Thread: Is there any way to unlock a Sprint iPhone 5C?

Feedback Score

Is there any way to unlock a Sprint iPhone 5C?

I am trying to unlock iPhone 5c but it is on the sprint network...how can I unlock this phone...Apple

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S9+
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by themitydr View Post
    I am trying to unlock iPhone 5c but it is on the sprint network...how can I unlock this phone...Apple
    Are you trying to use it with another domestic carrier?? If so, it may not have access to LTE data with another carrier.
    Don't make me turn this car around.....

Device(s)
    iPhone 8
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Only Sprint can unlock it.

And they won't do it.

Carrier(s)
    AT&T or compatible
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by veriztd View Post
    Are you trying to use it with another domestic carrier?? If so, it may not have access to LTE data with another carrier.
    The iPhone 5C for Sprint (model A1456) supports all the same LTE bands as the iPhone 5S for Sprint (Model A1453).

via the giant toaster pastry.
    Q: Would you patronize a streetwalker?

A: No, I would treat her as an equal.

Device(s)
    Sprint Iphone 5C
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    i saw something on youtube called sim9 or something like that. its like 20 bucks on ebay. i can't vouch for the product though

Device(s)
    Iphone %s
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    I am looking for the same thing with my 5s I just contacted sprint because I was told at Apple Store to call them and demand they unlock my phone. So I called sprint and got transferred to international and they asked if I wanted it to be unlocked domestically or internationally I said both. So sprint told me that I haven't had account longer then 90 days yet to call back within about 24 days to get it unlocked. I also said asked if he was sure and that all I'm readying and hearing about sprint unlocking an iPhone 5s is they won't no matter what. He said this was old news and that there policies have changed in the last few months on unlocking domestically. I guess I'll find out in a month. Can anyone try and find out if this is true or has any luck please? Thanks.

Feedback Score
    Not sure about Sprint iPhones (they say they can't unlock those) but here's Sprint's unlocking policy. http://www.sprint.com/legal/unlocking_policy.html

If you have a non iPhone Sprint device you want unlocked, I'm sure they'd do it if even if they say no at first if you are in compliance with their unlocking requirements and ask them if you need to have your lawyer contact them.

Device(s)
    Iphone %s
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Well the model Iphone 5S that I have says it has all bands to work on any carrier per apple's site and Apple Store employee. I hope guy I talked to in sprint didn't lie to me and I was giving a link to there unlock policy also which I'm questioning also. Hopefully someone on here or in a month I'll find out for sure. I'll post if it gets unlocked. Fingers crossed

Feedback Score
    I read on Ting's web site that Sprint won't unlock top phones for a year after they come out. Let us know what happens. Good luck.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by futurephone View Post
    I read on Ting's web site that Sprint won't unlock top phones for a year after they come out. Let us know what happens. Good luck.
    I have read this too.
    What you give is what you get.

Feedback Score

Is there any way to unlock a Sprint iPhone 5C?

Sprint ONLY unlocks for international use. That is their policy, they don't unlock for domestic use with other carriers.
    Last edited by Markyr17; 07-09-2014 at 05:50 AM. Reason: fix