Thread: What would you like for Christmas?

Device(s)
    Various
    Carrier(s)
    WIND
    Feedback Score

What would you like for Christmas?

Lets do something fun.

Every year windmobile has special promotion for Christmas.

What kind of specials would you like to see?

May be the $50 plan for $42? Bring back the $39 plan? Or have both specials and allow people to choose which specials they like?

What about an increased in windtab just for christmas?

Lets be creative and hope a windmobile rep will pass the info to windmobile management and help us get the promotion we would like to have?

Device(s)
    Nexus 6
    Carrier(s)
    WIND Mobile
    Feedback Score
    If WIND is going to do anything which will cost money (cheaper plans, increased WIND Tab, lower priced hardware, or something like that) I would rather see the money spent on more robust coverage in areas which currently have coverage, and in possible expansion of coverage area.
    Plan prices are pretty good as they are, but service could stand improvement in some ways.
    As a side benefit, the latter would almost certainly result in increased number of subscribers.

Agree?

FWIW!
    John <><

Device(s)
    Various
    Carrier(s)
    WIND
    Feedback Score
    AGREE 100%. Unfortunately, everyone wants a deal. that just the nature of human beings.
    The nature of the beast is, every sign up will bring new cash for wind to help expand. Spending money and hoping for more sub may work, but does not help the short term issues of cash. There must be some kind of happy balance. So it need some way to attract new sub.

Quote Originally Posted by underrated View Post
    If WIND is going to do anything which will cost money (cheaper plans, increased WIND Tab, lower priced hardware, or something like that) I would rather see the money spent on more robust coverage in areas which currently have coverage, and in possible expansion of coverage area.
    Plan prices are pretty good as they are, but service could stand improvement in some ways.
    As a side benefit, the latter would almost certainly result in increased number of subscribers.

Agree?

FWIW!

Device(s)
    iPhone 4S
    Carrier(s)
    Telus
    Feedback Score
    Faster data speeds
    Phone History

Device(s)
    Nexus all the way
    Carrier(s)
    Shwind (formerly Wind) Mobile
    Feedback Score
    The price is already really good, what's lacking is on the value side of the ledger. Wind needs to increase the value of their offering by improving their service. All I want for Christmas this year is faster/functional data. Next year, LTE.

Feedback Score
    I would wish that they should sell $35 plan for $29. This way they can also compete with Mobilicity. And plan should be valid for life time, not just for first 6 months.

Device(s)
    Various
    Carrier(s)
    WIND
    Feedback Score
    Wind need to increase their apru. $35 to 29 would not help their cause. I think their floor price is going from the $45 plan to $39. But if I were them, would offer the $50 plan in the low $40s.

Feedback Score
    But then it would be hard to compete with Mobilicity and Chatr. Also mobilicity is switching to Rogers network. Mobilicity always have offered unlimited talk, text and data for $30. $35 plan is ideal for most of the people. Wind should give this plan for $29.

Feedback Score
    Restore data performance to 2014 levels.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by will888 View Post
    Restore data performance to 2014 levels.
    Yes I agree...end the secret 2015 data throttling conspiracy.

Device(s)
    Samsung S8, iPhone 7 Plus
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers, Freedom Mobile
    Feedback Score
    My wishlist has nothing do do with price plans:

1 - Honour promises (callbacks, timeframes: 24-48 hours DOESN'T MEAN 4 WEEKS to NEVER)
    2 - Fix the damn network. Tired of full bars but no calls/data in the GTA. Barely seems to matter where anymore (Yonge/Eg, Square One, Scarborough Town, most the DVP, list goes on). I don't even care about LTE when I can't even use 3G between the swiss cheese coverage and congestion.
    3 - For the love of... , get rid of the overseas csr's. They are useless and I hang up right away when I get them at this point.

I would gladly pay a little more for usable service (and essentially am having to do that still by carrying another carriers service).