Thread: AT&T 4G HSPA+/LTE Speedtests!

  1. #18676
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    36
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by BentleyBeard View Post
    Which market are you in?
    I'm in Morgantown WV

    Sent from AT&T S10+ Highest speed test 227 down 13 up

  2. #18677
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    36
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by tyroned3222 View Post
    I really can’t wait to see the outcome. AT&T has filed for 378 small cell permits in El Paso, TX since February.



    I think this is a mix of LTE and 5G as here att has weak tower spacing and hardly as an density


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    How do you find this information

    Sent from AT&T S10+ Highest speed test 227 down 13 up

  3. #18678
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    1,854
    Carrier(s)
    prepaid baby
    Feedback Score
    0
    Speed taken near site in Harrow, Pennsylvania.

    Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

  4. #18679
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    3,821
    Device(s)
    iPhone 11 Pro 256 GB Midnight Green
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T Mobility
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by dougfitton92 View Post
    Has anyone been able to lock on to band 14 with more than one CA

    Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    I’ve done all kinds of B14 combos with B14 as PCC, SCC0, SCC1, and SCC2.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Chicago, IL
    2+46+46+46+4

  5. #18680
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    36
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by jakeuten View Post
    I’ve done all kinds of B14 combos with B14 as PCC, SCC0, SCC1, and SCC2.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I can only get mine to do band 14 with 66 CA x2


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #18681
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    5,124
    Feedback Score
    0
    I see a lot of band 14 as CA , usually 2+14+30+66. I’ve only been on it primary a handful of times.

  7. #18682
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Almont, Michigan
    Posts
    4,129
    Device(s)
    Galaxy S10
    Carrier(s)
    LTE-A
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by dougfitton92 View Post
    I can only get mine to do band 14 with 66 CA x2


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It's the network that is determining what pairings your phone is utilizing. I've seen many different combos from 2x to 5x with B14. Some sites that I know are running 14 hardly ever put me on it. Others like this one put me on 14 as PCC. Taken on the S10 from a site close to home....

    Name:  Screenshot_20190403-224006_Service mode RIL.jpg
Views: 114
Size:  58.9 KB

  8. #18683
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    36
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by 10mm View Post
    It's the network that is determining what pairings your phone is utilizing. I've seen many different combos from 2x to 5x with B14. Some sites that I know are running 14 hardly ever put me on it. Others like this one put me on 14 as PCC. Taken on the S10 from a site close to home....

    Name:  Screenshot_20190403-224006_Service mode RIL.jpg
Views: 114
Size:  58.9 KB
    I actually lock my phone to band 14 because it runs really good where im at

    Sent from AT&T S10+ Highest speed test 227 down 13 up

  9. #18684
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    3,821
    Device(s)
    iPhone 11 Pro 256 GB Midnight Green
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T Mobility
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by 10mm View Post
    It's the network that is determining what pairings your phone is utilizing. I've seen many different combos from 2x to 5x with B14. Some sites that I know are running 14 hardly ever put me on it. Others like this one put me on 14 as PCC. Taken on the S10 from a site close to home....

    Name:  Screenshot_20190403-224006_Service mode RIL.jpg
Views: 114
Size:  58.9 KB
    Nokia markets might have more B14 CA combos than E///.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #18685
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    36
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by jakeuten View Post
    Nokia markets might have more B14 CA combos than E///.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    How do I tell what market im in

    Sent from AT&T S10+ Highest speed test 227 down 13 up

  11. #18686
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Northwest Arkansas
    Posts
    2,316
    Device(s)
    iPhone X🅂, Galaxy S10
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T Mobility & Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by dougfitton92 View Post
    How do I tell what market im in

    Sent from AT&T S10+ Highest speed test 227 down 13 up
    WV is Ericsson vendor territory. It’s more than likely the band combos are there, but just not enabled.
    - Bentley



    AT&T's commercial 4G network, with LAA-LTE.

  12. #18687
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    36
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by BentleyBeard View Post
    WV is Ericsson vendor territory. It’s more than likely the band combos are there, but just not enabled.
    Well that sucks we need them

    Sent from AT&T S10+ Highest speed test 227 down 13 up

  13. #18688
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Almont, Michigan
    Posts
    4,129
    Device(s)
    Galaxy S10
    Carrier(s)
    LTE-A
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by dougfitton92 View Post
    Well that sucks we need them

    Sent from AT&T S10+ Highest speed test 227 down 13 up
    One thing I've noticed with my S10, if I lock out B12 I don't see 5CA with 14 like the one I posted. Disabling any of the bands seem to mess up the combos that appear.

  14. #18689
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    36
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by 10mm View Post
    One thing I've noticed with my S10, if I lock out B12 I don't see 5CA with 14 like the one I posted. Disabling any of the bands seem to mess up the combos that appear.
    Yeah I know I locked to band 14 and 66 and it did the 2x ca with but when I locked it wouldn't do it so it's really stupid

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

  15. #18690
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    2,510
    Device(s)
    s6 note 4 and 5s
    Carrier(s)
    T Mobile
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by dougfitton92 View Post
    Yeah I know I locked to band 14 and 66 and it did the 2x ca with but when I locked it wouldn't do it so it's really stupid

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Which phones are band 14 equiped?

    Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Page 1246 of 1334 FirstFirst ... 246 746 1146 1196 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 1238 1239 1240 1241 1242 1243 1244 1245 1246 1247 1248 1249 1250 1251 1252 1253 1254 1255 1256 1257 1258 1259 1260 1296 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. New 4G HSPA / LTE network sightings
    By ChristopherMcG in forum T-Mobile
    Replies: 1403
    Last Post: 10-21-2014, 08:11 PM
  2. Sonic 4G Works on AT&T 4G (HSPA)
    By silentjudge in forum Data Aircards / USB Modems / Netbooks
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-05-2013, 12:54 PM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-28-2012, 02:36 PM
  4. AT&T 4G (HSPA+) Rollout
    By elimcgrubber in forum AT&T
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 02-17-2012, 03:46 PM
  5. Possible to use Verizon or AT&T 4G HSPA Phone on Telus?
    By berzerkled in forum TELUS/Koodo/Public Mobile
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-17-2011, 01:14 AM

Bookmarks