Thread: Unlocked phone in between Escape & G2?

Feedback Score

Unlocked phone in between Escape & G2?

Hi,

I've been searching but it isn't easy on a hydro that keeps locking up and crashing.

I love the LG Optimus F7 but I was trying to switch to Gophone.

ATT has the LG Escape but it isn't quite as nice as the F7. And they have the G2 but I only want to spend about $300 at most right now. So is there anything lg for at between the Escape and the G2?

Thanks for any replies.

Sent from my C5170 using Tapatalk 2

Feedback Score
    To clarify, I don't have the F7. I've just been drooling over it but if I get it I have to stay on Boost Mobile with very sketchy service here. Thanks again.

Feedback Score
    I actually just ordered the F7 from Best Buy because my Hydro spontaneously shut off while it was resting next try to me and I panicked.

It's hard for to get places so I decided to just buy the f7 now online. Hopefully it won't be hard to swap it for my Hydro with BM customer service over the phone.

But I'll still want to get a device for Go phone in the next foreseeable future because Sprint is so dismal here so I'll probably still be looking for a device with a mid range price with specs as good as the f7.

I did look up the LG Escape (along with a dozen other devices at least!) which LG customer support suggested was the ATT counterpart to the f7, but it isn't exactly the same. I think it has even less internal storage than the f7 and a less impressive camera and maybe a few other things.

If the gs3 drops a little more in price I'd probably want that. The problem is in having to waste about $200 on the Sprint etf for my other phone and then having to buy the 2 new devices. Oh well.

Feedback Score
    Don't buy the Optimus f7. The phone cheats on the listed specs. Can buy same hardware for much cheaper.

Sent via Tapatalk 2

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by futurephone View Post
    Don't buy the Optimus f7. The phone cheats on the listed specs. Can buy same hardware for much cheaper.

Sent via Tapatalk 2
    I was wrong about that.

It is a decent phone for the money, especially now that the price has started dropping. The only problem is that it's on the Sprint network. Plus the bootloader is locked, for those who would want to root it. Otherwise it's a very nice device. Oh, also some report trouble with GPS.

Sent from my LG-LG870 using Tapatalk 2