Thread: Question about Order Entry

Feedback Score

Question about Order Entry

I was trying to help my dad out with placing the order and because his CC has a different billing address it wouldn't process the order because the place order wouldn't let him separate the billing from shipping address. When he tried to fix it the order entry page timed out and when he did it again it said number is already on cricket if he talks with chat they can fix this for him right? I just don't want him to be left behind of the port in and instant credit on Samsung Grand Prime

Feedback Score
    Use the Zendesk email support facility they will take care of you quick smart

Feedback Score
    Ok that's on their site right?

Feedback Score

Device(s)
    iPhone 8+
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    I have almost the same issue. My address isn't considered "real" because I can only get mail at my PO BOX due to usps not wanting to ship to addresses in rural regions. That means payment options don't accept my address, only my po box. Well cricket doesn't accept PO Boxes, so that's a continuous problem for me. I've found that email support does help to an extent, like sometimes they'll make exceptions to their policy, but they will never ship to a po box whatsoever.

Feedback Score

Question about Order Entry

Quote Originally Posted by fflip8 View Post
    I have almost the same issue. My address isn't considered "real" because I can only get mail at my PO BOX due to usps not wanting to ship to addresses in rural regions. That means payment options don't accept my address, only my po box. Well cricket doesn't accept PO Boxes, so that's a continuous problem for me. I've found that email support does help to an extent, like sometimes they'll make exceptions to their policy, but they will never ship to a po box whatsoever.
    Oh good point I'll try to shoot them an email thanks!! On that note how do I make a zen desk account to talk to them I'm not given an option to register

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by fflip8 View Post
    http://www.howardforums.com/showthread.php?t=1873261
    AMEX Serve card for use with MVNOs

You can purchase and fund one of these in a big box, set up the customer information at the website with whatever not post office box address you want cricket to send stuff to, could be your work could be a friend could be a rented box at a UPS Store, they let you use a normal street address.

As long as you don't do it too often I think, you should be able to also change the address as needed. Look particularly at the sub account feature for autopay

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by punisherbv View Post
    Oh good point I'll try to shoot them an email thanks!! On that note how do I make a zen desk account to talk to them I'm not given an option to register
    You'll notice among the top results is the actual email address just send all your detailed information in a regular email to that address

Feedback Score

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by punisherbv View Post
    Ckt is very unforgiving when it comes to new service or sending you a physical product. Once you're in, you can pay for the service nearly in many ways and no funky address checks, etc. Out of curiosity, why can't he simply have it shipped to the billing address or is that a POBox like thing? Let us know if that works out with the Zendesk.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by dafone View Post
    Ckt is very unforgiving when it comes to new service or sending you a physical product. Once you're in, you can pay for the service nearly in many ways and no funky address checks, etc. Out of curiosity, why can't he simply have it shipped to the billing address or is that a POBox like thing? Let us know if that works out with the Zendesk.
    It got worked out he was able to get the phone ordered all set now