Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The wait is over: Our Blackberry Q10 review

Device(s)
    Asus Zenfone 2
    Carrier(s)
    Public Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by lmcjipo View Post
    I actually noticed a bug with sip.fm yesterday evening when I tried to call one of my Blackberry contacts (from the Blackberry Contacts via Google Contacts), one of the contacts didn't appear in the sip.fm contacts. I'm not sure what the reason was because a lot of my other Blackberry contacts do show up within the sip.fm contacts.

I had to manually call the person from sip.fm as opposed to calling him from the sip.fm "integrated" contacts.
    There's a weird behavior with the contacts of BlackBerry 10 in general and I'm not sure sip.fm is necessarily the culprit here. Some of my contacts don't show up in the phone application either. It seems to have started after my upgrade to 10.1.

Sent from my Z10 using HowardForums

Device(s)
    Unlocked Rogers Blackberry Q10 | LG Nexus-4 | Samsung Nexus-S
    Carrier(s)
    Fido | Rogers Prepaid | LycaMobile US | Bell | T-Mobile Prepaid
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Dx3 View Post
    There's a weird behavior with the contacts of BlackBerry 10 in general and I'm not sure sip.fm is necessarily the culprit here. Some of my contacts don't show up in the phone application either. It seems to have started after my upgrade to 10.1.

Sent from my Z10 using HowardForums
    Yes, there is a weird behavior with the Blackberry contacts (at least with my Q10... not sure about the Z10). I think that part of the reason is probably due to the linking of accounts feature (whether the contact is actually linked or not). Like I mentioned in another thread, for the Q10, the contacts don't seem to sync (or sync erratically) with my Google contacts via CardDAV. I've updated information of my Google Contacts directly (either webpage or via Android phone) and these updates would never go onto my Blackberry Q10. When I modify the contact on my Blackberry Q10, this updated information will never appear on my Google Contacts.

Perhaps as you mentioned, the problem that I experienced with sip.fm is not with sip.fm but is with the Blackberry contacts in general.
    Unlimited Fido Data Plan: Netgear Aircard LTE Mobile Hotspot

My Tech Blog

Carrier(s)
    Rogers Wireless
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    FYI … SoundHound is available (and day 2 gets an update with bug fixes and 10.0.x support for those that didn't upgrade),
    TDBank released its Canadian app - I feel its more a Web-portal wrapped in QML code to be honest but it does the job.

I'm loving the progress of the leaked dev's speeding up the boot times of BB10 … most impressive!!
    Formerly: Prom1, now I'm Supa_Fly!!
    My Feedback

Feedback Score
    How do I buy the Blackberry phone?

Carrier(s)
    wind
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacob mwamba View Post
    How do I buy the Blackberry phone?
    sorry you cannot buy a blackberry phone.

Feedback Score
    I dont like blackberry anyway...I will not buy it..

Device(s)
    Blackberry Q10, 9900
    Carrier(s)
    Wind Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 2c View Post
    sorry you cannot buy a blackberry phone.
    It was oddly difficult to buy a Blackberry at Wind. The Q10 kept being out of stock. Online it's easy enough to buy.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenith. View Post
    It was oddly difficult to buy a Blackberry at Wind. The Q10 kept being out of stock. Online it's easy enough to buy.
    Was this because it was being bought all the time or because they never bought new stock?

Device(s)
    Blackberry Q10, 9900
    Carrier(s)
    Wind Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by matthewcastle View Post
    Was this because it was being bought all the time or because they never bought new stock?
    A combination of the two. I tried to buy it after the price went down, but they all sold out. Then wind was reluctant to send out new stock. They always had Z10s and Z30s there. The lady at the store kept saying they should get more stock in the next shipment, but they didn't seem to come in. She didn't try to sell me on a different phone or anything, just to come back later. So they at least expected to get more stock. Don't know if they ever did. Ended up going to a Wind store in a bigger town and they had stock.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2