Thread: iPhone 6 on AT&T won't allow me to conditional call forward

Feedback Score

iPhone 6 on AT&T won't allow me to conditional call forward

I recently purchased an iPhone 6 on AT&T. I can't seem to conditionally forward ANY of my calls. In the past, I could dial *004*forwardingnumber*11# and it would set up my busy, unanswered, and unreachable call forwarding all in one code. Those codes worked on my iPhone 5, but now that I've upgraded, the codes don't work!!

Any help you could provide would be greatly appreciated!

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S9+
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    I suspect one of two things is causing this. Either iOS 8 is interfering/not allowing it or the process you were using no longer works as it used to.

I am certain that Cust Svc can help you setup conditional call forward manually in the billing system.
    Don't make me turn this car around.....

Device(s)
    Apple iPhone7 Plus Apple iPhone 7 Plus
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T Mobility
    Feedback Score
    Conditional call forwarding is turned on by default to the voicemail number. The code you want to enter to change to a different number is "**004*Forwardingnumber*11#Call" for all voice calls. Note the double asterisks in front of "004". You have to use the double asterisks to register and activate a different number. The code you entered would be used to activate a number previously registered.
    http://www.geckobeach.com/cellular/secrets/gsmcodes.php
    Earl F. Parrish

Carrier(s)
    at&t
    Feedback Score
    seems to be a issue with ios 8

"For the record, here are the various Conditional Call Forwarding codes (replace 1234567890 with the number you are forwarding to):
    Set all CCF options: **004*1234567890# <- This is the code that is currently NOT working with iOS 8 and/or the iPhone 6 on AT&T’s network
    Call Forward if Unanswered: *61*1234567890#
    Call Forward if Unreachable: *62*1234567890#
    Call Forward if Busy: *67*1234567890#"

http://marcelbrown.com/2014/09/22/io...ll-forwarding/

Feedback Score
    Anyone find that 8.0.1 fixed the forwarding issue? I'm hoping that it will fix it but have no way to test now that Apple pulled it back due to so many issues.

Device(s)
    Apple iPhone7 Plus Apple iPhone 7 Plus
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T Mobility
    Feedback Score
    The code is send to the network. Any other telephone with the SIM card could activate the feature.

Feedback Score
    I'm not familiar with current Iphone forwarding, but as efparri mentioned, these codes are suppose to work with any gsm system,

I use these codes rather than the built in ones for my andorid for two or three reasons.

First, I'm used to them, and store the ones I use daily on my sim card, so they are easily available should I need to move the sim to another phone.

I use a variety of forwarding, to numerous numbers, and conditional and un conditional forwarding, again plugging the appropriate code for the situation, ie *67 etc, with the forwarding number needed. Simply label each as to distinguish it. I also load and label the appropriate turn on--turn off codes, ie ##67#, etc to make these tasks very efficiently, IMO.

I believe someone has posted a list of these codes, but they may be googled .

This may be more info than you need, but, I've used these for years, and have tuned them to my requirements and it works. Another advantage, by entering the codes like this results in almost instant implementation, compared to several seconds if I use the built in codes.

I'm going to start a new thread about another tip I use with this.

The very flexible forwarding permitted with gsm, to me has always been one of the best features, although formerly (20 years ago) it was quite cumbersome to use.
    Last edited by planeplane; 09-25-2014 at 11:39 PM.

Feedback Score
    So, Apple's update 8.0.2 fixed my issue as far as retrieving my voicemail number. I can now dial *#67# to retrieve my pilot number. However, I still cannot dial the normal conditional call forwarding codes. Anyone else?

Feedback Score

Exclamation Conditional Call Forwarding Codes - iPhone 6 Plus - 05/26/2015

Quote Originally Posted by AmandaP7 View Post
    I recently purchased an iPhone 6 on AT&T. I can't seem to conditionally forward ANY of my calls. In the past, I could dial *004*forwardingnumber*11# and it would set up my busy, unanswered, and unreachable call forwarding all in one code. Those codes worked on my iPhone 5, but now that I've upgraded, the codes don't work!!

Any help you could provide would be greatly appreciated!

Hello,

I have AT&T Cellular Service and use an iPhone 6 Plus and I also been having difficulty with conditional call forwarding however I just found a set of dial codes that worked for me today. In the past I was using *67*12345678900*11# which did not work for me on iOS 8 and iPhone 6 Plus, however the following dial code did work: **67*12345678900#

In addition to that code the **61*, & **62* also worked for me. To see what number you are forwarding to use code
    *#67#

I use **67* for "Conditional" Call Forward, whereas when a my phone rings I see who is calling and if I want to Forward/Transfer the incoming call to the pre-programmed number I quickly double tap/push the side power button and it sends just that incoming call to the number that was programmed under **67*. This is very useful for me when I am in my office and I receive a call to my cell and want to take the call on my landline/office phone for better reception.

Call Forward if Unanswered **61*12345678900#
    Call Forward if Unreachable: **62*12345678900#
    Call Forward if Busy: **67*12345678900#

Each Dial Code can be programmed individually all to the same number or to different numbers for each dial code.

To See what numbers calls are being forwarded to: *#67#

Hope that helps and works for you.

o776

o776

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by veriztd View Post
    I am certain that Cust Svc can help you setup conditional call forward manually in the billing system.
    Yes for AT&T no question.