Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: 7-day test drive users - How's your experience?

Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score

7-day test drive users - How's your experience?

I'm curious as to how those who are taking part in the 7-day test drive are finding their experiences with T-Mobile.

Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by besweeet View Post
    I'm curious as to how those who are taking part in the 7-day test drive are finding their experiences with T-Mobile.
    It's a little early to tell. Anyone who would have signed up on Monday probably wont receive their device until Thursday or Friday.
    Get DropBox!!

Was an ATT customer since 2011 switched to T-Mobile 4/2015 and living in NY. Thank God for unlimited data!

Carrier(s)
    VZW
    Feedback Score
    I get mine tomorrow
    iPhone 6 plus

Device(s)
    iPhone 6 64GB, iPad Air 32GB
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile USA
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by IDENBOY View Post
    It's a little early to tell. Anyone who would have signed up on Monday probably wont receive their device until Thursday or Friday.
    They stated it was only 2 day shipping, so at the latest depending on when they placed the order it should be Wednesday if it was placed on Monday.

^HSPA+ 42mbps---------------------------------------------- ^LTE

Feedback Score
    My friend got his today. He lives in upstate New York.

5x5 MHz LTE. 1 bar he got a solid 6 Mbps indoors. Bumped up to 10 Mbps outside with 2 bars. He'll be testing more this week as he goes to work, etc.

I think he's impressed by HD Voice (coming from AT&T) and FaceTime Audio (coming from Android).

Carrier(s)
    AT$T, Visible
    Feedback Score
    Got mine yesterday so far I'm impressed with coverage. I'm getting these speeds inside my house.

via Tapatalk

Device(s)
    Galaxy S4
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Got mine yesterday. Not looking good for T-Mobile for me so far. At my house I barely get LTE upstairs and around 3-5Mb down, maybe 1.5Mb up. If I go downstairs to my kitchen and living room, all I can get is 2G and it will barely complete a speedtest. Most of the time it times out. This is just at my house! I haven't ventured out with it yet, but if it's that bad at my house it's basically a nonstarter for me.

Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    for those testing. What carrier do you currently have

Carrier(s)
    AT$T, Visible
    Feedback Score
    AT&T

via Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    At home I have great tmobile coverage. But horrible AT&T coverage. Depends on where the gsm towers are.

via the HoFo App

Wappingers Falls, New York, United States
    Device(s)
    Nexus 6, SHIELD TV, SHIELD K1, Acer Chromebook
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Fabian Cortez View Post
    My friend got his today. He lives in upstate New York.

5x5 MHz LTE. 1 bar he got a solid 6 Mbps indoors. Bumped up to 10 Mbps outside with 2 bars. He'll be testing more this week as he goes to work, etc.

I think he's impressed by HD Voice (coming from AT&T) and FaceTime Audio (coming from Android).
    Can you narrow down the location a bit more? I may be trying them soon myself, I just like their business practices better.
    This is my signature. There are many others like it, but this one is mine. My signature is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. Without me, my signature is useless. Without my signature, I am useless.

Device(s)
    Samsung A930
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by trmiv View Post
    Got mine yesterday. Not looking good for T-Mobile for me so far. At my house I barely get LTE upstairs and around 3-5Mb down, maybe 1.5Mb up. If I go downstairs to my kitchen and living room, all I can get is 2G and it will barely complete a speedtest. Most of the time it times out. This is just at my house! I haven't ventured out with it yet, but if it's that bad at my house it's basically a nonstarter for me.
    If you have good voice signal in your home I wouldn't be so concerned with data since you can use wifi.

It's outside your house where the data (and voice) really count.

via the HoFo App

Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by dagger007 View Post
    If you have good voice signal in your home I wouldn't be so concerned with data since you can use wifi.

It's outside your house where the data (and voice) really count.

via the HoFo App
    I wouldn't necessarily assume that everyone has Wi-Fi at home.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by npaladin2000 View Post
    Can you narrow down the location a bit more? I may be trying them soon myself, I just like their business practices better.
    Off of I85 (Crescent Road) in between Clifton Park and Latham.

Feedback Score
    San Diego here. Currently on ATT.

Sadly, I get barely any service at my apt. Granted ATT is slightly better but TMO switches from 3 bars of edge to 1 bar of 4g and sometimes 1 bar of LTE, then No Service, and Searching... all in the same spot. ATT would maintain 2 bars but would be garbled sometimes so I have a Microcell,... Its a shame that WIFi Calling wasn't enabled on the iPhone as it would help the testing.

I have notice the battery life go down much quicker on TMO (too much searching/switching of frequency)

Rather than risk the dropping of the Test iPhone... i decided to just swap the TMO sim into my unlocked ATT iPhone. the Tmo speeds aren't as impressive over ATT's . Although only 1 day and a small area of use testing (commute home and to work) its not looking good for TMO right now.

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast