Thread: Problem icloud ios 9.2

Feedback Score

Problem icloud ios 9.2

hey guys, i need your help ?.. i just restored my iphone, i dont know to bypass the activation screen in ios 9.2 and i forgot and dont know the details of icloud.. i've been seeking for help on how to do this.. i found a site that has unlock a while ago, http://www.doulci-activator.com/ is anyone familiar with this? can anyone help me? pleeeeeeaase..

Device(s)
    Apple iPhone7 Plus Apple iPhone 7 Plus
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T Mobility
    Feedback Score
    If this is your telephone, you have to enter the Apple ID to turn off the iCloud lock to finish the restoration. There is no bypass. If this is not a telephone on which you turned on the iCloud lock, do not look for help here.
    Earl F. Parrish

Feedback Score
    mr Earl F. Parrish , is only "Partially Correct",

but he is right to say that there are not many ways about how to "Unlock Icloud Account Officially" ( By Officially I mean through Apple Call Center or through Genius Bar) .

If you own the device , you probably have already the "Stage One" for unlocking or at least the Original Purchase Invoice ...

If you don't have these details you may check this info through Imei + UDID for Free ( you'll need to go to the Repair Center with GSX Account) or you must have some friends in the Apple Store :-)

As last chance you may ask a "Third Party" supplier to help you get info about your Iphone and your Icloud Account , but they will probably ask you to pay for that ...

I may run a Free Check for you , but only if you are the Legittimate Owner ( just get in touch with me somehow through this forum)

Hope my post has helped those who have issues with Activation Lock :-)

Doulci will not help you , they don't have anough resources to fight Apple Activation Rules :-)