Page 1 of 41 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Tmobile Advantage program MAJOR changes!!

Feedback Score

Tmobile Advantage program MAJOR changes!!

That's right folks, enjoy those discounts while you can. I'm sad to say that the advantage program discounts will be taking a major shift in the next couple weeks. You will no longer get your monthly discount, instead it will be replaced with a $25 discount when purchasing a new device! The changes start as of March 31, and depending on if you are bill in arrears or bill current (bill in advance) the last you'll see of the discount savings will be April 25th. Those of you effected you will be getting notice shortly

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S2 (T-Mobile)
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile USA
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by newguy78 View Post
    That's right folks, enjoy those discounts while you can. I'm sad to say that the advantage program discounts will be taking a major shift in the next couple weeks. You will no longer get your monthly discount, instead it will be replaced with a $25 discount when purchasing a new device! The changes start as of March 31, and depending on if you are bill in arrears or bill current (bill in advance) the last you'll see of the discount savings will be April 25th. Those of you effected you will be getting notice shortly
    Is this talking about corporate discounts?

via the HoFo App
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _________

Speed achieved using T-Mobile Samsung GS2

Carrier(s)
    Tmobile Post-Pay
    Feedback Score
    Does this apply to corporate discounts? I have a freelancers discount on my account, does that mean it's going away?
    “The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.”

― George Orwell

Feedback Score
    From my understanding Yes it does...
    Will be getting more info in a couple days

Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    How Uncarrier of them. My rates just keep going up...

So you are saying corporate discounts of xx% off a month are going to be removed?

So instead of roughly $10 off every bill, I get $25 off the full price of a handset if and when I upgrade? It's too good to be true! The savings just never end!

This is a croc. This needs to be repealed much faster than the forced migrations of grandfathered plans...

Feedback Score
    The "reason" behind the change is because corp discounts required a 2 year contract, now that we don't provide contracts, the discounts are going away.

Device(s)
    Apple iPhone 11 Pro Max / Apple iPhone 7
    Carrier(s)
    Pacific Bell Wireless / Verizon Wireless / AT&T MX / Movistar MX / Telcel MX
    Feedback Score
    They could of canceled the contracts and left the discounts intact. How about canceling all contracts for everybody since they're so keen on their promoting a major initiative of their Uncarrier brand? I find it puzzling why T-Mobile would apperently pull everything off the table when all they have to do is either get rid of the contracts off all accounts or have us re apply for the discount.
    Last edited by i0wnj00; 03-26-2014 at 10:06 PM.

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile USA
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by reedacus25 View Post
    How Uncarrier of them. My rates just keep going up...

So you are saying corporate discounts of xx% off a month are going to be removed?

So instead of roughly $10 off every bill, I get $25 off the full price of a handset if and when I upgrade? It's too good to be true! The savings just never end!

This is a croc. This needs to be repealed much faster than the forced migrations of grandfathered plans...
    You mean much faster than them trying to force us to pay for paper bills

via the HoFo App

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by terryjohnson16 View Post
    You mean much faster than them trying to force us to pay for paper bills

via the HoFo App
    Wow! I almost forgot about that one smh

Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    The idea of 2 year contracts being a requisite for a corporate discount is more illogical than I can express in this forum.

I can't speak for everyone else, but I feel like I can speak for most T-Mobile customers, and customers are with T-Mobile for the value. Not for it's far reaching network or it's vast number of stores or exclusive handsets. It's for low prices, value-add features (international roaming, unlimited data), and stretching your hard earned dollar further.

After voluntarily switching from my grandfathered plan from 2005 to the Simple Choice plans to get the $20 Unlimited Data, we willingly gave T-Mobile more money per month since they say they are going to start upgrading their network in more rural areas where we happen to live. And then here they come to take corporate discounts away from loyal long term customers?

The value is disappearing, and fast. How does T-Mobile expect us to afford new handsets if we are paying for a new phone out of our removed corporate discount? $25 doesn't do squat.

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile USA
    Feedback Score
    Wow! I almost forgot about that one smh
    Long time tmobile customer here. I don't forget anything. From Trying to get us to pay for the so called "going green" by charging $5.00 for paper bills, to we can treat/charge you like att and verizon does cause it's an industry standard.... Lol they failed at it before and it burned them. They lost customers and money.

Tmobile only gives me 10% off my rate plan features part on the bill. My job discount with att would give me 24% off the total bill.

I don't hear anything about att and verizon stopping corp discounts just cause they offer att next and verizon edge

via the HoFo App

Device(s)
    Google Pixel XL, Huawei Pixel 6P, Moto Nexus 6, LG Nexus 5, Nexus 4
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    The "reason" behind the change is because corp discounts required a 2 year contract, now that we don't provide contracts, the discounts are going away.
    I was able to open a BAN a couple of years ago with my own device. No contract and corporate discount was applied.

I hope this new change only applies to new accounts. I would hate to lose my 18% monthly!

Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Military discount too?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    I read on another site that corporate store employees are aware and not taking any new advantage sign ups. Store employee also said that government and state employees would not be affected. We'll see!!!

via the HoFo App

Device(s)
    Blackberry Tour
    Feedback Score

YOU ARE SO WRONG!!!

This is true to some extent. The truth is anybody who have a discount already monthly WILL be able to keep it. Foregoing, there will be no more discounts added

Here is the link to the PDF from TMOBILE -->http://www.howardforums.com/attachme...4&d=1394766068

What if I want to add additional lines of service to my account?

Member and employees that signed up prior to February 3, 2014 may add additional lines to their account and
    the discount will apply.

Will my T-Mobile service be affected?
    Be assured that your existing wireless service with T-Mobile will not be affected. You will continue to enjoy
    all the perks of being a T-Mobile customer – plans with great value, easy upgrades to our latest devices, the
    nation’s fastest 4G LTE network*, no annual service contracts…to name a few.

Page 1 of 41 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast