Thread: What are my options to retain my current pricing?

Carrier(s)
    Fido
    Feedback Score

What are my options to retain my current pricing?

I'm currently under contract until May and am grandfathered into the 6gb plan for $30.

As soon as my contract expires, the 6gb plan would jump in price by $5, my intentions are to keep my price plan as is.

I'm assuming I am required to take a phone and sign a contract to keep my price plan as is but are there any other options available to keep my 6gb plan from increasing in price?

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
    Current Plan:
    -$25 200 Daytime Minutes/ Unlimited Evenings/Weekends
    -$0 Fido2Fido Local
    -$7 Caller ID/Name Display
    -$4 Caller ID Credit
    -$7 Voicemail
    -$7 Voicemail Credit
    -$30 6gb Data Option
    - SAF/911 Waived
    -$0 2500 Text Messages
    -0 Minute Tracker
    TOTAL WITH TAX: $64.96

CURRENT PHONE(S): Galaxy Nexus I9250M

Feedback Score
    you should get rid of that 6GB then you will have no issues with the price going up

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by msavic6 View Post
    I'm currently under contract until May and am grandfathered into the 6gb plan for $30.

As soon as my contract expires, the 6gb plan would jump in price by $5, my intentions are to keep my price plan as is.

I'm assuming I am required to take a phone and sign a contract to keep my price plan as is but are there any other options available to keep my 6gb plan from increasing in price?

I have two Iphones with 6gb data each. I have renewed these contracts multiple times and I still have my 30 dollar 6gb plan. Currently both phones have expired contracts and are running month to month. Still have my 6gb for 30 dollar plan. Yours should stick too.

Carrier(s)
    Fido
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by snorlax14 View Post
    I have two Iphones with 6gb data each. I have renewed these contracts multiple times and I still have my 30 dollar 6gb plan. Currently both phones have expired contracts and are running month to month. Still have my 6gb for 30 dollar plan. Yours should stick too.
    Interesting to hear as it conflicts with previous reports that the price would be increased.

Do you think Fido would be able to tell me if I were to call them?

If my plan is slated to increase then I would just go ahead and pick up an S7 Edge and be done with it for 2 years.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by msavic6 View Post
    Interesting to hear as it conflicts with previous reports that the price would be increased.

Do you think Fido would be able to tell me if I were to call them?...
    You really want to push your luck?
    Disclaimer: All my posts, replies, comments and/or opinions expressed on www.howardforums.com are my own contribution only. The views expressed on this page do not necessarily represent or reflect the views of Fido, its management or employees.
    Fritz Z24...