Thread: ST ATT acount number

Feedback Score

ST ATT acount number

My company is paying for my phone and want to port my number out of ST. My phone is a ST branded ATT phone and i was wondering what a account number is? So people say the serial number and others say the sim card number. Does any one know?

Feedback Score
    Straight Talk (also TracFone) - Account # is NOT the Phone Number – It is the MEID or IMEI serial number of the phone (this can be found on the back of the phone itself - under the battery, so remove the battery!) Or, if your are using a BYOP SIM Card, it will be the last 15 digits of your SIM Card numbe

Feedback Score
    Thanks for the info

Device(s)
    iPhone 6 on ST
    Carrier(s)
    Straight Talk/AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by october262 View Post
    Straight Talk (also TracFone) - Account # is NOT the Phone Number – It is the MEID or IMEI serial number of the phone (this can be found on the back of the phone itself - under the battery, so remove the battery!) Or, if your are using a BYOP SIM Card, it will be the last 15 digits of your SIM Card numbe
    IMEI is not the correct term. In your case, your ST account number will be the last 15 digits of your SIM card number (ICCID). IMEI refers to the ESN of the device you're using. Has nothing to do with your straight talk account. Just for clarification.

via the HoFo App

Feedback Score
    And the account password is the billing zip code

Device(s)
    Sony Xperia X Compact
    Carrier(s)
    TracFone(AT&T)
    Feedback Score
    My experience with porting out from a ST AT&T BYOP SIM was that the account number was the entire ICCID of the SIM; however, I've heard that for ST branded devices it is whatever the serial number was that you registered for the phone. If you are unsure what to use, just make an online account with them and whatever serial number it shows that they have on file for the phone or SIM with your phone number is what you should use for the account number when porting out.