Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: ULTIMATE Samgung Galaxy S3 Extended Battery (ZeroLemon 7000mAh)

Device(s)
    Sprint SPH-L710 Samsung Galaxy S3
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score

Thumbs up ULTIMATE Samgung Galaxy S3 Extended Battery (ZeroLemon 7000mAh)

Yeah, I didn't see any mention of this on HF, so figured I'd key you guys in. ZeroLemon has a 7000mAh battery! YES! 7000mAh! Stock is 2300mAh! Like the Hyperion, QCell, Anker, and other extended batteries, this does make the phone thicker, but you get 3x the battery life!

These come with a special TPU case and DO NOT use a back cover as others do. This allows the phone to be slightly thinner than the same setup (extended battery and TPU case) from other brands. There are three colors to choose from.

White:http://www.amazon.com/warranty-ZeroL...9229243&sr=1-3

Black:http://www.amazon.com/warranty-ZeroL...f=pd_sim_cps_2

Blue:http://www.amazon.com/warranty-ZeroL...f=pd_sim_cps_3

I will try to take some pics and share them, above links will suffice for now.

The case itself is AWESOME! Holes align PERFECTLY! Feels grippy but not overly grippy. Works fine with a screen protector (I have iloome tempered glass screen protector).

So far battery life has lived up to the hype! On my QCell 4200mAh battery, I average 18-26 hours pending use. During the initial charge, I got OVER 2 days!

XDA forums are RAVING about these and Amazon Reviews are amazing as well. I've spoken to their CS and I can safely say, it is also awesome!!

*Please note, I am in no way affiliated with ZeroLemon. I am simply sharing this awesome product I found with you guys.
    Marble White Sprint Galaxy S III
    ROM: Stock
    Mods: Rooted & Debloated
    Launcher: TSF Shell / Apex Launcher Pro / Launcher Plus PRO
    Screen Protector: iloome Tempered Glass White
    Battery/Case: ZeroLemon 7000mAh w/ Black & White TPU Cases

**Always looking for another Jabra BT8010, Hit me up!**

Device(s)
    RAZR V3m
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    I kinda hope they make one for the S4, this may be the only way my wife could get through a day with any phone. lol

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by rudysloup View Post
    I kinda hope they make one for the S4, this may be the only way my wife could get through a day with any phone. lol

DONE: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...z5_2E8b3_0_0_0

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    wow, guys dont go too crazy about this! lmao

Feedback Score
    It's my first charge, i've had my s3 on the whole day since 7am and I have ~ 75% left. Amazing.

Yes, it makes your phone heavier and thicker ... but it's no big deal to me. Gives it more heft! And I can keep brightness up, wifi/data on ... basically not do all the things that a person does to conserve power to make it through the day ... including charging!

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    yeah. I LOVE mine!! I am a power user and have gps on for ~2 hours a day, bluetooth on for that ~2 hours plus an additional 1-2 hours at other times, stream music, etc and only drop about 30-40% a day. Normal battery would need a charge before i got home from the office!

Feedback Score
    It makes it heavier and thicker? That's a plus for me. I hate the thinner phones. Just like I hate being thinner in body fat. Thicker is better. Battery over sleek (I'm active so I need my shyt THICKKKK)

Feedback Score
    Can OTHER cases be used on the S3 when using this battery?

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Ndasuunye View Post
    It makes it heavier and thicker? That's a plus for me. I hate the thinner phones. Just like I hate being thinner in body fat. Thicker is better. Battery over sleek (I'm active so I need my shyt THICKKKK)
    Yeah, it gives it some bulk and weight. I'm use to the QCell 4200mAh battery which made it thicker, but the ZL 7000mAh makes it even heavier. I now dont feel like I will break it every use. I LOVE it personally

Quote Originally Posted by Ndasuunye View Post
    Can OTHER cases be used on the S3 when using this battery?
    Rumors of Laza and Otterbox cases work, I'm trying to dig up more info or pics.

Feedback Score
    Check xda forums for some people who've modded cases to fit ...

Device(s)
    iPhone 4S
    Feedback Score
    30-40% a day ??

Feedback Score
    Does it gain any heat from the overuse of the battery itself?? We are looking at getting one for my S3 on amazon, and getting one for my wife's S4 (if we can find one). The listing we saw for the S3 is a bit strange. Just needing a little more info before we buy them. The mophie juice pack is the other we are looking at... info would be great!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by itOFTENrains View Post
    Does it gain any heat from the overuse of the battery itself?? We are looking at getting one for my S3 on amazon, and getting one for my wife's S4 (if we can find one). The listing we saw for the S3 is a bit strange. Just needing a little more info before we buy them. The mophie juice pack is the other we are looking at... info would be great!
    Last time I checked the mophie product was almost 2.5x the price of a zerolemon.

Heat generated is negligible. I would go zerolemon after seeing my friend's mophie for his iPhone.

Feedback Score
    Thanks for the info bill... We will just have to go ahead and get it then. Hearing this issue is what was really helpful!!!

Carrier(s)
    Sprint/CREDO Mobile
    Feedback Score
    I came across this site as I was looking for help with a problem that I have with my black ZeroLemon battery.

I charged it overnight. I looked at the battery indicator and it showed 100% charged. I unplugged it, checked some mail, played a game of Ruzzle and when I went to my home screen the battery indicator showed 37%!!

This is the same kind of problem that I had with my first one that I returned. I need to know if I’m doing something wrong.

1. With this present battery, I unpacked it, installed it and began using its 58% charge immediately. I plugged it in and used it for a while.

2. I let this present one run down to some 30% before the overnight charge.

Please respond.

Thank you.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast