Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Unlimited Canada-wide Calling for only $10.00/Month (Existing customers only)!!!

Feedback Score

Unlimited Canada-wide Calling for only $10.00/Month (Existing customers only)!!!

...And without Tab24!!!

For more details, contact Fido (Online Chat or Fido Answers)!!!

http://www.fido.ca/web/content/month...me_phone_plans
    Disclaimer: All my posts, replies, comments and/or opinions expressed on www.howardforums.com are my own contribution only. The views expressed on this page do not necessarily represent or reflect the views of Fido, its management or employees.
    Fritz Z24...

Feedback Score
    Wonder the "Fido Wireless Home Phone" device having a SIM card. It will be interesting if we can take it out and put in any cell phone so we will have unlimited Canada-Wide calling on cellphone for $10/month.

Device(s)
    Moto X
    Carrier(s)
    Fido Solutions
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by me815 View Post
    Wonder the "Fido Wireless Home Phone" device having a SIM card. It will be interesting if we can take it out and put in any cell phone so we will have unlimited Canada-Wide calling on cellphone for $10/month.

As per bulletins, the sim card comes with the device and is locked to the device and can't be used in other phones.

FIDO $60/10GB + 5 hours unlimited data
    WIND $15 AITF unlimited data (10GB full speed)

All my posts are my own opinion only and not necessarily that of any of my employers, past or present.

Device(s)
    iPhone4
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Fritz next time put " Fido unlimited wireless home phone, with unlimited Canada wide calling for $10 a month.

Device(s)
    Unlocked iPhone 5
    Carrier(s)
    FIDO for Canada
    Feedback Score

I love how they can offer unlimited calls incl Canadian LD for W caller I'd and voice mail for $10 - yet for the same mobile plan it starts at $50. Pretty much same towers access bandwidth.
    My Plans (Rogers): Biz Share Flex $80 (unlim stuff w 4gig) + $35 second line.

Feedback Score
    This is a promotional launch offer by the way. Also, this is a direct business strike against VoIP and other Third Party Telephone Service Providers...

Quote Originally Posted by partyfavor View Post
    I love how they can offer unlimited calls incl Canadian LD for W caller I'd and voice mail for $10 - yet for the same mobile plan it starts at $50. Pretty much same towers access bandwidth.

Feedback Score
    AT&T offers the similar Wireless Home Phone device unlimited calling for $10/month and people reported that they can get the SIM card out and use on cellphone as well as put a different cellphone SIM card on the device...

Quote Originally Posted by timwingram View Post
    I went and bought to Home Phone Connects.. I popped out the sim card today and placed it in an old ATT 3gs Iphone I did shut the data off and it came up and worked perfectly and made a call.. With no problems. Now the only thing I noticed was on the online web page it changed the screen to iphone 3gs so they know I put it in. However it worked.. I don't know if it will cause me any problems. I did put it back and the screen still shows the Iphone. But really what is the differance if it is in the IPHONE or the Home Phone. Same number only one call at a time. Online it says you can use this vacation or rv.. So doesn't seem as though they care if you travel with it.. anyone do this and have any problems..
    http://www.howardforums.com/showthre...5#post15088885

Quote Originally Posted by smartiefootball View Post
    If you want to use the SIM card from the wireless home phone all you have to do it get the SIM card replaced. The sim in it is stuck to the device. Get a new 3G sim for it and it can be used in any cell phone for unlimited minutes. No data or text though obviously. $19.99 for unlimited cell minutes isn't bad though. Get an unlocked international version cell phone for more sense of security as your IMEI won't be detected as a non wireless home device.

Device(s)
    Moto X
    Carrier(s)
    Fido Solutions
    Feedback Score
    AT&T offers the similar Wireless Home Phone device unlimited calling for $10/month and people reported that they can get the SIM card out and use on cellphone as well as put a different cellphone SIM card on the device...

http://www.howardforums.com/showthre...5#post15088885
    Interesting! Someone will have to test it on a Fidogers sim.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using HowardForums

Feedback Score
    My current title is more attractive... But thank you for the suggestion!

Quote Originally Posted by z24gta View Post
    Fritz next time put " Fido unlimited wireless home phone, with unlimited Canada wide calling for $10 a month.

Device(s)
    IR GS BL00D Phone X N0 B.efore C.hrist E.ntity.. |nfinite HELLUS™ TnT $pawn + Ted§ Hell Hound TˇTher
    Carrier(s)
    M¤ther Nature !... @SS2MOUTH Death 0f SELFie -> HardWare Opiates
    Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Keep your existing home phone number
    This has the potential to be a HELLUS landline killer!! How many can one customer activate

Is this eligible for Referral credits for new customer activations
    http://www.fido.ca/web/content/whyfido/referafriend

Digital Bag Phones will be the new Fashion statement.

Device(s)
    IR GS BL00D Phone X N0 B.efore C.hrist E.ntity.. |nfinite HELLUS™ TnT $pawn + Ted§ Hell Hound TˇTher
    Carrier(s)
    Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by z24gta View Post
    NO Title of Thread should be : HELLUS Landline Killer only Pennies a Day!!
    Looks like we may be headed for a Z24 demolition derby. Gentlemen start your engines

Feedback Score
    ^Pouhahahaha!!!

Feedback Score
    I think the current lineup of services from Fido is coming really close to what was visioned from Microcell people...

Wireless from A to Z.

From telephony to Data transmission.

From mobility to mobility.

I personally think then Fido is going in the right direction!

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by JustinCredible View Post
    Interesting! Someone will have to test it on a Fidogers sim.
    This is a portable dedicated line with the possibility to port almost any area code in Country excluding 807s

What are you waiting for I know Im not!

Take your home phone device anywhere on the Fido network
    No term required
    Convenience of one bill for both your wireless and home phone services

Device(s)
    Unlocked iPhone 5
    Carrier(s)
    FIDO for Canada
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Fritz Z24 View Post
    This is a promotional launch offer by the way. Also, this is a direct business strike against VoIP and other Third Party Telephone Service Providers...
    Oh I agree completely. A huge attack on VoIP and reg home phone and at an amazing price.
    It just sucks to see a similar use of mobile technology offering unlimited for $10 and on the flip side release their new plans at such higher prices (for us in the know who can assume what their costs are when a $10 plan is possible but on mobile phones it starts at $50). All in the marketing though.

Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast