Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Porting issue with AIO website

Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by dhduff View Post
    I'm currently using Red Pocket's CDMA-S service and I've had enough of Sprint's network. So, I was going to switch to Aio's Pro plan with 5gb of high speed data before throttle for $60. Well, I confirmed my RP account info (twice), and tried to perform the port via their website. Well, it failed...7 times. I used three different browsers on two different computers and it still failed. Of course I had to order and cancel the order for a SIM and plan 7 times as well, which caused issues with my CC. The AIO support people told me that I wasn't entering in my account number, which of course was not true. Anyway, has anyone else had issues porting into Aio (or porting out of Red Pocket)? There aren't any Aio stores in PA and although there are Cricket stores it is too soon to be able to go there for a SIM.
    Last week I ported a number from Red Pocket (GSM) to AT&T. The port failed even with correct information.

AT&T's port dept said with Red Pocket they have to call them to push the port. Apparently with outbound ports from Red Pocket they don't happen "automagically", they're manually done. Call Aio's port dept and advise them to call Red Pocket to push the port.

via the HoFo App

Feedback Score
    Well, my plan with Red Pocket was expiring and I didn't have time to call Aio so I ended up porting to H2O's $60 plan. Interestingly enough I didn't have any issues with that port. With auto renew it will cost $4 more per month for better coverage. Thanks to everyone for their input!

Device(s)
    iPhone 8+
    Feedback Score
    Dh duff

Only problem is that h2o will throttle you after 2gb.

via the HoFo App

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by dougeeebear View Post
    You shouldn't have any problems porting from GoPhone, it worked perfect for me.
    You will first need to call GoPhone CS and get your account number and pin number.
    Ahhh! Cool, thanks for the tip!

-RT

Carrier(s)
    Straight Talk
    Feedback Score
    I tried to port my number. The website crashed, they charged me, but never completed my order. To top that, they double charged me. I tried to contact them, and they can't find any order on file. Ugh!

via the HoFo App

Device(s)
    LG F3
    Carrier(s)
    Virgin Mobile USA
    Feedback Score
    Its just preauthorized it should fall off. Their site did it to me as well with three different credit cards. Two where capital ones and one was discover. They have a problem somewhere.

I had to use my Chase card. It worked no problem

My capital one had over $2000 in pending charges for AIO due to me trying over and over and it crashing. The charges went away on their own in about 5 days. Discover removed them for me on it so that I could use my card

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    I used 1 of my Capital One credit cards on AIO with no problems. That's the card I used most of the time because it gives me 1.5% cashback on all purchases.

Device(s)
    LG G8, LG K20 Plus
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Techmaster93 View Post
    I tried to port my number. The website crashed, they charged me, but never completed my order. To top that, they double charged me. I tried to contact them, and they can't find any order on file. Ugh!

via the HoFo App
    Some of your issues may be the glitch from porting over ST to AIO.

I had issues with my Capitol One card at sign up. None with American Express. Yet, I was able to use the Capitol One card with autopay.

Those charges will fall off.

Sent from my Galaxy Tab 3

Device(s)
    LG F3
    Carrier(s)
    Virgin Mobile USA
    Feedback Score
    Yeah I had problems with cap 1 and discover on my order but my discover works fine on auto pay very odd haha

Carrier(s)
    Straight Talk
    Feedback Score
    I kept trying and trying to get my number from ST to Aio but it won't work. ST advised me my account number is the last 15 digits of my BYOP SIM card number. I tried using that, along with all the other information they needed, and it wouldn't go through.

via the iPhone 5s

Device(s)
    LG F3
    Carrier(s)
    Virgin Mobile USA
    Feedback Score
    Does straight talk have ur ss number on file? If not leave that section blank on AIO. With Virgin mobile that was my problem BC sprint doesn't keep ss numbers on file for VM accounts.

Carrier(s)
    Straight Talk
    Feedback Score
    I never gave it to them, no. I'll have to try it again when I receive my SIM card.

via the iPhone 5s

Device(s)
    LG F3
    Carrier(s)
    Virgin Mobile USA
    Feedback Score
    OK because yeah that was my problem. The AIO site ask for the last 4 and my port kept failing until I left that part blank on the AIO port form.

So no idea what your problem is. Their site, right now at least, has been very glitchy

Device(s)
    LG F3
    Carrier(s)
    Virgin Mobile USA
    Feedback Score
    When u try it again call the 800 number in this thread. One of them is supposed to reach the GA customer service which is better than their normal cs

Carrier(s)
    Straight Talk
    Feedback Score
    Someone in Georgia actually contacted me about the port. He was so nice, and I was happy to hear an American customer support agent instead of the foreign agents with ST. He sent me a template to fill out, and he will do the rest.

via the iPhone 5s

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast