Thread: F&c 3000 going away?

Device(s)
    Touch Pro - CDMA
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score

F&c 3000 going away?

Had a text from sprint today about the free and clear 3000 indirect plans. After calling I was given http://www.sprint.com/webconversionf...tage_club.html Now I'm no longer an indirect so I have no dealer to contact but it doesn't look like that matters. This was a radio shack indirect from many years ago. Will be a shame if we're forced off this

Device(s)
    Samsung S9 Plus
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile, AT&T,Sprint
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    dude they are letting u jump on SERO, i would that that SERO plan in a hart beat!!!

Device(s)
    Touch Pro - CDMA
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    While sero is great (have other lines on sero), it just doesn't quite compare to f&c plans lol.

However sero is a much better plan than the newer employee referral plans or whatever plans replaced sero. I was kinda surprised to see sero offered here.

Device(s)
    iPhone 6s+ 64GB
    Carrier(s)
    ·T···Mobile· USA
    Feedback Score
    I am surprised they're even giving you an option to keep it. I say get an LTE device and just pay the $40/mo for SERO premium.

I'd kill to have one of these plans again.
    Left: Verizon Unlimited LTE, Right: WideOpenWest 500/50

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by brad15 View Post
    I am surprised they're even giving you an option to keep it. I say get an LTE device and just pay the $40/mo for SERO premium.

I'd kill to have one of these plans again.
    Isn't SERO Premium $40 + $10 LTE surcharge required for the LTE phones?

Device(s)
    HTC EVO LTE
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by hamagc View Post
    Had a text from sprint today about the free and clear 3000 indirect plans. After calling I was given http://www.sprint.com/webconversionf...tage_club.html Now I'm no longer an indirect so I have no dealer to contact but it doesn't look like that matters. This was a radio shack indirect from many years ago. Will be a shame if we're forced off this
    Talk about a sense of entitlement.

Device(s)
    Samsung S9 Plus
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile, AT&T,Sprint
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by hamagc View Post
    While sero is great (have other lines on sero), it just doesn't quite compare to f&c plans lol.

However sero is a much better plan than the newer employee referral plans or whatever plans replaced sero. I was kinda surprised to see sero offered here.

yea the new SERO plans suck..but if you have like 3-4 lines then its a good deal but not for a person who only has one line like me...yea i was shock to see it offer in other forums...u think sprint would make people have the reg plans and make more money from them? i guess they are really dying for "new" customers

Quote Originally Posted by Sting23ray View Post
    Isn't SERO Premium $40 + $10 LTE surcharge required for the LTE phones?

yes $40+$10=$50 then what ever ur tax is....and the $10 is for 98% of sprint phones

Device(s)
    iPhone 6s+ 64GB
    Carrier(s)
    ·T···Mobile· USA
    Feedback Score
    Well nobody could realistically expect them to keep giving you practically a free ride forever did you? Plans like this that they let people keep past employment are one of the many reasons Sprint's network is so bad off today. They've given away the farm for no reason and then did not have the capital to put into the network as they were not making enough money to do so.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by brad15 View Post
    Well nobody could realistically expect them to keep giving you practically a free ride forever did you? Plans like this that they let people keep past employment are one of the many reasons Sprint's network is so bad off today. They've given away the farm for no reason and then did not have the capital to put into the network as they were not making enough money to do so.
    Whoa, kind of a stretch, don't you think?