Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Lg g2.

Feedback Score

Lg g2.

Anyone know if USCC will at some point get the LG G2? Looks like a nice phone and It'd be good to see a high end offering from our carrier besides mainly Samsung and just recently Motorola

Sent with the HoFo App

Device(s)
    HTC Touch Pro 2
    Carrier(s)
    US CELLULAR
    Feedback Score
    Nope, they turned it down already. Can't have anything other than a Samsung as their top of the line phone, you know.
    Getting real pathetic with the Samsung thing.
    MOTOROLA Still #1 in reception and call clarity.

Carrier(s)
    us cellular
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ace3166 View Post
    Nope, they turned it down already. Can't have anything other than a Samsung as their top of the line phone, you know.
    Getting real pathetic with the Samsung thing.
    This statement confirms another person believes iPhone isn't top of the line...

Sent with the HoFo App
    fon frenzy

Device(s)
    Motorola Droid Razr
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by vin_mitchell View Post

Sent with the HoFo App
    I'm sorry are you all hurt by this? Or have we neglected the fact that this is a thread in regards to another top line Android phone? I'm pretty sure Ace didn't mean to offend you and the precious god phone.

All hail the god phone...sacrifice he androids and be brought to salvation!

Sent with the HoFo App

Device(s)
    HTC Touch Pro 2
    Carrier(s)
    US CELLULAR
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by vin_mitchell View Post

Sent with the HoFo App
    A top of the line phone doesn't have a dinky 4" screen and keep you locked down on it to only let you do what they want you to do with it. Specs wise the iphone is middle of the road and that is a fact. Just because it is overpriced at the same price as top of the line phones don't mean it is top of the line either.

Carrier(s)
    Us Cellular
    Feedback Score
    The G2 looks like a very nice phone. Too bad USCC can't think without asking Apple what they should do next..... God Phone, now that is funny.
    Hawk swoops down on his prey!!!!!

Device(s)
    Motorola Droid Razr
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkcell View Post
    The G2 looks like a very nice phone. Too bad USCC can't think without asking Apple what they should do next..... God Phone, now that is funny.
    Well people treated jobs like he was the second coming of Christ...not to mention people will never admit something is wrong with an apple product...even if its glaring. They'll still come to its defense.

Sent with the HoFo App

Carrier(s)
    US Cellular
    Feedback Score
    Reviews of the G2 haven't been that great. Other than processor speed. Phone options are certainly nice to have, but don't think anyone is missing out on too much by not having the G2.

Sent with the HoFo App

Device(s)
    Motorola Droid Razr
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by chiefan58 View Post
    Reviews of the G2 haven't been that great. Other than processor speed. Phone options are certainly nice to have, but don't think anyone is missing out on too much by not having the G2.

Sent with the HoFo App
    Are you on drugs? Every review I've seen of the G2 has been praising it and speaking highly of it. Just because you saw it on 9to5 Mac doesn't mean its true.

Sent with the HoFo App

Carrier(s)
    US Cellular
    Feedback Score
    I was referring strictly to the CNET review I read. I've never used or seen the device. I'm not an apple fan boy either. I'm an unbiased S4 user.

Sent from my SCH-R970 using HoFo mobile app

Device(s)
    Wouldn't you like to know ;-)
    Carrier(s)
    USCC
    Feedback Score
    I am hoping to have a G2 to play around with soon.. Wanted to see if there was a way to get it to work on USC but I was told it that is a no go.. Well maybe I will have to see what happens once.. Guess we will all just have to wait for the LG G3 or maybe even the G-Flex.. lol

I am not holding my breath for anything high end LG until at least the middle of next year sadly.. But who really knows.. Maybe with the refarming going on there is a chance of some "High End" devices becoming more widely available.

Honestly the only good thing to come out of the IPhone coming to USCC is the new 4G band support.. But hey that's just my opinion..

Redwood Valley,NorCal/but SoCal Born and Raised/Pocatello,ID
    Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy Note 10+, Samsung Galaxy Watch (AT&T), Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by chiefan58 View Post

Sent with the HoFo App
    Where are you seeing all these bad reviews on the G2? I've seen a lot of good reviews on it, it has all 5 star ratings on AT&T's web site, and my LG Optimus G Pro is one the best rated smartphones out there right now, check the reviews about it on AT&T and the other sites. I doubt USCC will ever see the Optimus G Pro though, it's an AT&T Exclusive.

Carrier(s)
    US Cellular
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ilvla2 View Post
    Where are you seeing all these bad reviews on the G2? I've seen a lot of good reviews on it, it has all 5 star ratings on AT&T's web site, and my LG Optimus G Pro is one the best rated smartphones out there right now, check the reviews about it on AT&T and the other sites. I doubt USCC will ever see the Optimus G Pro though, it's an AT&T Exclusive.

The reviews in CNET were average to good at best in my opinion.

Sent from my SCH-R970 using HoFo mobile app

Carrier(s)
    US Cellular
    Feedback Score
    And I didn't say bad. I said not that great. In my opinion, the phone has received "middle-of-the-road" reviews. It hasn't had the rave reviews I would expect from a new break-opt flagship device.
    The Moto X is praised more with inferior stats in my opinion.
    Again, these are just my opinions and interpretation of other reviews I've read. Doesn't mean it's not a decent device for someone.

Regardless, it's unlikely to ever see USCC, so there really isn't any reason to get that upset about it.

Sent with the HoFo App

Carrier(s)
    US Cellular
    Feedback Score
    Gizmodo calls the G2 a "brain dead Hercules".

Sent with the HoFo App

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast