Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: AT&T to launch VoLTE-based HD Voice May 23 on Samsung Galaxy S4 mini

Device(s)
    iPhone 6S
    Carrier(s)
    Pioneer Cellular
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by milan03 View Post
    It does help that Verizon's LTE footprint blankets their entire 3G footprint which makes nationwide VoLTE much easier.
    It does???

Attachment 108948

Device(s)
    iPhone 6S
    Carrier(s)
    Pioneer Cellular
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by XFF View Post
    As of the latest count, AT&T covers 280 M POPs with LTE, that's over 88% of the US population. I understand you're in the remaining 12%, but that's no reason to distort reality. Other than VZW, I'm not sure there's another carrier in the world that covers over 88% of their POPs with LTE.
    There's no need to distort my intention by ignoring what my post actually said. Yes, only 12% of the population remains uncovered with LTE, blah blah blah, but that 12% resides on almost HALF of AT&T's "native system" footprint. I did not say population, I said "AT&T's native system". People move, drive, travel, go places other than where they live to work and play. Maybe you don't, but most people do.

Attachment 108951

The darkest orange are the only places where VoLTE can possibly be deployed right now. That leaves a lot of "native system" territory where it can't. AT&T says they will put LTE over the rest of that "native system" in the next 7 months, and THEN they can roll out VoLTE to their entire "native system".

Device(s)
    iPhone (Silver) Xs Max 256GB
    Carrier(s)
    (Dual Sim) T-Mobile - Unleash the Data Hounds!!! Xfinity Mobile (Verizon)
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ggore View Post
    Too funny... Lol 😁

via the HoFo App
    Hofo Veteran - Magenta Disciple

Device(s)
    iPhone XS Max 256Gb
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T Mobility
    Feedback Score
    Lol I was trying to figure out what planet milan was posting from. Verizon has got great marketing.
    Hartford, CT Area

Device(s)
    iPhone 6 Plus, Galaxy S6, Nexus 5, Note 3
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile, Verizon, AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by DRC72 View Post
    Lol I was trying to figure out what planet milan was posting from. Verizon has got great marketing.
    That's according to Verizon's own claim not mine.
    Do you have another official claim that goes against Verizon's? Because if you do, get a good lawyer and you could win a few $million...

lol.
    Verizon Wireless 20Mhz FDD LTE

Device(s)
    iPhone 6S
    Carrier(s)
    Pioneer Cellular
    Feedback Score
    Do you have another official claim that goes against Verizon's? Because if you do, get a good lawyer and you could win a few $million...

lol.
    Keep digging, you're bound to reach water someday, LOL.

via the HoFo App

Device(s)
    iPhone 6 Plus, Galaxy S6, Nexus 5, Note 3
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile, Verizon, AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Keep digging, you're bound to reach water someday, LOL.

via the HoFo App
    Call'em up and ask for your money back.

Device(s)
    LG G2
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    This thread is about something game changing, but has degraded into a pile of..... HD voice will totally kill Pots and move us into a new age of converged communication. Nuff said!

Device(s)
    Pixel 2XL, iPhone X, iPad Pro, Samsung S9, OnePlus3
    Carrier(s)
    VZW, T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Does anybody know what the first version of android that supports VoLTE? Does Windows Phone support it yet?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Device(s)
    iPhone XS Max 256Gb
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T Mobility
    Feedback Score

lol.
    None of the four national carriers can make this claim including Verizon. If that was the case they could dump CDMA now and nove all that spectrum to LTE. Way to early for that.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by dnywlsh View Post
    According to this, the iPhone 5 hardware (and I'm assuming every iPhone released since then) supports VoLTE, but the software doesn't yet.

"While the iPhone’s chipset can support calling over LTE, the iOS software does not actually have the ability to make calls over LTE networks. According to people briefed on Apple’s plans, this may change this fall with iOS 8 and the iPhone 6."

http://9to5mac.com/2014/05/15/att-an...ion-this-fall/
    I imagine this will change once Apple releases iOS 8, which won't be for a few months yet.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by sprke81 View Post
    Does anybody know what the first version of android that supports VoLTE? Does Windows Phone support it yet?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    I found a few devices listed here: http://www.linkedin.com/groups/VoLTE...371?_mSplash=1

Feedback Score
    None of the four national carriers can make this claim including Verizon. If that was the case they could dump CDMA now and nove all that spectrum to LTE. Way to early for that.
    Agreed. It is definitely too early for this yet.

Device(s)
    iPhone 11 Pro Max Series 4 Apple Watch
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile USA
    Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by CA View Post
    This thread is about something game changing, but has degraded into a pile of..... HD voice will totally kill Pots and move us into a new age of converged communication. Nuff said!
    Agreed. Same detractors every time on every thread.

Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    You don't say?

On a related note...
    § A.9.8.1 Substantial Completion is the stage in the progress of the Work when the Work or designated portion thereof is sufficiently complete in accordance with the Contract Documents so that the Owner can occupy or use the Work or a portion thereof for its intended use.
    http://constructionlawnc.com/2010/07...al-completion/

Verizon Wireless has invested more than $80 billion since its inception to increase the coverage and capacity of its premier nationwide network, including its 4G LTE network, which is now substantially complete and available in more than 500 markets across the country to more than 97 percent of the U.S. population.
    http://www.verizonwireless.com/news/...-cellular.html

We now cover nearly 280 million people. And we’re expanding, and expect to be substantially complete with our 4G LTE deployment by this summer.
    https://www.wireless.att.com/busines...verage/lte.jsp

The company plans to complete 50 percent of the work this year alone, and expects the program to be substantially complete by the middle of next year.
    http://newsroom.t-mobile.com/phoenix...cle&ID=1908666

By mid-year 2014 Sprint is expected to substantially complete the rip and replacement of its network equipment.
    http://newsroom.sprint.com/presskits...ion-center.htm

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast