Page 180 of 198 FirstFirst ... 80 130 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 ... LastLast
Results 2,686 to 2,700 of 2957

Thread: Grandfathered plans being eliminated???

Device(s)
    LG G4
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by c6mike View Post
    Do you think that the new "JUMP! On Demand" will be available for those of us on a grandfathered plan?
    You have to be on a Simple Choice Plan with credit check

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by cheaplikeafox View Post
    well I originally called loyalty to add a line and they told me only telesales could do that. That's why I got transferred to them.
    Yeah I spoke to them about attempting to add a line a little over a week ago and needed to be transferred.

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy Note 4
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Nardva View Post
    You have to be on a Simple Choice Plan with credit check
    What about the migrated grandfathered users with the "Selected Choice" Plans?

T-Mobile AWS 20 MHz FDD LTE ----------------------- TWC Extreme 100 Cable Connection

Device(s)
    iPhone 5
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ipwn3r456 View Post
    I think those that are on the "Select Choice" plans should be eligible for the "Jump! On Demand" lease option.

Device(s)
    LG G4
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ipwn3r456 View Post
    Select Choice plans are eligible for regular JUMP so they should be eligible for On Demand.

Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    I'm on a grandfathered plan and also on jump.

Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by c6mike View Post
    I'm on a grandfathered plan and also on jump.
    I had no issues getting an iPhone 6 on Jump On-Demand and my grandfathered plan.

Carrier(s)
    T-mobile USA
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by nyctechogirl View Post
    I thought in the past, you could add a line through the retentions department. I guess they're changing things around.
    I think this may have gone into effect some time ago. When I added lines to my grandfathered plan last sept, they had to be activated via sales. I went into a store and a very nice very patient store clerk helped me get two lines added (with PAU on both). He talked to both loyalty and sales. Sales had to activate the lines, and loyalty had to put the PAU on. The whole process took a long time.

Device(s)
    Moto X
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by annicus View Post
    I think this may have gone into effect some time ago. When I added lines to my grandfathered plan last sept, they had to be activated via sales. I went into a store and a very nice very patient store clerk helped me get two lines added (with PAU on both). He talked to both loyalty and sales. Sales had to activate the lines, and loyalty had to put the PAU on. The whole process took a long time.
    Thanks for the info. How much was your add a line and pau plan, $5 each?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by annicus View Post
    How many lines did you have before you added lines and how many did you add? I tried to add and was told I could only have 5 voice lines. Which I have maxed out. I could add up to 5 more lines but only data, like for tablets.

Even with that the presidents office couldn't get me the $10 fathers day tablet deal. PO final said they could do it but only for $20 a month. Decided that want worth it. Don't understand why they couldn't. I understand Ihave unlimited high speed data. However I was even willing to limit high speed to 1gb. I know they only match up to 5 gb. Since I would be paying what everyone else pays that only seems fair.

Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ZekeB View Post
    How many lines did you have before you added lines and how many did you add? I tried to add and was told I could only have 5 voice lines. Which I have maxed out. I could add up to 5 more lines but only data, like for tablets.

Even with that the presidents office couldn't get me the $10 fathers day tablet deal. PO final said they could do it but only for $20 a month. Decided that want worth it. Don't understand why they couldn't. I understand Ihave unlimited high speed data. However I was even willing to limit high speed to 1gb. I know they only match up to 5 gb. Since I would be paying what everyone else pays that only seems fair.
    Max 5 voice lines and 5 mobile internet lines for grandfathered plans yes.

You should have been able to sign up for the Father's Day tablet promo with $10 data match even if you have an older grandfathered data plan. For example PAU gives the max 5GB match.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic50 View Post
    Max 5 voice lines and 5 mobile internet lines for grandfathered plans yes.

You should have been able to sign up for the Father's Day tablet promo with $10 data match even if you have an older grandfathered data plan. For example PAU gives the max 5GB match.
    Customer Ŝervice said no
    I pushed and called loyalty they thought yes but checked was told no.
    Emailed president, his office apologized. Said yes I could get it but for $20 a month. Didn't make sense. Even if they didn't give me the 5 gb, I would have settled for 1gb since I have the $5 unlimited high speed, for the $10. Would have balanced with what others are paying. Said they didn't have that option. Which I think is stupid. Why not take the money of a customer. Now they get nothing....

Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score

How come you didn't just go into a store or do it online? I have their last tablet promo (as does my gf) and we're on grandfathered plans. I have 5 voice lines and two mobile broadband lines. It's matching 5GB w/ my PAU web. I get my monthly credit as expected.
    Castrol EDGE 0W-20 is my drug of choice.

Primary: iPhone 11
    Secondary: TracFones: iPhone 6s+ [AT&T] & iPhone XS [Verizon]
    Mobile Broadband: ZTE Z917 LTE hotspot (5GB for $10) + iPad Mini 4 w/ T-Mobile LTE

Feedback Score
    Customer Ŝervice said no
    I pushed and called loyalty they thought yes but checked was told no.
    Emailed president, his office apologized. Said yes I could get it but for $20 a month. Didn't make sense. Even if they didn't give me the 5 gb, I would have settled for 1gb since I have the $5 unlimited high speed, for the $10. Would have balanced with what others are paying. Said they didn't have that option. Which I think is stupid. Why not take the money of a customer. Now they get nothing....

I am a grandfathered plan subscriber and one of the first to get the tablet from the promo. I received the tablet about 15 days ago. They shipped it free 1 day air express. I already had match your phone data up to 5gb so it was no brainer for me. It was truly a free tablet.

Well when I called T-mobile to place the order I was told exactly the same thing you heard.

So I pointed the rep to what official T-mobile corporate website stated about this promo:

T-Mobile Free LG G Pad 8.0 F with qualifying Mobile Internet Plan (Credit back on your monthly bill over 24 months)
    Give Dad a tablet on us!
    This is a limited-time offer, here’s how you get it:
    • Purchase your LG G PAD on an Equipment Installment Plan (EIP) and we’ll make your monthly payments
    • Activate or maintain a 1GB or higher postpaid Simple Choice Mobile Internet plan—also valid with our Match Your Data plan. Call us at 877-677-5504 if you are interested in Match Your Data
    • Each month, you’ll see a $9.99 charge in the “Equipment section” of your bill as well as a $9.99 “LG Tablet Promotion 2015” bill credit in the “Credits and Adjustments” sections of your bill for each eligible device
    • You will receive the $9.99 credit every month for 24 months as long as you keep your 1GB above tablet plan active and in good standing
    • If you cancel your tablet plan, the $9.99 bill credit will stop, and you will need to pay the remaining EIP balance
    Offer subject to change. Ltd. quantities avail. at this price. Taxes & fees additional; total device tax due at sale. Credit check and EIP agreement required. Credit may not appear on first bill cycle; must be active and in good standing when credit is applied. If you cancel wireless service, remaining tablet balance of up to $239.76 becomes due.

As it states, $10 match your phone data up to 5gb a month that I already had qualified to receive this promo.
    After hearing this, the rep stopped arguing and started asking her supervisor, then got back to me and said I qualified.
    I was offered 1 day express mail to get it before fathers day and also got sales tax waived.

I actually pay $8.50 for the tablet data so I am paying exactly $204 in 24 month period for the tablet + 5gb LTE data a month service for 24 months.

Sometimes T-mobile reps are clueless, this is why you have to point it out to them with proof. There is no need to waste your time arguing for nothing. I saved the screen shots from T-mobile official website somewhere but I am not sure if T-mobile have taken that down or not since I placed the order.
    Last edited by ssibaroma; 07-03-2015 at 03:12 PM.

Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    I missed out on this. Is it still obtainable through loyalty even though Father's Day already passed?

Page 180 of 198 FirstFirst ... 80 130 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 ... LastLast