Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

Thread: RingTo transitioning to paid service.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by SnowyWhite View Post
    Which of the 7 children that you claimed to have raised over the last 40 years would this Mother be?
    I'm completely fascinated by this chapter.
    Please enlighten me.
    I take it that is sarcasm and skepticism there smelly, but I have no idea why would anybody make this stuff up?

You do have an amazing memory though, but no signing involved, I don't know where you got that? Yes in the first 2 - 3 years, the kids actually had around them a mix of 3 languages other than English, and it is true that English is the only one that they are now conversant in, although they do understand a little bit of the two spoken by their mother's family.

Since we split, her English has gotten much better and in fact she is coming stateside to visit us in a few weeks. Can't say I'm really looking forward to that myself, but it will be nice for the kiddies.

Device(s)
    LG G2, Moto G5+, Moto E4, (Droid Mini, GS3, Droid4, L41C, Droid3, S390G, LG500G, T404G, T301G, V170)
    Carrier(s)
    Total Wireless (Verizon, Red Pocket, Tracfone)
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by HansCT View Post
    I'm wondering about those dozens of numbers that I created with ring to using the groove IP interface, it sounds like groove IP is almost saying those numbers belong to them, as opposed to me.
    I recall Ring.To stating that GVIP users would have the option to stay with RT if they wanted.
    Somewhere on their support forum.

Or the option to port out for free (waive the $5 fee for number RT provided) to whatever SNRB comes up with or anywhere else.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by HansCT View Post
    I take it that is sarcasm and skepticism there smelly, but I have no idea why would anybody make this stuff up?

You do have an amazing memory though, but no signing involved, I don't know where you got that? Yes in the first 2 - 3 years, the kids actually had around them a mix of 3 languages other than English, and it is true that English is the only one that they are now conversant in, although they do understand a little bit of the two spoken by their mother's family.

Since we split, her English has gotten much better and in fact she is coming stateside to visit us in a few weeks. Can't say I'm really looking forward to that myself, but it will be nice for the kiddies.
    Scepticism would be putting it mildly.
    You said it was 5 different languages and none of them were English.
    You said they had to use sign language via Skype because the kids couldn't use their first language and no one in the home could speak English so they had to sign.
    Which in itself is peculiar.

ASL?
    Or signing in whatever their first language was?
    Sign language is different in different countries.

And is she also the Mother of the other 5 kids of the 7 you claim you've raised over the past 40 years?

To bring this back on topic.
    Having my Ring.To number on my Ringplus phone is really nice!
    I'm glad that the process was painless.
    From reading the posts from some people here about Ringplus I was a little apprehensive about the entire thing.
    It would not have been a big deal if it would not have worked but I do really like that phone number.

Sent from my Wonderful LG Optimus L90

Device(s)
    iPhone XS Max
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T Wireless
    Feedback Score
    It amazes me how poorly some of you understand the things you've been told in the past. I have warned all three of you children to stop the same behaviors you have exhibited in the last few posts, and yet here we are again.

I will not tolerate this kind of childish nonsense. Most of us are here to discuss cellular phones, services and devices. If you want to spend time discussing each other, find a different forum to bother with your crap.

Thread closed. For anyone else that feels like discussing RingTo's transition to a paid service, please feel free to start another thread. You're guaranteed at least a few days of it not being interrupted with peoples senseless crap...

Become a Premium Member or Advertiser here!
    Want to use a referral link in your signature, support the forums by becoming a Premium Member!
    Have you read the forum rules lately?
    If you have a problem with a post for any reason, please report it rather than responding to it, and a moderator will be along shortly.

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24