Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: T-Mobile offered me the New Cel-fi RS2 No contract extension required

Carrier(s)
    T-mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by bilmak View Post
    nice, I had the same situation...when I first saw this post I called the number op listed they told me same thing, it was only for replacements blah blah..so i hung up PO'd as I been waiting since I ported and was told I will get one, so I called loyalty/special care, and the girl was awesome, said let me check said they have more options as far as getting a customer one than a regular rep etc, a minute later asked me for delivery address 5 days later, had mine since last weds, works pretty well, steady 4/5 bars....dbms usually around -58 too -70 or so...good deal
    Sweet, I can't wait, I'll settle for not having to go outside in order to answer the phone LOL
    NHCharmedOne

My opinions are mine, not yours, no one says you have to agree with them! =)

Carrier(s)
    T-mobile
    Feedback Score
    We got ours today, earlier than expected. All hooked up and went from no bars/1 bar E/4G to 3 solid bars of 4G. We shall see how it goes, so far so good.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using HowardForums

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by NHCharmedOne View Post
    We got ours today, earlier than expected. All hooked up and went from no bars/1 bar E/4G to 3 solid bars of 4G. We shall see how it goes, so far so good.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using HowardForums
    Wow lucky.. I have to wait until Tuesday to get mine because of hte Holiday. It just arrived in my area like an hour ago. Sucks.

Carrier(s)
    T-mobile
    Feedback Score
    We have had to move ours a few times to find the best place for it with the best signal, so make sure you try your phone after each move to see how it works. Ours was fine and then it wasn't working, so we had to move the antenna and then the base unit, so far it seemed to fix it. Just a heads up for when you get yours!

Feedback Score
    We have had to move ours a few times to find the best place for it with the best signal, so make sure you try your phone after each move to see how it works. Ours was fine and then it wasn't working, so we had to move the antenna and then the base unit, so far it seemed to fix it. Just a heads up for when you get yours!
    The antenna has to reach the outside of the house? or has to sit by a window correct? And how are the internet speeds? any dropped calls?

Carrier(s)
    T-mobile
    Feedback Score
    Just by a Window, it comes with a stand and wall mount bracket, we put ours on the wall next to a Window about 5 feet off the floor, speeds have been a little slower but not sure if it has anything to do with the cel-fi or just a tower issue. No dropped calls, nice and clear so far.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using HowardForums

Device(s)
    iPhone 5
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Update on my case. I called Tmobile to follow up on my order. Turns out it was never placed. So the Rep. That I was speaking to said that the system wouldn't allow her to place a order. Put me on hold and when she came back asked me if the $5.99 T-Zones I have on all 5 of my line works? I told her yes it did and I wouldn't haven't on all 5 of my lines if it didn't. Then told me that my data plan isn't compatible with the cifi. System wouldn't allow it. Well I told her that there had to be a work around. To take my data plan off and place the order and put my data after placing the order. She said she couldn't do it. I was speaking to the customer loyalty dept. I mentioned to her that on the 6th of this month they where able to take it off and put it back on. Gave me some B.S about not being able to do it anymore. So I'm lift empty handed. I told her to escalate it. Someone can do it !

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by LosAngelesRider View Post
    Update on my case. I called Tmobile to follow up on my order. Turns out it was never placed. So the Rep. That I was speaking to said that the system wouldn't allow her to place a order. Put me on hold and when she came back asked me if the $5.99 T-Zones I have on all 5 of my line works? I told her yes it did and I wouldn't haven't on all 5 of my lines if it didn't. Then told me that my data plan isn't compatible with the cifi. System wouldn't allow it. Well I told her that there had to be a work around. To take my data plan off and place the order and put my data after placing the order. She said she couldn't do it. I was speaking to the customer loyalty dept. I mentioned to her that on the 6th of this month they where able to take it off and put it back on. Gave me some B.S about not being able to do it anymore. So I'm lift empty handed. I told her to escalate it. Someone can do it !
    That's weird.. so what data plans does the Cel-Fi work with? So did you have to return the Cel-Fi system?

Feedback Score
    I was able to order a cel fi unit by talking to loyalty. They told me it comes in about a week. Lets just wait and see if it is the rs1 or rs2.

Feedback Score
    I just received mine today and this thing works great. I put the device in a room that only got 1-1.5 bars, and suddenly my whole house gets 3-4 bars consistently. Love it.

Device(s)
    iPhone 5
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Do any of you guys have T-Zones on your account. I still haven't been able to get one ordered. Reps are saying that the system won't allow then to do it. 3 all ready...

Device(s)
    iPhone 5
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by RDSport323 View Post
    That's weird.. so what data plans does the Cel-Fi work with? So did you have to return the Cel-Fi system?
    I returned the RS1 due to me already having a RS1.

Carrier(s)
    T-mobile
    Feedback Score
    What is the difference between the rs1 and 2? Not sure what ours is, I will have to check later on.

Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    What is the difference between the rs1 and 2? Not sure what ours is, I will have to check later on.
    Pictures on the manufactures' website:
    http://nextivityinc.com/products

The RS1 only supports 1700/2100 AWS frequencies while the RS2 also supports 1900 PCS frequencies.

Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by LosAngelesRider View Post
    Do any of you guys have T-Zones on your account. I still haven't been able to get one ordered. Reps are saying that the system won't allow then to do it. 3 all ready...
    I have 5 lines of t-zones in addition to the signal booster. Added one back in march before uncarrier.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast