Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Conditional call forwarding H2O ?

Device(s)
    Tin cans and a string
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Conditional call forwarding H2O ?

According to customer service, this is now available on their monthly plans.

Can anyone confirm this actually works?

This is useful for google voicemail/youmail as third party VVM options.

Feedback Score
    Try *61* google voice number then press #.

Device(s)
    Tin cans and a string
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Thanks for the response. I haven't ported the number yet. Wanted to confirm this actually works before moving forward.

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S8 Active
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile, Lycamobile, Sprint, Tello, Freedompop
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by echance20 View Post
    Try *61* google voice number then press #.
    I also use
    *004*1 number #

For CCF. Would be interested whether it's supported. I use it on TMO to ccf to my home system as the answering line when I'm at home, since I don't like rushing around to retrieve my cell when it rings.

Device(s)
    Tin cans and a string
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Got the number ported in this morning. Everything working except conditional call forwarding. It appears to loop back to the main number instead of the forwarded number. Got a trouble ticket in, we'll see if they can resolve it. The reps claimed they offer this service now on the monthly plans.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Vertabrae View Post
    I also use
    *004*1 number #

For CCF. Would be interested whether it's supported. I use it on TMO to ccf to my home system as the answering line when I'm at home, since I don't like rushing around to retrieve my cell when it rings.
    *004*1 number # just worked for me on the pay as you go plan. I realize that that has probably always worked on pay as you go though and that the problem was on higher end plans.

Device(s)
    Tin cans and a string
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    They claim to have a ticket open with ATT. We'll see if there's any resolution. I have a feeling this CCF is in words only for the monthly plans. Already got an AV sim en route in case we need to bring the number back.

Carrier(s)
    H2O
    Feedback Score
    This would be nice.. I just tried to set up conditional call forwarding on my monthly unlimited ($30) plan on H2O, which has been active since February 2014, but it returns the same errors that it did back in February. If there was a policy change it might require a call to customer service to get it enabled.

Device(s)
    Tin cans and a string
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    No go here. Ticket got closed with resolved status, however nothing has changed. Will be moving the # elsewhere in a few weeks.

Device(s)
    Tin cans and a string
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Three weeks later no success. They opened several tickets with att, but were unable for some unknown reason to make it work. They claim the feature is offered and works with other accounts. Perhaps porting in the # from another att mvno played some role in this. The supervisor could not confirm or deny.

So... ymmv. If you are on a monthly plan and have working CCF, post in here with details such as if it was a new activation or port, and if the latter, where the port came from.

Device(s)
    Tin cans and a string
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Considering moving another family member to h2o. Anyone on a monthly unlimited plan confirm that CCF (conditional call forwarding) works? Their reps are claiming it's now available, but want to confirm before going through the hassle of porting a number to them.

Device(s)
    HTC Desire 626, LG G3, Moto E2, Lumia 640 LTE
    Carrier(s)
    H2O, Truphone, Lycamobile, RingPlus
    Feedback Score
    I just ported to H2O from PTel. CCF did not work when I tried to set it up for Google Voice voicemail. Got an error message: Call forwarding IMS UT Exception. Haven't had time to call up their tech support yet but I don't hold out much hope that it will get resolved. I'll just have to live with using AT&T's voicemail.

Feedback Score
    Personally I find it best to keep my public number which people call on Google Voice or ringto, and forward from there to carrier numbers which I do not publish. This lets me use Google Voice as my universal inbox for voicemail and I do not depend on the service provider allowing call forwarding.

Device(s)
    HTC Desire 626, LG G3, Moto E2, Lumia 640 LTE
    Carrier(s)
    H2O, Truphone, Lycamobile, RingPlus
    Feedback Score
    CCF didn't work when I tried it on the HTC 626 but did work when I put the sim into a Lumia 635. Both phones are AT&T branded and using the same APN settings. Only difference is the 626 is running Android 5.1 and the 635 is on WP 8 Cyan. Any ideas why it won't work on the HTC?

Feedback Score
    That's a real puzzler...

My understanding is programming back at the provider switch, not a function of the phone. So once it is set you can swap Sims and it should continue to work just fine.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast