Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Is SERO worth keeping at this point...

Feedback Score
    Cricket currently has 20gb of data for $55 . So basically for the same monthly cost of Sero I can be on the At&t network with 20 g bucket which is close enough to unlimited data to me. really tempted to finally dump sero.

Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Bye! Bye! SERO. You were great when we met but appeal faded with time. My new S5 on Verizon screams, just like I like it.

Feedback Score
    The only problem with Cricket's 20gb plan at $55 is a decent device adds a significant cost to the deal when comparing it to SERO.

Quote Originally Posted by coorsleftfield View Post
    Cricket currently has 20gb of data for $55 . So basically for the same monthly cost of Sero I can be on the At&t network with 20 g bucket which is close enough to unlimited data to me. really tempted to finally dump sero.

Sprint, Thanks for the free year!

- Moto e5 cruise (Cricket)
    - AT&T ZTE Mobley

Feedback Score
    yes true.. you have to stop the new phone every 2 years upgrade cycle. pick up a good phone and keep it.

Device(s)
    Nexus5/Nexus6
    Carrier(s)
    Cricket
    Feedback Score
    yes true.. you have to stop the new phone every 2 years upgrade cycle. pick up a good phone and keep it.
    Just do what I did.. Price out everything at 2 years. Phone upgrades on contract, off contract, fees, etc. Do it across several providers and prepaid ones with service in your area. Then choose the one that offers the best value over the long term.

Feedback Score
    I think I'm gonna stay with Sprit for another 2 years. I know it's like staying with an abusive girlfriend, but she is cheap and unlimited.

Carrier(s)
    Sprint Sero Premium
    Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    I think I'm gonna stay with Sprit for another 2 years. I know it's like staying with an abusive girlfriend, but she is cheap and unlimited.
    Just gotta say. That was funny.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by lip008 View Post
    The only problem with Cricket's 20gb plan at $55 is a decent device adds a significant cost to the deal when comparing it to SERO.
    It's true that you have to buy your own device, but the AT&T coverage (at least in my area) is better than Sprint. And the shared plans can drive the cost down to very little. For those who need less data, you can have unlimited talk and text plus 2.5 gb data on each of five lines for $100, INCLUDING tax. I had SERO for years and it was never that good. At the moment, Wal-Mart has the Samsung Galaxy Express for Cricket Wireless on rollback for $49.88. Not a super-duper phone but definitely solid. Alternately, Cricket both lets you bring your own device.

Feedback Score
    Cricket is a great deal but it's not the same coverage you receive on an AT&T plan because they do not allow roaming. Depending on where you live and travel habits it might not be a big deal or it could be. Here in Arizona, coverage in the mountains is poor because att has no native coverage there.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4