Thread: Need to Raplace Samsung Galaxy S4

Feedback Score

Need to Raplace Samsung Galaxy S4

I just bought a new-in-box Samsung Galaxy S4 (i-337). It's great, except that the camera was DOA. I've gone through Samsung's technical support and they more or less told me to return the phone. The seller doesn't have a replacement. I have 1 week left to return this phone and I want to get a replacement in before I mail this one out. The phone needs to work on T-mobile's 4G LTE network. Can you recommend an android phone in around the $200 price range?

Thanks in advance!

ETA: Thread title should say "replace" - this is a typo; I can spell.

Device(s)
    Moto G7 Power, Nexus 5X
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile, PagePlus
    Feedback Score
    Samsung Galaxy Avant. $149 from Amazon. It works on all T-Mobile's bands, including band 12. You may want to have a look at some current threads on the T-Mobile forum.
    Donald Newcomb

Similar Threads

1. How to unlock Samsung Galaxy S4 mini using network code
    By Sim-unlock.net in forum SIM-UNLOCK.NET – easy and fast unlocking by code. Don't waste time !!!
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-15-2013, 01:48 AM
  2. How To Unlock Samsung Galaxy S4 By Unlock Code To Work With Any GSM Network
    By UnlockUS in forum UnlockUnit.com & UnlockScope.com - Unlock Your Phone Safe, Fast and Secure!
    Last Post: 05-30-2013, 06:27 AM
  3. Unlock Samsung Galaxy S4 - How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy S4 IV Unlocking Instructions
    By cellunlocker1 in forum CELLUNLOCKER.NET - UNLOCK your Phone to Any GSM Network, Fastest & LowestPrice 100% Guaranteed
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-03-2013, 03:13 PM
  4. How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy S4 IV Unlocking Instructions by Code
    By CellUnlock.net in forum CellUnlock.net-Your #1 Source to Unlock Your Phone Remotely by Code. Fastest Service Around!
    Last Post: 04-29-2013, 10:42 PM
  5. Recommendations places to buy Samsung Galaxy S4 UNLOCKed
    By Nephilim13 in forum General Mobile Questions and Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-16-2013, 01:56 PM