Thread: Online account down again?

Device(s)
    Galaxy S6
    Carrier(s)
    US Cellular
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Online account down again?

I'm trying to access my online account this morning to make a bill payment, and it appears that the service is down again. Anyone else experiencing this, or any employees know of an ETA? Don't want my service to get shut off.

I've never had such a hard time giving money away.

Carrier(s)
    Us Cellular
    Feedback Score
    Tell me about it, we have 10 accounts and one that would not auto pay. So far, I have talked with 5 people in 3 different departments to get the one account fixed and it's been 3 days with no luck. One other account, they charged us for a fraction of the bill but still managed to call it all square. Not sure of issues today, but their upgrade is a major fail. s This all should have been straightened up within the first 3-4 days, not 3-4 months.t I'll check my accounts to see if I can access, but I also see they went from next bills out in 3 weeks to 3-5 weeks minimum. My guess is they are losing customers at a high rate with those of us on the belief plans with no contracts......
    Hawk swoops down on his prey!!!!!

Carrier(s)
    Us Cellular
    Feedback Score
    Both business and personal account access is out of service, got a message, "unable to process your request at this time, please try again later". Let's get with the program USCC, put up or close the doors.......

Device(s)
    Galaxy S6
    Carrier(s)
    US Cellular
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I'm having the same issue. Still can't get logged in. All of my usage shows "0" for minutes, texts, data, etc. I understand that some growing pains are to be expected with any kind of a systems downtime/transition, but this is ridiculous. I'm looking into bringing my last 2 lines over to AT&T and saying goodbye to this mess for good.

Carrier(s)
    Us Cellular
    Feedback Score
    It is bad, they "lost" our payment o we had to go into a local store to make the payment. My wife was told they just lost a large client (local hospital) pretty much because of the system issues. The account we are having issues with contain wifi hotspots and phones used by field people to access field equipment and I told them if one line gets shut off, the whole bunch gets moved to Verizon same day. I'm about 60-70% sure we will start migrating phones to Verizon summer of 2014 so they will lose another 160 plus lines within the next year from us. Not betting they keep too many others in the same boat, coverage area is shrinking and our business is expanding. (Currentlu in Iowa, Illinois, Indiana, Missouri)

Device(s)
    Google Nexus 5, LG Wine 2, Samsung Freeform 4
    Carrier(s)
    USCC
    Feedback Score
    Same here in east Tennessee this morning: "Unable to process your request at this time." And last time I logged in they're still showing my primary line not eligible for a new phone for another 21+ months, even though I returned a purchased phone within 15 day trial period, actually three weeks ago. I've been to the store I returned it to and they assure me they're "working on getting it straightened out, just gonna' take some time." Hello Better??? Really??? There's some shareholders ain't gonna be too happy with the 3rd quarter subscriber losses.

Carrier(s)
    Us Cellular
    Feedback Score
    customer service just notified me their system is down and not sure for how long. They can't do anything for anyone right now.

Device(s)
    Galaxy S6
    Carrier(s)
    US Cellular
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    This is getting to be ridiculous! Not the same USCC that I did business with 5 or so years ago.

Sent with the HoFo App

Carrier(s)
    Us Cellular
    Feedback Score
    Agreed

Redwood Valley,NorCal/but SoCal Born and Raised/Pocatello,ID
    Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy Note 10+, Samsung Galaxy Watch (AT&T), Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T Wireless
    Feedback Score

Carrier(s)
    US Cellular
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ilvla2 View Post
    This can't be a good thing for attracting new customers, I feel bad for the agents in the stores.
    It's been rough!

Sent with the HoFo App

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by chiefan58 View Post
    It's been rough!

Sent with the HoFo App
    I bet! I worked inside sales for USCC here in their Ukiah, CA office in 1997 and 1998, and it was always a pain to have things go awry like that, especially on a Sunday when I was sometimes the only associate in the store. Back then though it was all analog, so we had to call up the Medford, OR USCC call center to get accounts activated, ESN's changed, etc. no OTA programming or account stuff by pc in those days, if Medford went down, so did we I miss the Medford people, they were always so awesome to us, USCC should have kept that call center open, especially since they knew NorCal and Southern Oregon, and we both had friends and/or family in both places, so it was kinda like a family.
    Last edited by ilvla2; 08-18-2013 at 01:58 AM.

Device(s)
    LG G3
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    I finally got signed into my account last night and was presented with a notice that July bills won't be accessible for 3 to 5 weeks!

Looks like US Cellular is a soup sandwich right now.
    "I'm not a control freak, I'm a control enthusiast"

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by DigiPilot View Post
    I finally got signed into my account last night and was presented with a notice that July bills won't be accessible for 3 to 5 weeks!

Looks like US Cellular is a soup sandwich right now.

Attachment 96406

A Toasted Cheese Sandwich in Tomato Soup sorta sandwich

Device(s)
    LG G3
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ilvla2 View Post
    Attachment 96406

A Toasted Cheese Sandwich in Tomato Soup sorta sandwich
    Nope... picture two slices of plain white bread, pour a cup of chicken noodle soup onto a slice and top it with the other piece of bread, then try holding it your hands to eat it. It falls apart and makes a huge mess.

I can't believe as vast as the Internet is... that nobody has posted a good picture of a genuine "soup sandwich". I googled for quite a while to find one, and gave up.

From Wiktionary:

soup sandwich
    English
    Etymology

An expression of military origin, calling to mind a picture of soup being poured over bread.
    Noun

soup sandwich (plural soup sandwiches)

(US, idiomatic) Someone or something that is not as it should be; something disorganized or unfinished.

That's as messed up as a soup sandwich.
    That guy is a big soup sandwich.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast