Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Porting issue with AIO website

Feedback Score

Porting issue with AIO website

I'm currently using Red Pocket's CDMA-S service and I've had enough of Sprint's network. So, I was going to switch to Aio's Pro plan with 5gb of high speed data before throttle for $60. Well, I confirmed my RP account info (twice), and tried to perform the port via their website. Well, it failed...7 times. I used three different browsers on two different computers and it still failed. Of course I had to order and cancel the order for a SIM and plan 7 times as well, which caused issues with my CC. The AIO support people told me that I wasn't entering in my account number, which of course was not true. Anyway, has anyone else had issues porting into Aio (or porting out of Red Pocket)? There aren't any Aio stores in PA and although there are Cricket stores it is too soon to be able to go there for a SIM.

Feedback Score
    I just ported my number to AIO from a TMo MVNO and the port went through smoothly. I entered the account number, the password that I used with the former mobile provider and the last 4 digits of my SS#. It took about 10 seconds to verify then my order went through right away.

Feedback Score
    My porting to aio failed . It was tried multiple times and i could not port. The probable reason was my number with my old carrier was not active by the time aio submitted the port request (due to no balance). I recharged and continuing my service with old carrier. In the meantime, i requested to unlock my aio phone and they have done it. I would try to port to aio again at the end of this month when my balance expires. If it fails again, i would like to continue with my old carrier. In this case, will aio plan to block my phone.

Device(s)
    LG G8, LG K20 Plus
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by dhduff View Post
    I'm currently using Red Pocket's CDMA-S service and I've had enough of Sprint's network. So, I was going to switch to Aio's Pro plan with 5gb of high speed data before throttle for $60. Anyway, has anyone else had issues porting into Aio.....
    I had a credit card issue with AIO'S website when I signed up as well.
    Not a port problem but they kept telling me various reasons why the card wouldn't go through and then ultimately it would get denied. AIO was charging the card but then saying it didn't go through. I did have the charges reversed by my CC company. This happened on three separate tries and required 3 calls to Capital One and AIO'S incompetent CS.

An hour after giving up I used my AMEX card no problems at all. I then used the same card they were denying and set it up for the auto pay no issues.

I suspect something is funky with the AIO computer system.

Your in PA, it won't be long before the GSM service options are sold in the stores. If you have a corporate store near you why not just stop by and inquire?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Device(s)
    LG F3
    Carrier(s)
    Virgin Mobile USA
    Feedback Score
    I had a credit card issue with 3 cards. It shut two cards off and one finally work.

As for the port when I ported a line from VM I found the problem was inputting the last four of my social. Since virgin mobile doesn't have that on file it was causing the port to fail. Try again leaving that blank it worked for me. As soon as I tried the port without the ss number it took 10 seconds.

As for the cc issue I never got it fixed. The two cards it shut off said there was an address issue (address matched) and finally Chase let it go through no problem (it was discover and cap 1 that turned off my card then failed the address verification)

Sent from my LG-LS720 using Tapatalk

Device(s)
    LG F3
    Carrier(s)
    Virgin Mobile USA
    Feedback Score
    BTW like the poster above me AIO charged my cards to while declining them. They say it is a temp hold so we will see if it falls off by itself. Sounds like they have a process with capital one cards and discover. The rep said he felt it was having a problem verification the address BC of my apartment number. I don't believe that but it is what it is. Tied up over $1,000 in credit though and its still tied up 3 days later haha but still pending

Device(s)
    Nexus 5
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T GoPhone
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by pirambi View Post
    My porting to aio failed . It was tried multiple times and i could not port. The probable reason was my number with my old carrier was not active by the time aio submitted the port request (due to no balance). I recharged and continuing my service with old carrier. In the meantime, i requested to unlock my aio phone and they have done it. I would try to port to aio again at the end of this month when my balance expires. If it fails again, i would like to continue with my old carrier. In this case, will aio plan to block my phone.
    Just remember to port the number while your old account is active with a balance. They won't be able to port your number from your old carrier if it is not active.

Device(s)
    LG F3
    Carrier(s)
    Virgin Mobile USA
    Feedback Score
    Being a sprint mvno that you tried to port from I would be willing to bet the problem is the ss # like mine was or your month might be expired like gribbie said. I ported a dead VM account and when I got my account number she did say I needed to put money in the account. Luckily it was my paylo account so I didn't need to much haha

Feedback Score
    I tried 3 times to port my number from H20, and once from T-Mobile, and they all failed, and then I called their 800 number for porting help, and that did the trick. They sent a sim, free of charge, gave me a number to call when I received the sim, so they could complete the port, worked like a champ, the people you talk to are located in Georgia, and very knowledgeable.

Carrier(s)
    GoPhone (x2)
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by rtyler14 View Post
    I tried 3 times to port my number from H20, and once from T-Mobile, and they all failed, and then I called their 800 number for porting help, and that did the trick. They sent a sim, free of charge, gave me a number to call when I received the sim, so they could complete the port, worked like a champ, the people you talk to are located in Georgia, and very knowledgeable.
    Would you care to share that Georgia 800 number for future reference?

Feedback Score
    Rtyler14, did you call the number advertised on the Aio website (855-246-2461) or another number specifically for porting?

Feedback Score
    ok, here is the number that I used: 1-800-370-9687 8am - 6pm ET you may have to call several time, and it will sometimes ring for a long time, but keep trying , it is well worth it.

Feedback Score
    Seems that everyone has troubles with porting into AIO.. I tried to port online a number of times and it kept failing, tried calling their porting *HOTLINE* which would hangup after the initial greeting... Soooo, I canned that a went to Go-Phone, no problems there!

But, I think I'm going to give it another try since I can save another $9 a month, plus another 500megs of data, then unlimited throttled!

-RT

Carrier(s)
    GoPhone (x2)
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by RogueTrooper View Post
    Seems that everyone has troubles with porting into AIO.. I tried to port online a number of times and it kept failing, tried calling their porting *HOTLINE* which would hangup after the initial greeting... Soooo, I canned that a went to Go-Phone, no problems there!

But, I think I'm going to give it another try since I can save another $9 a month, plus another 500megs of data, then unlimited throttled!

-RT
    You shouldn't have any problems porting from GoPhone, it worked perfect for me.
    You will first need to call GoPhone CS and get your account number and pin number.

Device(s)
    LG F3
    Carrier(s)
    Virgin Mobile USA
    Feedback Score
    I can now confirm that the credit card problems I had where in fact just pre authorizations and they fell off on their own. Also my port went through great no problems. Popped in the sim and my VM phone had shut off before my moto g had even fully came on.

All I did was remove my ss number on the AIO port site.

Overall very pleased.

AIO does have both porting glitches and CC glitches that hopefully they work out but if you can figure out what's causing yours to glitch out it is a very smooth process

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast