Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Account balance when I log onto tmo site

Feedback Score

Account balance when I log onto tmo site

Hello.
    I just logged into my tmo account and I see the account balance , but for the life of me I cannot
    locate where it shows when this balance will expire..... please help.

Carrier(s)
    Page Plus, T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Does this help?
    Look at your account information page, for something like this (click on the link, below):

Name:  2015-02-07 15_06_15-My T-Mobile Online _ Access Messages, Minutes & Bills _ T-Mobile.png
Views: 970
Size:  14.0 KB

Feedback Score
    If you're on a monthly plan you shouldn't have to worry about an exp date, my account dies not have an exp date, although if you dial 611 it will give you one, weird T-Mobile.

Feedback Score
    My paygo account has an exp date, my monthly plan does not.

Device(s)
    5s/Mega 6.3/nokia 521
    Carrier(s)
    At&t
    Feedback Score
    If you put the tmobile app on your phone and sign in, you will see the expiration date there. They have all platforms available- iOS, Android,Windows. The only other way for me to find the expiration date is to call in or go on line and chat. I have the $3 monthly plan. It will roll over soon and I will see if the date is pushed ahead.
    Never be afraid to try, but always know where your back up is when you screw up!

It doesn't cost anything to be nice and say thank-you.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBard57 View Post
    Does this help?
    Look at your account information page, for something like this (click on the link, below):

Name:  2015-02-07 15_06_15-My T-Mobile Online _ Access Messages, Minutes & Bills _ T-Mobile.png
Views: 970
Size:  14.0 KB

this is exactly what I see on my account. what should I do.. EDIT.. I can't seem to post image like yours...see mine below
    where can I find where my funds will expire...

Account Balance : $19.XX......
    Account Status : Account refill required (This line is different from your image above)
    Next Payment Amount : $2.00
    Auto Pay Settings : OFF

Carrier(s)
    Page Plus, T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Lucky89 -

I see we are on different plans -
    I am still on the Legacy plan, and you seem to be on a different one (as shown by your next payment amount).
    Before T-Mobile "fixed" that page, to show the expiration date, I had to view the expiration date on the phone itself.

Feedback Score
    I'm on the $3 daily plan and it says "Account refill required" for the date.

I recently added $10 and the confirmation page showed me the new account balance and a use by date 90 days later.
    When I go to the main account management page now, it shows my updated balance but still has the refill required BS.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by sashusmom View Post
    I have the $3 monthly plan. It will roll over soon and I will see if the date is pushed ahead.
    What do you mean "if" the date gets pushed ahead? Whenever you refill, the expiration date is always a minimum of 90 days from the date of the refill. This was already established many months ago.

Feedback Score
    T-Mobile is lame, their account info page looks like it's from 1999. They list a use by date only if you call in on some accounts, like mine has an exp.date if I dial 611,but nowhere is one listed online or on the built in app.

Device(s)
    5s/Mega 6.3/nokia 521
    Carrier(s)
    At&t
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by zach1900 View Post
    T-Mobile is lame, their account info page looks like it's from 1999. They list a use by date only if you call in on some accounts, like mine has an exp.date if I dial 611,but nowhere is one listed online or on the built in app.

I am just the opposite. I can't get my exp. date calling 611 or with the online site. Only on chat, calling the main number, or on the mobile app.

Feedback Score
    I've registered a $3/month to Intuit's Mint Bills (formerly Check) app and it lists balance and expiration date, as well as the recharge date (payment due) date. Also have registered a $3/day account and it shows balance and expiration date.

Device(s)
    5s/Mega 6.3/nokia 521
    Carrier(s)
    At&t
    Feedback Score
    I rolled over the $3 monthly on 1-08-15 and the expiration then was 5-08-15.

It just rolled over again on 2-08-15 and the expiration date is still 5-08-15. That is 90 days past this last refill. But it is the same date as the January rollover expiration.

I will wait and see what happens to that date after the March rollover.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by sashusmom View Post

I will wait and see what happens to that date after the March rollover.
    Good you wait and see. Everybody else ALREADY knows what will happen and that is the expiration date will extend 90 days from the date of the March renewal.

Device(s)
    5s/Mega 6.3/nokia 521
    Carrier(s)
    At&t
    Feedback Score
    It now seems to be on the correct schedule. It renewed in March and the expiration date is finally now 90 days out. This account is set for quite awhile now. At least 33 months! Nice I like being able to confirm things personally.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast