Thread: Everyone should leave verizon.

Feedback Score

Everyone should leave verizon.

I am sure I am not the only person that has been burnt by Verizon lately, and I am pretty sure I won't be the last. I wish that people would start loading up and moving their service to someone else since Verizon docent care how they treat their customers.

Carrier(s)
    Cingular
    Feedback Score
    it's really difficult to leave if one lives in a rural area. otherwise i would have been gone a long time ago

Carrier(s)
    TMobile
    Feedback Score
    Since you brought it up after thinking about it, Verizon has burned me more than all of the other carriers combined. Over time vz treatment of customers seems to get worse and worse. I like their cdma for call ability but their customer service is atrocious. They burned my dad the other day so he went to att and is happy now. I thought things improved but i was wrong.

Feedback Score
    I activated my service with Verizon on 10/27 and after one day with them called into CS to cancel my service due to lack of LTE coverage in my area. The rep. Who I spoke with actually said to me "did you think the service would be better?" After I said to her I used them back in Feb. of this year and was told I would have LTE service in my house by Oct. I'm glad to be back with AT&T and my unlimited data plan with them.

Sent from my LTE 128GB iPad Air 2 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    It seems that att is getting better then Verizon but att lost way more customers than verizon. Maybe it has to do with with cricket and tmobile promotions. I tried all carriers only att and tmobile have good signal that will provide me with calling. tmobile dropes calls like crazy. I love how verizon csa are very nice or just hangup on you.