Page 76 of 76 FirstFirst ... 26 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76
Results 1,126 to 1,135 of 1135

Thread: Northern MI T-Mobile buildout has begun!

Device(s)
    Note9
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T, Google Fi, Mint
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Hagar View Post
    What ironic is that 600 MHZ has ben used for TV broadcasting for over 60 years at MUCH higher power levels and yet where are all the cancers from this? Heck TV used to go up to 890 MHz. So pretty much bands 5, 12, 13, 14, 17, 71. Wi-fi uses 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz where are all the cancers? Wi-fi been around long enough for it to show up. Bands 2 and 4/66 are lower than this.
    Yup. A friend told me about one of these "electrohypersensitive" loonies she ran into, and I told her about how the frequency that's roughly aligned with Verizon's B13 used to be licensed at 5 million watts to a TV station near Hartford.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by SoxFan76 View Post
    Yup. A friend told me about one of these "electrohypersensitive" loonies she ran into, and I told her about how the frequency that's roughly aligned with Verizon's B13 used to be licensed at 5 million watts to a TV station near Hartford.
    Exactly, a TV station that can send a signal 60+ miles must be powerful so the people that live less than 5 miles from the tower should be riddled with cancer using these loonies logic. But a mmwave signal that can't even go through leaves less than 100 feet away is going to cause cancer. Last time I checked my skin is thicker than a leaf.

Device(s)
    Galaxy S10
    Carrier(s)
    LTE-A
    Feedback Score
    I think the spectrum many are alarmed about is mmWave and not low band. We don't really know what the effects will be for anyone exposed to it on a constant basis long term.

https://www.doctoroz.com/episode/oz-...=5729975165001

Device(s)
    Note9
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T, Google Fi, Mint
    Feedback Score
    Exactly, a TV station that can send a signal 60+ miles must be powerful so the people that live less than 5 miles from the tower should be riddled with cancer using these loonies logic. But a mmwave signal that can't even go through leaves less than 100 feet away is going to cause cancer. Last time I checked my skin is thicker than a leaf.
    Exactly. And cell phone towers have been getting less powerful over time, at least in urban and suburban areas, as carriers densify.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 10mm View Post
    I think the spectrum many are alarmed about is mmWave and not low band. We don't really know what the effects will be for anyone exposed to it on a constant basis long term.

Well let's see visible light and not just the sun light but light from light bulbs emits radio waves at wavelegnths 9000-15,000 times smaller than the 47 GHz frequency which is the highest currently being auctioned off for 5G. So if mmwave is bad then light is worse and you're exposed to it most of the time. How much cancer has your lightbulbs given you? And even a LED lightbulb uses more power than a cellphone or small cell

Visible light wavelength 400-700 nanometers. 47 GHz mmwave 6 MILLION nanometers standard X-ray at the hospital 2 nanometers. in other words if Xray wavelength was a golf ball. 47 GHz wavelength would be a ball 80 miles in diameter. Not even close to being the same thing

Device(s)
    S9
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Well let's see visible light and not just the sun light but light from light bulbs emits radio waves at wavelegnths 9000-15,000 times smaller than the 47 GHz frequency which is the highest currently being auctioned off for 5G. So if mmwave is bad then light is worse and you're exposed to it most of the time. How much cancer has your lightbulbs given you? And even a LED lightbulb uses more power than a cellphone or small cell

Visible light wavelength 400-700 nanometers. 47 GHz mmwave 6 MILLION nanometers standard X-ray at the hospital 2 nanometers. in other words if Xray wavelength was a golf ball. 47 GHz wavelength would be a ball 80 miles in diameter. Not even close to being the same thing
    Agree... I was just about to volunteer to work for a lady that was running for Congress till I read her 5G is going to kill us all articles. I got to talk to her again now I just can’t handle clown shows. All these clowns are thinking 5G equals microwave ovens. They don’t even understand the term data compensation.

Device(s)
    Any Windows Phones!
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score

Perhaps, but I trust medical information from Dr. Oz just a little less than I would trust medical information from the Wizard of Oz...

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk
    --
    Todd Allcock, Microsoft MVP: Mobile Devices 2007-2011

Device(s)
    Galaxy S10
    Carrier(s)
    LTE-A
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by elecconnec View Post
    Perhaps, but I trust medical information from Dr. Oz just a little less than I would trust medical information from the Wizard of Oz...

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk
    Hey, I'm not worried about 5G. I just posted the link with a medical expert giving her opinion that they don't know the effects of mmWave yet long term which is most likely the consensus of all radiologists. If you have any links with medical experts saying mmWave is guaranteed 100% safe please feel free to post it.

Device(s)
    Note9
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T, Google Fi, Mint
    Feedback Score
    Hey, I'm not worried about 5G. I just posted the link with a medical expert giving her opinion that they don't know the effects of mmWave yet long term which is most likely the consensus of all radiologists. If you have any links with medical experts saying mmWave is guaranteed 100% safe please feel free to post it.
    I'm worried about everyone becoming distracted and dumber because they're on their phones all day. 5G radio signals aren't going to do anything.

Feedback Score
    The main argument with mmwave is that they have smaller wavelengths which for some reason they equate with being harmful. However just ordinary light, not just sunlight but light even from lightbulbs have a much much smaller wavelength so using their logic, lightbulbs should have been causing missive amounts of cancer for 140 years now. It's doesn't because it's non-ionizing just like mmwaves

Page 76 of 76 FirstFirst ... 26 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76