Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Wind network down?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by blown_by_GSM View Post
    Down since morning in Markham. Wind CS says entire GTA down since 0930 today, with no ETA.
    I learned a long time ago not to put too much thought into it when customer service tells you that there is an outage. My experieence has been that if you call in about any issue whatsoever on any given day, that is a generic line that they give you. When you ask then for more specifics, they usually don't have any. That almost never fails, even when there probably is no network problem in your area.

As for CS telling you that all GTA went down, that person either has wrong informaton, information was misinterpreted, or CS may have even just made that up. I am inside Toronto, and for me, there has been zero Wind netwok downtime, although data speeds are horrible likely due to increased customer usage.

Carrier(s)
    Wind
    Feedback Score
    Back down again. Oh well got some messages and my security texts for logins.

Feedback Score

Not for me.

Anyways Wind users aren’t alone. My family is reporting issues on their own networks as well.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by computergeek541 View Post
    Certain sites/towers/locations may be down due to electrical issues, but as a whole, the network is up and running.
    Not working too f%ckin^ well can't even get a signal now.
    All prices CAD.

Device(s)
    Samsung S8, iPhone 7 Plus
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers, Freedom Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Still nothing at all here. I'm just glad I wasn't foolish enough to rely on wind and have another carrier.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using HoFo mobile app

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDraconicOne View Post
    Still nothing at all here. I'm just glad I wasn't foolish enough to rely on wind and have another carrier.

I hope you do realize that the Big 3 carriers are experiencing the exact same issue.

But I guess trolls will troll.

Sent with the HoFo App

Carrier(s)
    Freedom
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TigerMSTR View Post
    I hope you do realize that the Big 3 carriers are experiencing the exact same issue.

But I guess trolls will troll.

Sent with the HoFo App
    No trolling here....I'm a big wind fanboy and this has been the only prolonged outage I've had in 32 months.

I also have TELUS and rogers in the family. Those 2 are working just find. Trust me, I've endured enough "see, you get what you pay for" all day from them.

Oh yes, my wind is still down!

Sent with the HoFo App

Device(s)
    BlackBerry Passport
    Carrier(s)
    Fido, Freedom Mobile
    Feedback Score
    My network has been fine all day (downtown Toronto). In fact, I even saw the best up/down speeds so far.
    While I was on Dundas, I managed to hit 7MB down and 1.6MB up! If only it could be like that all the time.
    Motorola DPC 550, Mitsubishi G310, Panasonic A102, Motorola V60, Sony Ericsson W200, Sony Ericsson C510a, Motorola XT502, HTC Desire V, LG Optimus L9, Samsung T159, LG G2, Huawei U2801, BlackBerry Z30, BlackBerry Passport SE (short lived), BlackBerry Passport (White), BlackBerry DTEK60 (short lived), BlackBerry Priv, Essential Phone.

Carrier(s)
    Koodo
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by TigerMSTR View Post

Not for me.

Anyways Wind users aren’t alone. My family is reporting issues on their own networks as well.
    What location did you take that speedtest at?

Carrier(s)
    Koodo Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Had issues last week for a few days... Sent an email and still no follow up reply.. LMAO...
    $48
    Unlimited incoming and outgoing calls, Unlimited Canada-wide long distance
    Unlimited text, picture and video messages from Canada to Canadian, U.S. and international wireless numbers
    5 GB of Data, Call Display, Voicemail, Unlimited Circle Calling, Call Waiting, Conference Call

Gold Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge 32GB + 128GB SD Card

Device(s)
    Samsung S8, iPhone 7 Plus
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers, Freedom Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Not really meaning to troll but frustrated. Wind has been down all day but I have Rogers as well and my wife has Bell and neither have had more than a minor hiccup. In fact I was considering moving my Rogers line to wind yesterday to save some money but I am glad I didn't.

Edit: it's also not the first network issue I have had although the most prolonged. I work on call and need to be accessible exactly for these types of situations. Luckily another manager is on call this weekend.

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy, Ascend
    Carrier(s)
    Wind
    Feedback Score
    Not really meaning to troll but frustrated. Wind has been down all day but I have Rogers as well and my wife has Bell and neither have had more than a minor hiccup. In fact I was considering moving my Rogers line to wind yesterday to save some money but I am glad I didn't.

Edit: it's also not the first network issue I have had although the most prolonged. I work on call and need to be accessible exactly for these types of situations. Luckily another manager is on call this weekend.

This is also my first prolonged outage in over 3 years with Wind. My Bell line has been fine all day. Still no signal with Wind.

Device(s)
    Blackberry Z30, Blackberry Q10, Galaxy Nexus
    Carrier(s)
    Fido
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Nearly every cell network is down to some extent today
    All kinds of weird issues on all carriers in GTA
    It is sad I need to state the obvious but some people just don't get it. Any posts I make are my own OPINIONS and in no way represent the views of my employer

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Fido
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg111r View Post
    This is also my first prolonged outage in over 3 years with Wind. My Bell line has been fine all day. Still no signal with Wind.
    My Bell line was down for hours today (did not notice at first so not sure exact time frame but at least 12 to 6)

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Fido
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Bell was down for us
    Rogers actually worked though

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast