Views: 604
Size:  58.5 KB
    I saw this at Walmart today.

Device(s)
    Google Nexus 5, LG Wine 2, Samsung Freeform 4
    Carrier(s)
    USCC
    Feedback Score
    This has to be one of the biggest train wrecks of a system upgrade ever. I've never seen a national consumer company with such deep problems communicate so little with their customers. Whoever is piloting this ship should have been in damage control mode within a day or so of this debacle. We're into the second week and who knows where this goes from here?

Carrier(s)
    US Cellular
    Feedback Score
    Most transactions can be completed in store now. (At least my store- agent location) There may be some delays, but I've been able to complete activations, upgrades, bill payments and ESN swaps. The system seems to work best in the mornings, and has seemed to go down or take significantly longer in the later afternoon and evenings.

Sent with the HoFo App

Carrier(s)
    US Cellular
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by chiefan58 View Post
    Most transactions can be completed in store now. (At least my store- agent location) There may be some delays, but I've been able to complete activations, upgrades, bill payments and ESN swaps. The system seems to work best in the mornings, and has seemed to go down or take significantly longer in the later afternoon and evenings.

Sent with the HoFo App
    Good to hear. This whole transition has been terrible. The lack of communication on their part is truly unfathomable.

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk 2

Carrier(s)
    US Cellular
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkcell View Post
    I called into their "fast" business support center yesterday. Normally on hold for less than 1-2 minutes, waited 32 minutes before I got someone on the line. When I was activating a line with them I was told they were having issues with not only the auto pay but their activations as well. The phone I activated worked fine, but I was told they were having 40-60 minute delays on some activations. From a company standpoint, we have been with them for 15 plus years and I have never seen so many issues during/since any other upgrade. Hope this isn't a sign of what is in store for us with them now, but waiting to see their "offer" for 2 year contracts as I have been told we will need to discuss soon.
    Does the business support number now have one of those automated queues, or does it still go directly to a person? I'm curious if I have the old number...

Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    From MyAccount:

July bill statements normally processed on or after July 14th will be delayed up to three weeks and will be available as soon as possible. Due dates for delayed billing statements will be adjusted accordingly to provide additional time for payment.

I used to think those were good mobile data speeds. The one on the left is US Cellular 1X, on the right is US Cellular EVDO.

Carrier(s)
    US Cellular
    Feedback Score
    Most issues seem to be resolved with a message on my account regarding bill delays. I hope it is over for their sake.

Sent with the HoFo App

Carrier(s)
    Us Cellular
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by TSR6 View Post
    Does the business support number now have one of those automated queues, or does it still go directly to a person? I'm curious if I have the old number...
    Automated queue with the option to direct dial someone or wait for the next available agent.
    Hawk swoops down on his prey!!!!!

Device(s)
    Google Nexus 5, LG Wine 2, Samsung Freeform 4
    Carrier(s)
    USCC
    Feedback Score
    http://www.fiercewireless.com/story/...-q2/2013-08-02

127,000 subscribers lost in Q2 2013. Wow, that's about a 2-1/2% loss of subscribers in the most recent 3 months ended June 30; about 2-1/2 times what they lost a year ago. What do you think that number will look like for Q3, which will include the aftermath of the TOPS upgrade? It won't be pretty!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2