Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 87

Thread: Galaxy S3 messing up USCC's network!

  1. #16
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    58
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon, US Cellular
    Feedback Score
    0
    My s3 that I used to have with uscc was complete trash since day 1. Dropped calls, 4g data dropping constantly, mms won't send half the time.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Redwood Valley,NorCal/but SoCal Born and Raised/Pocatello,ID
    Posts
    29,636
    Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy Note 10+, Samsung Galaxy Watch (AT&T), Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T Wireless
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by darkm857 View Post
    My s3 that I used to have with uscc was complete trash since day 1. Dropped calls, 4g data dropping constantly, mms won't send half the time.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    It could have been the network too, I doubt it was all the phone's fault.

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    58
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon, US Cellular
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by ilvla2 View Post
    It could have been the network too, I doubt it was all the phone's fault.
    Very true. I have verizon now and loving every minute of it. There lte coverage is amazing.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    1,156
    Device(s)
    HTC Touch Pro 2
    Carrier(s)
    US CELLULAR
    Feedback Score
    0
    It was the phone's fault, the US Cellular version of the S3 has been garbage since day 1 and it is documented all over the web. US Cellular and Samsung have admitted to the reception issues.
    MOTOROLA Still #1 in reception and call clarity.

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Greenville , North Carolina
    Posts
    3,377
    Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 , Note 4
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless / U.S.Cellular
    Feedback Score
    0
    I am on my third S3 it is supposed to be the fixed version. It is still activated but rarely used. Uscc should replace all of them with a different phone.

    Sent from my SCH-R950 using HoFo mobile app
    Jerry

    Join uscc April 17 2004. Samsung Galaxy Note II , Galaxy Note 4 , Galaxy S 5

    Verizon on 7/2011 Droid Razr Maxx , Droid 4 , Samsung Galaxy Note III

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Redwood Valley,NorCal/but SoCal Born and Raised/Pocatello,ID
    Posts
    29,636
    Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy Note 10+, Samsung Galaxy Watch (AT&T), Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T Wireless
    Feedback Score
    0
    I have a feeling with USCC being a TINY bit of Samsung's world users, they just aren't motivated to do much. I am not saying the phone doesn't have issues, but USCC seems to have more issues with phones lately than the other networks, and I think they are cheaping out on things to save money. USCC is losing customers and having network and billing issues, I don't think they're long for this world, and for rural areas like mine in Northwestern California, that's bad news.

    As for replacing the phone, I don't think USCC has the money to do that, they are trying to stop the bleeding as it is.

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Greenville , North Carolina
    Posts
    3,377
    Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 , Note 4
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless / U.S.Cellular
    Feedback Score
    0
    What uscc going to do to get the S3 off there network if that is the problem ?

    Sent with the HoFo App

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    1,156
    Device(s)
    HTC Touch Pro 2
    Carrier(s)
    US CELLULAR
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by ilvla2 View Post
    I have a feeling with USCC being a TINY bit of Samsung's world users, they just aren't motivated to do much. I am not saying the phone doesn't have issues, but USCC seems to have more issues with phones lately than the other networks, and I think they are cheaping out on things to save money. USCC is losing customers and having network and billing issues, I don't think they're long for this world, and for rural areas like mine in Northwestern California, that's bad news.

    As for replacing the phone, I don't think USCC has the money to do that, they are trying to stop the bleeding as it is.
    USCC won't have to cover this. This is a Samsung deal. From what I hear they goofed and might have been in violation of some FCC rules.
    I'm thinking if they made hardware changes to correct original reception issues, they needed to run through FCC again and did not do that. Just a guess but very possible.

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    58
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon, US Cellular
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by jerry 12 View Post
    What uscc going to do to get the S3 off there network if that is the problem ?

    Sent with the HoFo App
    Give everyone an iPhone 4S.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Redwood Valley,NorCal/but SoCal Born and Raised/Pocatello,ID
    Posts
    29,636
    Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy Note 10+, Samsung Galaxy Watch (AT&T), Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T Wireless
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by darkm857 View Post
    Give everyone an iPhone 4S.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    Uhh, no, no Crapple.

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    58
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon, US Cellular
    Feedback Score
    0
    Haha. I figured that was coming.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    S Wisconsin
    Posts
    151
    Device(s)
    Motorola Electrify!
    Carrier(s)
    USCC
    Feedback Score
    0
    So, is there some sort of a trade in program for someone who is not eligible to upgrade to an S4 or not?

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Chester, IL
    Posts
    7,063
    Device(s)
    iPhone X 64 GB Silver
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Unlimited
    Feedback Score
    0
    I've heard Internet issues with the CDMA Galaxy S4's too. None I've experienced on my VZW version, *knocks on wood*.
    Have you read the forum rules lately?

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    452
    Carrier(s)
    US Cellular
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by trainboy81 View Post
    So, is there some sort of a trade in program for someone who is not eligible to upgrade to an S4 or not?
    Yes. Requires that you have tried a warranty replacement device first though.

    Sent with the HoFo App

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    186
    Carrier(s)
    Us Cellular
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by chiefan58 View Post
    Yes. Requires that you have tried a warranty replacement device first though.

    Sent with the HoFo App
    and don't forget the $35 re0stocking fee. What a joke, charge us for their or Samsung's problem or bait us by saying we will "give" you an S4 for "only" $100. Samsung and/or USCC should be making some sort of statement soon or this will just add to the USCC issues.
    Hawk swoops down on his prey!!!!!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-10-2006, 02:05 AM
  2. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-02-2005, 09:29 PM
  3. A 6255i on USCC's network?
    By Nicholas in forum USCellular
    Replies: 189
    Last Post: 08-29-2005, 02:45 PM
  4. VZW phone on USCC's network?
    By heisman in forum USCellular
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 03-17-2005, 07:23 AM
  5. Smallest Phone That Works On USCC's Network
    By bkrosco in forum USCellular
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-09-2004, 01:05 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks