Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: What's your most anticipated game for XBOX One or PS4?

Device(s)
    iPhone 6 Plus (Space Gray, 64GB); Dell Venue 8 Pro Windows tablet
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score

What's your most anticipated game for XBOX One or PS4?

The consoles are up for pre order on GameStop's website and also Best Buy among others. Are there any good games coming out for these consoles that you're interested in?

If you're not purchasing either of them, why?
    "Not all that glitters is gold, not all who wander are lost." ~ JR Tolkien
    "The best you can do for another is not just share your riches but prove to him his own." ~ Benjamin Disraeli

Feedback Score
    I have a PS4 reserved for launch day delivery. I'm coming from an xbox 360 so I'm not making any more game purchases now because I can't take advantage of the trade up offer since I'm going cross-platform.

As far as games are concerned I want to get COD: Ghost and perhaps Watch Dogs. I would like to see a re-release of GTA V on the console as I haven't played it yet.

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    As far as games are concerned I want to get COD: Ghost and perhaps Watch Dogs. I would like to see a re-release of GTA V on the console as I haven't played it yet.
    Watch Dogs looks really good! I prefer not to upgrade and just keep my 360 because the XBOX One doesn't play 360 games (so I've heard). I have spent so much money on games, it would be a total waste to spend that much money on a new console. My 360 isn't even that old. I got it in 2009...? And it's the black Slim model. My brother has a 360 too and he used to own a PS3. Had a lot of issues with it so he's not budging either.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by SheGadgets View Post
    Watch Dogs looks really good! I prefer not to upgrade and just keep my 360 because the XBOX One doesn't play 360 games (so I've heard). I have spent so much money on games, it would be a total waste to spend that much money on a new console. My 360 isn't even that old. I got it in 2009...? And it's the black Slim model. My brother has a 360 too and he used to own a PS3. Had a lot of issues with it so he's not budging either.
    So you're not getting either of the next hen consoles? I typically only one one or two games at any given time. Call of Duty and FIFA.

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Yeah, I have Batman AC, Homefront, Wolverine Origins, Dead to Rights Retribution, COD...the list continues. I have a ton of games for my 360 and I anticipate more games when I purchase my 3DS in a few weeks (for my 3DS). Besides, I don't ever buy consoles the minute they arrive. I slowly wait and watch until the price drops.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by SheGadgets View Post
    Yeah, I have Batman AC, Homefront, Wolverine Origins, Dead to Rights Retribution, COD...the list continues. I have a ton of games for my 360 and I anticipate more games when I purchase my 3DS in a few weeks (for my 3DS). Besides, I don't ever buy consoles the minute they arrive. I slowly wait and watch until the price drops.
    Great logic. It also means you get the 2nd or 3rd iteration with some of the kinks ironed out of the launch consoles.

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Great logic. It also means you get the 2nd or 3rd iteration with some of the kinks ironed out of the launch consoles
    Thanks! And I fully expect some issues with these consoles to be noticed right off the bat. It's not just Sony or Microsoft, it happens to basically everything that any company launches. I've seen many places on the internet that people are complaining about something being wrong with Blink Feed on the HTC One, slow running apps on the GS4 and so on...

Feedback Score
    probably COD ghosts

Feedback Score
    I have a PS4 preordered and right now its Battlefield 4 for me (i had watchdogs but thats been delayed). I have been considering Killzone but i feel wierd getting two shooters.

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    I have a PS4 preordered and right now its Battlefield 4 for me (i had watchdogs but thats been delayed). I have been considering Killzone but i feel wierd getting two shooters.
    Battlefield is certainly a hit this season.

Device(s)
    LG F3
    Carrier(s)
    Virgin Mobile USA
    Feedback Score
    I honestly am not excited about any of the new consoles yet. All the games I am looking fwd to will be coming out for 360 still or wiiu. I am looking forward to watchdogs though but ill just pick it up for wiiu and wait on a ps4 price drop

I am more excited about some of the 3ds games coming out then the console games. That's why I just purchased a 2ds ( I had a 3ds, it broke and I never used the 3d so why spend the extra cash)

Sent with the HoFo App

Feedback Score
    i think all the good games now seem to go on ps4

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by tahakitan View Post
    i think all the good games now seem to go on ps4
    Yeah, I noticed that! I was rootin' for the One but...it's really disappointing. High price, won't play 360 games (from what I hear), about 5 games released for it so far and they all suck. It's just really sad. I love Microsoft and have the 360. I'm just slapping myself in the face thinking about it.

Feedback Score
    I have spent my last few years on FIFA 2011 and have some more years plan to spend :P

Feedback Score
    My list included:
    1. Watchdogs.
    2. Battlefield 4.
    3. Dead to Rights Retribution.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast