Device(s)
    SM-N910W8, SM-G935W8
    Carrier(s)
    Koodo
    Feedback Score
    Koodo doesn't have 2g network

Sent from my 삼숭 노트2 using Tapatalk HD

Feedback Score
    I noticed that your reply said you were in Vancouver. I was wondering if you know anyone that can remotely flashes phones. I have 2 Motorola Photon Q phones that are on Sprint network. I wish to flash them to Koodo. Koodo did imei search and says they will work on their network. Thanks Don

Carrier(s)
    Koodo (03/2015-present)
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by absonny View Post
    I noticed that your reply said you were in Vancouver. I was wondering if you know anyone that can remotely flashes phones. I have 2 Motorola Photon Q phones that are on Sprint network. I wish to flash them to Koodo. Koodo did imei search and says they will work on their network. Thanks Don
    You cannot flash the CDMA portion of a device to Koodo, period.

Koodo's IMEI search may have given that info because the Photon also supports HSPA 850/1900 which is what Koodo uses on the Bell/Telus network. However, the Photon has a non-removable SIM. So there is absolutely no way you'd get it to work on any Canadian carrier.

Even if you could flash a CDMA phone to a CDN carrier, they are starting to wind down the CDMA network. The first phase is that sometimes in 2015 Telus (which runs mainly the Western portion of the network Koodo runs on) will shut down EV-DO leaving a bare-bones 1X network.

In contrast though, many Verizon LTE devices come with unlocked SIM slots and support CDN HSPA frequencies. For example the Droid 4.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by cmstlist View Post
    You cannot flash the CDMA portion of a device to Koodo, period.

Koodo's IMEI search may have given that info because the Photon also supports HSPA 850/1900 which is what Koodo uses on the Bell/Telus network. However, the Photon has a non-removable SIM. So there is absolutely no way you'd get it to work on any Canadian carrier.

Even if you could flash a CDMA phone to a CDN carrier, they are starting to wind down the CDMA network. The first phase is that sometimes in 2015 Telus (which runs mainly the Western portion of the network Koodo runs on) will shut down EV-DO leaving a bare-bones 1X network.

In contrast though, many Verizon LTE devices come with unlocked SIM slots and support CDN HSPA frequencies. For example the Droid 4.
    Motorola photon q have hspa umts 850 1900 2100 and work without any problem

Oh okay no removable simcard... Not possible to use with koodo

Sent with the HoFo App

Device(s)
    Motorola Nexus 6 (shamu), Motorola Moto G LTE XT-1045 (peregrine), SGH-T889V Galaxy Note II (t0lte)
    Carrier(s)
    Koodo,T-Mobile USA
    Feedback Score
    Complicated and more trouble than its worth IMO, but there's also this: http://www.xda-developers.com/androi...-the-photon-q/