Thread: Unlocking Blackberry Z10 replacement won't unlock!!!

Feedback Score

Unlocking Blackberry Z10 replacement won't unlock!!!

Hey folks. This is my second Z10 the first one fried on me last year. Called to unlock my Z10 from bell mobility. Got my code entered it and said successful. Then tried switching SIM and says my phone is locked. After 2 hours on the phone nobody knows anything and said Blackberry will call me 1-2 weeks. I'm leaving on my overseas trip Sunday so that doesn't help much.

After some reading up etc. I've heard that the replacements z10 bell issues have sometimes an issue with their replacement circuit boards and MEI? I really really really need help folks. What do?? Anyone hear of such an issue in the past trying to unlock a replacement phone and it not working!

Thx for listening folks.

Feedback Score
    Bump!!!

Anyone please??

Carrier(s)
    Bell
    Feedback Score
    I had the same problem on Koodo. It said unlocked, but when rebooted, it was locked again. I had to escalate and received a different and working code. Mine was also a replacement unit.

Sent from my Z30 using Tapatalk

Carrier(s)
    Fido
    Feedback Score
    Bell devices are a pain, i went throught the same with a BB z10