Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: iPhone 5S on PC Mobile prepaid

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    7
    Feedback Score
    0

    iPhone 5S on PC Mobile prepaid

    Has anybody successfully activated iPhone 5 or 5S on PC Mobile prepaid? I heard that PC Mobile doesn't even have nano SIM cards.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    7,293
    Carrier(s)
    Koodo (03/2015-present)
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by namsilat View Post
    Has anybody successfully activated iPhone 5 or 5S on PC Mobile prepaid? I heard that PC Mobile doesn't even have nano SIM cards.
    Be aware that iPhones send hidden signaling text messages for iMessage and FaceTime. Normally with supported carriers, these messages are exempt from billing. But because PC Mobile prepaid doesn't recognize these messages, users have reported random spurious text charges draining their balance.

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    7
    Feedback Score
    0
    Does it matter whether there's a data plan/option on the number?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    7,293
    Carrier(s)
    Koodo (03/2015-present)
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by namsilat View Post
    Does it matter whether there's a data plan/option on the number?
    I don't know. The reports in question are from back in the days when the old unlimited data option could be added.

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    7
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by cmstlist View Post
    I don't know. The reports in question are from back in the days when the old unlimited data option could be added.

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

    Perhaps the problem has already been fixed. Either way, how about sharing some insight into my initial question?

Similar Threads

  1. Question on an iPhone 5 with T-Mobile Prepaid Kit
    By MarineMom in forum General Mobile Questions and Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-07-2013, 04:47 PM
  2. T-Mobile prepaid adds subscribers, ditches iPhone users
    By 503ducati in forum T-Mobile prepaid
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-15-2009, 06:39 PM
  3. iPhone 2G on T-Mobile prepaid?
    By five-of-eight in forum T-Mobile prepaid
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-19-2009, 12:57 PM
  4. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 08-03-2008, 07:52 PM
  5. T-Mobile Prepaid on iPhone?
    By addiCtjOkaH in forum iOS Jailbreaking and Unlocking
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-26-2007, 07:01 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks