Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Share your negative Sprint experiences

Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile USA
    Feedback Score

Share your negative Sprint experiences

Quote Originally Posted by larryt510 View Post
    Everything has become rock solid around my area and we don't even have 800 Mhz in any shape or form. The Clearwire cell sites throughout the LA area have helped a great deal as it really beefed up LTE.
    The only person I know still on Sprint dropped by my neighborhood in Tustin, CA (very close to "The District") a couple weeks ago and asked to connect to my Wi-Fi network. I asked why, and he held up his iPhone 6+ and he was on 1X (couldn't even get SpeedTest to load). I tested my T-Mobile connection and it was getting 34Mbps down. I guess Sprint's improvements haven't reached this part of OC yet... since their decline in 2011.
    - Chokaay

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by larryt510 View Post
    This thread is about positive experiences by CURRENT Sprint customers. Let's keep it on topic please. I will start deleting any posts that try to derail the topic of the thread with negativity.
    You mean DID delete.

a) Given that just this weekend I received my last Sprint statement, I am, technically, a "current customer".

b) If leaving Sprint is a positive experience, which it absolutely has been for me, then logically, I've met your criteria. And if you believe in Sprint as much as you say you do, then you shouldn't be afraid to encounter dissenting opinions. I paid my bills on-time to Sprint since 2006, it's not my fault that their 3G and 4G networks in northern LA county are dismal performers...that's entirely on Sprint's shoulders. I paid them on time and consistently contacted them to let then know their networks were not performing well in my area (the 3rd largest city in LA county), to absolutely no avail.

c) If you have to police posts so stringently that it takes a "walled garden thread" to obtain a positive thread in the name of Sprint, that speaks volumes about the "Sprint experience".

Go ahead, delete away (again).

Hasta la vista!

Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile, Verizon MVNO
    Feedback Score

Since all the posts that do not praise Sprint get deleted in the positive Sprint experiences thread, I thought I'll start this thread for the negative experiences. Just like the other thread, if your experience is not that of the title, please do not post it in this thread. Thank you.

Feedback Score
    Too funny.

Feedback Score

Name:  ImageUploadedByHoFo1453862030.151351.jpg
Views: 442
Size:  41.1 KB
    This is my experience 24 hours a day with Sprint
    LTE Speeds
    Why not change my wireless provider?
    1-Unlimited data x $100
    (No one can give me that deal these days)
    But the main, because I travel a lot:
    *Sprint Open World*

Device(s)
    Nexus5/Nexus6
    Carrier(s)
    Cricket
    Feedback Score
    The 3g legacy site near my work that still doesn't work combined with LTE that couldn't even play Pandora across town. I was an idiot for believing that they would fix it for so long.

Feedback Score

The most negative experience I have had at Sprint is when I went to the retail store and this T-Mobile customer who was trying to port couldn't find her account number so she threw a temper tantrum just as their CEO does when he doesn't get his way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Wireless Junkie View Post
    The most negative experience I have had at Sprint is when I went to the retail store and this T-Mobile customer who was trying to port couldn't find her account number so she threw a temper tantrum just as their CEO does when he doesn't get his way.

The thread title is "Share your negative Sprint experiences." How that lady acted and the comparison you made is irrelevant.

Feedback Score
    Seriously does the Mods do some work around here? Like cleaning house.

For the poster above and his mediocre speed test there is not excuses in 2015 and now 2016 to stay with a carrier that doesn't work for your needs. Everyone of the others will buy your contract to switch.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Fabian Cortez View Post
    The thread title is "Share your negative Sprint experiences." How that lady acted and the comparison you made is irrelevant.
    That was an experience with Sprint, unfortunately it was turned negative by a T-Mobile customer imitating John Legere. I was upset at Sprint for entertaining her childishness.

Feedback Score
    That was an experience with Sprint, unfortunately it was turned negative by a T-Mobile customer imitating John Legere. I was upset at Sprint for entertaining her childishness.

Again, Sprint, the corporation, did nothing to create such an experience. That is nothing but a stretch.

Clearly the intent of this thread is express negative feelings and experience from. Be it network experiences, billing, customer service, etc. Not a loud customer from T-Mobile (red herring) nor any type of store theft, etc.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Fabian Cortez View Post
    Again, Sprint, the corporation, did nothing to create such an experience. That is nothing but a stretch.

Clearly the intent of this thread is express negative feelings and experience from. Be it network experiences, billing, customer service, etc. Not a loud customer from T-Mobile (red herring) nor any type of store theft, etc.
    How do you know she wasn't paid by Sprint as advertisement of showing how upset T-Mobile customers can be to relate to people, and Sprint's customer service team jumps in to turn the experience into a positive one??

I feel like that's the cause of that situation, therefore caused by Sprint.

Feedback Score
    How do you know she wasn't paid by Sprint as advertisement of showing how upset T-Mobile customers can be to relate to people, and Sprint's customer service team jumps in to turn the experience into a positive one??

I feel like that's the cause of that situation, therefore caused by Sprint.

My statement of "that's a stretch" stands. In fact, you're seriously reaching at this point with such a conspiracy theory.

My "negative" experience of Sprint was needing to borrow a colleague's phone after mine had died. It wasn't even rush hour nor was I in a congested area and loading simple webpages was pretty much unbearable.

This thread is going to be moved to the rants section anyway.

Device(s)
    iPhone 11 Pro
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon, T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    This thread is ridiculous. Just about every sprint thread here is already negative we don't need one titled "share your negative experience".

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by NYC_33 View Post
    Seriously does the Mods do some work around here? Like cleaning house.

For the poster above and his mediocre speed test there is not excuses in 2015 and now 2016 to stay with a carrier that doesn't work for your needs. Everyone of the others will buy your contract to switch.
    Excuse me,did you have read the two main reasons why i'm with Sprint?

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast