Phone
    iPhone XS Max
    Carrier
    Verizon (Primary), AT&T (Secondary)
    Feedback Score

Unlocked T-Mobile iPhone 5S can it work on AT&T LTE?

I recently paid off my iPhone 5S from T-Mobile and got them to unlock my phone, I curious if it will support AT&T LTE, i might move to StraightTalk or Cricket. Sorry if there is already another thread about this.
    Timmy G

Carrier
    T-Mobile US
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by timvideo View Post
    I recently paid off my iPhone 5S from T-Mobile and got them to unlock my phone, I curious if it will support AT&T LTE, i might move to StraightTalk or Cricket. Sorry if there is already another thread about this.
    Yes, the T-Mobile and AT&T iPhone 5S are the same model. Here's a list of LTE bands and companies that it supports:
    https://www.apple.com/iphone/LTE/

LTE on Cricket is capped at 8mbps.
    Carriers I've used: Sprint, T-Mobile, Cricket, AT&T, Verizon, Page Plus, Virgin Mobile, Movistar, AT&T Mexico, Telcel, Straight Talk, RingPlus.
    Phones I've used: iPhone 6S, iPhone 5c, HTC One M9, Samsung Galaxy S3, LG G2, BlackBerry Storm, Nokia 820, Motorola Atrix HD, iPhone 4S, HTC One V, iPhone 4, Nokia Lumia 900, Nokia N9, Samsung Focus, Samsung Captivate, Nokia N900, HTC 8525, iPhone 3GS, iPhone, Nokia E61i, Siemens A56...

Phone
    iPhone XS Max
    Carrier
    Verizon (Primary), AT&T (Secondary)
    Feedback Score
    Thanks I'm content with T-Mobile at the moment, but I like to know what my option are in case things change

via the HoFo App

Phone
    Sprint Iphone 5C
    Carrier
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    I saw something on youtube called sim9 or something like that where you put in the microsim into the device and and then insert the device into the microsim slot. I'm sure it will work though you are unlocked

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Impn210 View Post
    I saw something on youtube called sim9 or something like that where you put in the microsim into the device and and then insert the device into the microsim slot. I'm sure it will work though you are unlocked
    You don't need this. Waste of money. If you have an unlocked att iPhone 5s it will accept a tmobile sim and connect to tmobile at its highest speed. This is also good for the 5c as well, because it uses the same lte radio as the 5s.

The only thing you can't do with an unlocked AT&T iPhone 5s is go to sprint or verizon

But you can go from verizon to AT&T or tmobile!

You get free music freedom for $50 min a month

You can also go the walmart route and get the tmobile kit, swap it for a nano sim at the tmo store or get a cutter and pay $30 a month for 100 minutes of talk and 5gb and no music. Reps at the tmo corp store said they will switch micro sims out for nano sims