Feedback Score

question about the iPhone charger and Europe

im visiting Europe right now from the states and I'm well aware about the volts difference between the two countries (US is 110, while EU is 220) my question is if i go to a cell phone shop in Europe and buy the European iPhone charger (that thing that goes in the wall) then plug the USB cord in it, will it work with my american iPhone?

Feedback Score
    I can't post links so just google charging iphone in Europe. All you need is an adapter and not a converter.

Phone
    iPhone X (Verizon), Pixel 2 (T-Mobile)
    Carrier
    Houston Cellular/Cingular/At&t - (2000-2018) T-Mobile (2018-present, VZW (2011-present)
    Feedback Score
    Yes. Your American iphone charger will also work in Europe, all you need is an adapter for the prongs. I was in the UK for a month and had no problems using it there at all. Same with the Netherlands.

Feedback Score
    It is expensive in Europe.

Feedback Score
    No big deal, you shouldn't be worried. And adapter and case solved!

Phone
    Iphone 5s
    Carrier
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Your adapter converts the electricity from AC (alternating current) to DC (direct current) thus as long as your charger can fit in the wall (Thanks adapter) it wont matter where you travel.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Battery Life makes me want to | Remember the days when our phones used to last for days between charging?

Feedback Score
    Like all others said, all you need is an adapter. Even a cheap $2 adapter will do. I'm originally from Chicago, but born and raised in Frankfurt(Germany) and I have the $1 adapter from a Dollar shop and that's what I've been using ever without any issues. Just make sure to grab the European version from your local dollar-shop. It's frigging expensive in Europe.