Page 40 of 41 FirstFirst ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 LastLast

Thread: Tmobile Advantage program MAJOR changes!!

Carrier(s)
    TMo
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by XARLON View Post
    I didn't use the form. I just sent all my pertinents to the [email protected] email address and it went directly to the people who handle the discounts. I suspect that the form and the online applications are filtered through an offshore customer service center because they seem to drop the ball nearly every time leaving people hanging for months.
    Nope, they are some people in America in MST time zone.

Device(s)
    iPhone 6
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Well I emailed [email protected] AND did the process through T-Mobile's link (the one that never works it seems), and already got emails from both stating I am getting my discount... again.

The email you get from the process T-Mobile reps will tell you to go through states:

"Congrats! You've been confirmed for the T-Mobile Advantage Program.

Dear XXXX XXXX,

You're totally in! Your organization gives you access to all of these great benefits:

Discounts every month on EVERY line

No annual service contract no overages while on our network and no activation fee

Early Termination Fees (ETF) reimbursed up to $650 with device trade-in

Upgrade your phone whenever you want with our JUMP! program

Free shipping on new activations

Generous 30-day return policy"

The above email is the one I received twice last year when first signing up for T-Mobile and trying to get my 15% State of SC Employee discount. I signed up for T-Mobile in October 2014 and wasn't able to get my discount applied until February 2015, and only AFTER I used XARLON's mscamigrations email address. DO NOT just use what the T-Mobile reps will refer you to, as you will wait around for months only to never see your discount applied. I wish I had known about his link in October, I would have gotten my discount in November, December and January.

Well like I said I lost my discount just this billing cycle (for no apparent reason), so I went through T-Mobile's process again and got the same BS email. Then I also did the mscamigrations email and provided all the info as XARLON described and attached a PDF of my employee ID on top of my most recent paystub.

My email back from mscamigrations states:

"Hello XXXXX,

We hope you are doing well upon reading this email. For your reference, kindly take note of your Case ID XXXXXXX.

We appreciate your recent pay stub and account information provided. And we are glad to inform you that your account was recently re-verified under State of South Carolina with 15% monthly discount.

You will continue to receive discount on your monthly bill?plus other great T-Mobile benefits including:

?no annual service contracts
    ?no overages
    ?the best upgrades in wireless
    ?and ultra-fast service on our nationwide 4G LTE network

Thank you for being a valuable customer of T-Mobile. We truly appreciate your business.

Best Regards,

Juniebar G. (employee# provided)
    Business Care Offline
    T-Mobile, USA"

FURTHER, the mscamigrations email follows up with a text, which stated:

"Free T-Mobile Msg: This is confirmation that your Advantage discount has changed. The new discount will take effect in your next billing cycle."

WHY was it removed in the first place!? I've only been with T-Mobile since October 2014 and it took until February 2015 just to get it applied. By July 2015 I'm having to do it all over again? Seriously, what the hell? They basically made my discount money back this month, because the text clearly states it'll be applied NEXT cycle. I lost out on saving $7.50, and damnit that's a big deal to me.

Am I going to have to re-verify my discount every 4-5 months? This is stupid... the first time I did the mscamigrations email back in February 2015 my entire billing cycle changed in order to get my discount, and the free text from T-Mobile stated it would change. I wonder why the cycle didn't change again, and that they are just going to wait until the next cycle to apply it? Odd practice...

Device(s)
    iPhone 6
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Amiga View Post
    Does someone have mcsa_form.doc to share / upload please since it's not longer available from TMO?
    You do not need the form. I used the email address and just followed XARLON's instructions by providing the information:

1:Your name
    2: T-Mobile phone number
    3: T-Mobile account number
    4: Name of company or branch of military or government (includes veterans)
    5: your email address
    6:If you don't have a qualifying company/gov/vet email address then you must send a picture of your company or government/military/veteran I.D. or DD form 214 (ok to blot out personal info like social number and DOB) to:

And further I attached a scanned PDF of my most recent paystub and photo ID and it worked.

See my above post.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by aafusc2988 View Post
    You do not need the form. I used the email address and just followed XARLON's instructions by providing the information
    I'm sure if I read the entire thread this would be answered, but what if the veteran in not the primary on the account, but does have a line (4/$100 2.5 family plan) on the same account? With this situation, are you able to score a discount still? We found the honorable discharge document, so I'm ready to go.
    Consumerist.com | Consumers Union

Device(s)
    iPhone 6
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    I am bumping this thread because it has been very useful to me in the past, and with T-Mobile seemingly randomly dropping corporate discounts (at least they did to me), something tells me the 2nd time I submitted my employment proof won't be the last.

And Amiga... unfortunately I do not know the answer to that question. Sorry for the LATE response. Hope you figured it out.

Device(s)
    iPhone 6
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Why do threads past page 5 of all threads disappear around here? I had to go into my profile, find my posts and bump this thread again. Still waiting for the day T-Mobile just randomly makes my discount disappear again and I have to go through this process for a third time.

Carrier(s)
    Verizon, T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Has anyone had success in getting the first bill of new service included? I just signed up for T-Mobile 2 weeks ago and was informed the discount will not take effect until the 2nd or 3rd billing cycles. If I'm eligible for a discount, why would I not receive my discount for the entire period eligible?

Device(s)
    iPhone 6S
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    That's the same question I had when I signed up. Makes no sense.

Quote Originally Posted by bcatz00 View Post
    Has anyone had success in getting the first bill of new service included? I just signed up for T-Mobile 2 weeks ago and was informed the discount will not take effect until the 2nd or 3rd billing cycles. If I'm eligible for a discount, why would I not receive my discount for the entire period eligible?

Device(s)
    Nexus 4
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Govt employee?

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Call them once the discount applies. It's likely that they will credit back the difference for the first few billing cycles.

Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    The rep I spoke with put a note on my account that they would retroactively credit the discount. I'm also still in my first billing cycle, so hopefully I won't have any problems when the discount is officially active.

Feedback Score
    Wait so now T-Mobile is doing employee discounts depending on who you work for? They brought this feature back?

Feedback Score
    Just signed up for my employee discount through Raytheon. My bill cycle has changed and I am getting a % off of my monthly bill!! Was not expecting that...

Device(s)
    V600 SE6446AXXF10F8_1FF TRIPLETS_G_0B.09.4FR reflash shx
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile -SouthEast USA
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by punisherbv View Post
    Wait so now T-Mobile is doing employee discounts depending on who you work for? They brought this feature back?
    Not so much bringing it back as they severely restricted which companies get the discount.
    Another way to put it is Tmo thinks they are so big\ successful \ that their network is so good that they don't need to offer such to organizations (such as clubs) that previously were on the list.

You can debate the reasons change was made, but it speaks volumes how they view your patronage.

Device(s)
    V600 SE6446AXXF10F8_1FF TRIPLETS_G_0B.09.4FR reflash shx
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile -SouthEast USA
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by vcdlmp View Post
    Just signed up for my employee discount through Raytheon. My bill cycle has changed and I am getting a % off of my monthly bill!! Was not expecting that...
    This is not directed at you, but at T-Mobile.. due to them disallowing a bunch of clubs\ organizations and for only allowing employees of select companies a discount now.

What is the average pay per hr at Raytheon?
    Minimum wage?

(Discounts are always welcome, but retired people\ those NOT making big bucks are those that need a discount the most.)

Page 40 of 41 FirstFirst ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 LastLast