Page 45 of 46 FirstFirst ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 LastLast

Thread: SMARTEL is now BLUEGREEN MOBILE

Carrier(s)
    Truphone, FreeUp, FreedomPop US & MX, Toggle UK, Piranha, Netzclub DE, Simyo ES, Three UK
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Roundabout1 View Post
    There's also a 404 area code number you can call, in Atlanta. You'll see it on your CC billing statement if you look. I believe its (404) 476-3988. I have no idea if you can actually reach someone at that number anymore, but you can give it a try. Post back if you are able to talk to someone there about your issue. I would assume they answer at normal working hours M-F 9-5 but who knows?
    They've called me from 678-528-8968, and was told I could call and SMS that same number. Not long after I called that number during the week during business hours (definitely before 4pm Eastern time). No answer. Maybe a voicemail system answered, but if so it was the standard system message - no recorded message with instructions like "please leave your name and number". Unprofessional.

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S8 Active
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile, Lycamobile, Sprint, Tello, Freedompop
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by djphilosophy View Post
    They've called me from 678-528-8968, and was told I could call and SMS that same number. Not long after I called that number during the week during business hours (definitely before 4pm Eastern time). No answer. Maybe a voicemail system answered, but if so it was the standard system message - no recorded message with instructions like "please leave your name and number". Unprofessional.
    They do have a freshdesk,it's linked back a ways on the thread. Ah, here, https://bluegreenmobile.freshdesk.com/support/home
    Takes about a day for a ticket but I have had no issues. Keeping my plan with data stash and bingeOn as long as I can.

Feedback Score
    I have not had any issues. This BingeOn plan fits my needs well and I plan to keep it.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by noton View Post
    I have not had any issues. This BingeOn plan fits my needs well and I plan to keep it.
    which plan are you on? I have the 5gb tablet plan, does it have bingeon?

Carrier(s)
    AT&T (BlueGreen Mobile)
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by cross12095 View Post
    On my line it still shows GA as the billing address.
    Attachment 151255
    I know this is an old post, I just wanted to update some information for later use by anyone that needs to contact them. I found this website that lists Go Technology Management LLC as being run by Jake Rog.

This link shows the information and address in Cumming, GA: https://www.bizapedia.com/ga/go-tech...ement-llc.html

and a contact phone number, (404) 255-0037 - on this page: https://www.bizapedia.com/phonebook/.../jake-rog.html

Webpage for Go Technology: http://goknows.com/

Unknown how up to date or useful this information is/will be, but just putting it out there as another possible way to reach them.

Carrier(s)
    AT&T (BlueGreen Mobile)
    Feedback Score
    Our ATT service is down for two days now with BG Mobile, I don't know what's going on. Is anyone else with them having an issue right now? We can't make any outgoing calls and no calls come in at all. I contacted them but haven't heard back yet. Our bill was paid on time (by auto-debit) and we haven't had any issues up till now. I hope it's just a glitch in the system, but I'm worried when something like this happens.

No one answers any of the phone numbers above, not the ones I posted, or the ones others have posted.

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S8 Active
    Carrier(s)
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Roundabout1 View Post
    Our ATT service is down for two days now with BG Mobile, I don't know what's going on. Is anyone else with them having an issue right now? We can't make any outgoing calls and no calls come in at all. I contacted them but haven't heard back yet. Our bill was paid on time (by auto-debit) and we haven't had any issues up till now. I hope it's just a glitch in the system, but I'm worried when something like this happens.

No one answers any of the phone numbers above, not the ones I posted, or the ones others have posted.
    Try the Freshdesk ?

https://bluegreenmobile.freshdesk.com/support/home
    Last edited by Vertabrae; 10-24-2018 at 01:21 PM. Reason: Typo

Feedback Score
    Are they still in business I use to have them back inna days wanted to join back

Device(s)
    Moto Z2 Force, X4, G7, G7 Power, G6, G5s+, E6, E5+, E5, E4..
    Carrier(s)
    metro by T-Mobile, TracFone on Verizon, AT&T and T-Mobile, and FreeUp.
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Ceodayday View Post
    Are they still in business I use to have them back inna days wanted to join back
    I had them also, still have a friend using them. He added a line about 6 months ago. We used email to add line. Try emailing them at [email protected].

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S8 Active
    Carrier(s)
    Feedback Score
    Anyone with a Bluegreen line having service issues? Sim seems to have no service, My.TMO will not recognize the phone number, and neither will TMO Tuesdays. The payment ran on the first and I was able to log in on Gogoinflight last week. I have a Freshdesk ticket but they have gotten less responsive there.

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S8 Active
    Carrier(s)
    Feedback Score
    So perhaps it was only my line, but I am back online now. No idea why it was dropped but it's working again. I did have to get a new phone number and the Binge On codes no longer work. So, cancel the red alert.

Device(s)
    Pixel 4 XL
    Carrier(s)
    Google Fi, Sprint
    Feedback Score
    I don't know if anyone has noticed this, but one of Bluegreen's T-Mobile accounts is 30 day past due and they have a balance of $8k due...on Feb 22nd...FYI.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by compuguy View Post
    I don't know if anyone has noticed this, but one of Bluegreen's T-Mobile accounts is 30 day past due and they have a balance of $8k due...on Feb 22nd...FYI.
    That might not be anything to worry about. Before 4G Antenna Shop took away the ability to see the accounts online, their balance due would often be even higher.

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S8 Active
    Carrier(s)
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by compuguy View Post
    Back when I had a line there this was pretty much normal, month in and out. That kind of float seems like a lot but for business my impression is that it’s not.
    Last edited by Vertabrae; 02-21-2020 at 02:00 PM. Reason: Typo
    ——
    If you join Tello, feel free to use referral P3J3P699 to get $10 off when you sign up for a new account.

Device(s)
    Pixel 4 XL
    Carrier(s)
    Google Fi, Sprint
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Boz1 View Post
    That might not be anything to worry about. Before 4G Antenna Shop took away the ability to see the accounts online, their balance due would often be even higher.
    I get that. What concerns me is this line seen on the bill summary page:
    You must pay your past due balance of $5xxx.xx to avoid service interruption.

Page 45 of 46 FirstFirst ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 LastLast