Page 178 of 198 FirstFirst ... 78 128 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 ... LastLast
Results 2,656 to 2,670 of 2957

Thread: Grandfathered plans being eliminated???

Feedback Score
    Hi jet, may I PM you? Also thanks for replying, I appreciate it.
    Quote Originally Posted by jet1000 View Post
    Well I just saw one recent report that I linked to from a reputable poster. I didn't see more than that.

But yes, you should email John at [email protected]

Somebody from his office should get back in touch with you.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by TMoNoGo View Post
    Hi jet, may I PM you?
    Yes. .

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy Note 4
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    So I tried contacting T-Mobile via Twitter to migrate me to their Simple Plan, didn't have any luck. Should I try contacting them on Facebook instead? Or who should I contact to for the best solution?

T-Mobile AWS 20 MHz FDD LTE ----------------------- TWC Extreme 100 Cable Connection

Device(s)
    iPhone 5
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ipwn3r456 View Post
    So I tried contacting T-Mobile via Twitter to migrate me to their Simple Plan, didn't have any luck. Should I try contacting them on Facebook instead? Or who should I contact to for the best solution?
    I would definitely suggest contacting them via Facebook as I recently tried that method (June 4th) and was offered the "$20 Select Choice Talk & Text plan (which includes 30 mb of high speed data then throttled to 2G speeds) and the $20 Unlimited 4G Data with 3GB hotspot plan. I would give it a shot as you have nothing to lose!

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy Note 4
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by nyctechogirl View Post
    I would definitely suggest contacting them via Facebook as I recently tried that method (June 4th) and was offered the "$20 Select Choice Talk & Text plan (which includes 30 mb of high speed data then throttled to 2G speeds) and the $20 Unlimited 4G Data with 3GB hotspot plan. I would give it a shot as you have nothing to lose!
    Wow! Very nice plan for the price. I have 4 lines, hopefully they will give me the "Select Choice FAM UNL TT 50" for talk and text, since all of my mine lines don't have text and data, only data on one line. Might as well give it a try. Thanks for the suggestion.

Feedback Score
    Please let us know of your results. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by ipwn3r456 View Post
    Wow! Very nice plan for the price. I have 4 lines, hopefully they will give me the "Select Choice FAM UNL TT 50" for talk and text, since all of my mine lines don't have text and data, only data on one line. Might as well give it a try. Thanks for the suggestion.

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy Note 4
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Woo! Worked like a charm! I would like to thank nyctechogirl for suggesting me to contact them via Facebook to deal with this issue. I had been trying to deal with them via Twitter, didn't have any luck. I will not contact them again via Twitter.

It took a long time waiting for responses, but it was all worth in the end.

Here's my plan before the migration:

Family EM 750 Promo 2YC Reduced price - $54.99
    Line 1 - AAL $5, no text and data
    Line 2 - Plus 2GB Data Classic Reduced price - $5, AAL free, no text
    Line 3 - AAL free, no text and data
    Line 4 - AAL free, no text and data (AAL free until 10/2015, so rep increased $5 now instead of later)

$65 before tax and EIP (technically $70 after the AAL discount removal, like I said above).

After Migration:

Select Choice FAM UNL TT 50 - $50 (Unlimited talk and text)
    Line 1 - AAL $5, 30MB high speed data (included with the Select Choice FAM UNL TT 50)
    Line 2 - 3 GB High-Speed Data with 10GB Data Stash - $10, AAL free
    Line 3 - AAL free, 30MB high speed data
    Line 4 - AAL $5, 30MB high speed data

Total $70 before tax and EIP. Same price as before, I am very happy about this. Although the rep offered me Unlimited high speed data with 5GB of tether for just $20, I denied it, since I don't use data that much. Make sure to ask for that deal when you migrate, if you want it. They might able to offer you it, you never know.

Device(s)
    T-mobile Shadow/HTC Juno
    Carrier(s)
    T-mobile USA
    Feedback Score
    I haven't had any luck getting them to migrate my plan at a discounted rate. I even tried via facebook, what exactly did you tell them to get that offer?

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy Note 4
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by deyanimay View Post
    I haven't had any luck getting them to migrate my plan at a discounted rate. I even tried via facebook, what exactly did you tell them to get that offer?
    I didn't use any language in any means to threaten or to persuade them, I just told them that I want to migrate my plan. Then they went ahead and migrate me, that's about it. Maybe it's because you have a such low pricing plan that they can't match it. I am not sure though. Did they give you a reason why they can't migrate you?

Device(s)
    T-mobile Shadow/HTC Juno
    Carrier(s)
    T-mobile USA
    Feedback Score
    My plan isn't that different from yours, I'm on a 1000 min value plan for $50 with 5 lines total with 3 lines at $5 each and only one line has 2gb of data. No texting on any lines. I was extremely polite as far as I know. I politely expressed my dissatisfaction with my current plan as the promo I had recently expired increasing my bill by $10, and I asked about them about migration of my grandfathered plan to one of the newer ones while keeping the rate the same. They only presented me the option of switching to simple choice at the regular rate. Any advice on how I can get switched to a decent select choice plan? Thanks.

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy Note 4
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    My plan isn't that different from yours, I'm on a 1000 min value plan for $50 with 5 lines total with 3 lines at $5 each and only one line has 2gb of data. No texting on any lines. I was extremely polite as far as I know. I politely expressed my dissatisfaction with my current plan as the promo I had recently expired increasing my bill by $10, and I asked about them about migration of my grandfathered plan to one of the newer ones while keeping the rate the same. They only presented me the option of switching to simple choice at the regular rate. Any advice on how I can get switched to a decent select choice plan? Thanks.
    Interesting. I guess it really YMMV in terms of migration. Maybe you had a bad representative that just can't help you with it. It seems that you have a similar plan like me, except you have 5 lines. If you were migrated to the plan that I have, you would be paying $75 before taxes and EIP if you have them. Maybe try to mention which plan do you want, like mine, and show them a plan of how you want to do it.

I don't really have an advice to get switched, I was thinking of filing a BBB or FTC complaint if the Facebook method still fails. I don't know if you are willing to go that extreme, but I heard some successful stories about their problems (not regarding about the migration, but other things).

Device(s)
    LG G4
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Sometimes it's a luck of the draw on getting a rep that is willing to make the change. Did the rep acknowledge the migration plan existed? If you can get the rep to acknowledge the plan does exist, then it may be easier to get the switch.

Feedback Score
    Most likely there is a determinant TMO uses and YMMV if you get a rep who doesn't follow the determinant. Who knows?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nardva View Post
    Sometimes it's a luck of the draw on getting a rep that is willing to make the change. Did the rep acknowledge the migration plan existed? If you can get the rep to acknowledge the plan does exist, then it may be easier to get the switch.

Device(s)
    Moto X
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Sfkn2 View Post
    I did it not too long ago.
    did you add a $5 line or just add a $5 BTV PAU data plan to an existing line? Or did you do both? Someone on the slickdeals forum said he wasn't able to do it.

Thanks.

Carrier(s)
    Verizon, AT&T
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by nyctechogirl View Post
    Hi, I have been looking for that Select Choice $20 Plan, can you please confirm if your plan includes global roaming (120+ countries unlimited data and texting)? A screenshot will be great. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 178 of 198 FirstFirst ... 78 128 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 ... LastLast