refill card. If your account balance falls to zero while you are on a call, the call will be disconnected. If your account is inactive, you will not be able to utilize your wireless device for any purpose. Your account and phone number will be cancelled if the balance remains at $0 for 30 consecutive days or more. H2O refills can only be used with H2O Devices. Credits cannot be transferred from one account to another. If your account becomes inactive, we may de-activate your account and you may lose your phone number. If you wish to use Services after your account has been de-activated, call Customer Service for reactivation. There may be a charge to reactivate and we cannot ensure that the same phone number will be available.

Feedback Score
    name246, this is really hard to get a handle on, this is from their page about Pay-as-you-go plans.

"H2O Wireless (“H2O”) service is for personal use in the U.S. Calls rounded up to the nearest whole minute. Airtime charges incurred on inbound/outbound calls and voicemail deposits/retrievals. You will be charged for all messages sent (per recipient) by you or to you, regardless of receipt. Data usage applies for sending/receiving MMS. Data usage rounded up to the nearest KB each use. Data speeds limited by device capability/location. International calls charged at the applicable international rate plus airtime, except for select international destinations that are included at no extra charge (i.e. airtime charge only). Unused balance does not roll over. "

It's a pain getting a handle on this as I'm hearing different stories from different H2O users and from different sources at H2O.

Feedback Score
    Just chiming in to say that when I top up my pay go plan (the $10/90 day card usually a week or so before my service days expire or just when I'm running low) that my balance carries over as well.

Feedback Score
    I can confirm minutes and the 90 days do carry over. My mother has been on Paygo for the last year or so and her expiration date is in late 2017. Usually top her off $20 every 2-3 months.

Carrier(s)
    TmobileToGo
    Feedback Score
    Concur with above. Mine roll over as long as recharged before expiration.

Feedback Score
    I've used H20 paygo and it does rollover. It's the only service I see myself using from them because it's the one their cs will least likely screw up if they get involved...lol

Feedback Score
    Can anyone recommend EasyGo for use in the USA/ I don't see much data listed about it. Wondering why not.

Feedback Score
    Depends on what you are looking for. It is a relatively new service offered by locus/h2o and requires use of easygo sim, not h2o sim. There is a thread around here somewhere that people list the issues they were having....