Thread: sign up for sasktel?

Feedback Score

I'm going to be visiting Regina for about 2-4 months, My carrier doesn't work outside GTA so I want to sign up for a postpaid plan, can I do this or is there some rule that only residents can sign up? Also will any of the dealers ship the sim to me or do I have to do everything in province?

Carrier(s)
    SaskTel
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by eeeaddict View Post
    I'm going to be visiting Regina for about 2-4 months, My carrier doesn't work outside GTA so I want to sign up for a postpaid plan, can I do this or is there some rule that only residents can sign up? Also will any of the dealers ship the sim to me or do I have to do everything in province?
    As long as you can bring your own unlocked device, there should be no issue with signing up for a monthly plan. SaskTel isn't only for residents of Saskatchewan. You'd be surprised that there are many people who live out of province that use SaskTel. As for if a dealer would send you a SIM card... that's completely up to them, and there are many dealers in the province to choose from.

Device(s)
    iPhone 5
    Carrier(s)
    SaskTel
    Feedback Score
    So people that use SaskTel out of province just care about the cheap data then, correct?
    Cause you can't get an out of province number or can you?

Device(s)
    IR GS BL00D Phone X N0 B.efore C.hrist E.ntity.. |nfinite HELLUS™ TnT $pawn + Ted§ Hell Hound TˇTher
    Carrier(s)
    M¤ther Nature !... @SS2MOUTH Death 0f SELFie -> HardWare Opiates
    Feedback Score
    12 (100%)

Feedback Score
    ya thats my thread ^_^

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jmasterfunk View Post
    As long as you can bring your own unlocked device, there should be no issue with signing up for a monthly plan. SaskTel isn't only for residents of Saskatchewan. You'd be surprised that there are many people who live out of province that use SaskTel. As for if a dealer would send you a SIM card... that's completely up to them, and there are many dealers in the province to choose from.
    haha that actually surprised me, does that mean they won't care that I don't have any residence or ID in sask?

Feedback Score
    I have had SaskTel in the past and I reside in MB. If going post paid just send the bill to your normal residence and pay online. That's what I did. Just got someone at the house to open the bill and text me the amount. SaskTel also has some good add on long distance plans if the calls are originating in SK.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using HowardForums

Feedback Score
    wait you lost me at text me the amount, do you mean they sent the bill to your MB address and you just paid off what you owed online?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by eeeaddict View Post
    wait you lost me at text me the amount, do you mean they sent the bill to your MB address and you just paid off what you owed online?
    Yup they sent the bill to my MB address and I just played what I owed using online banking.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using HowardForums

Carrier(s)
    Telus
    Feedback Score
    Can I port an Albertan number in? I am on Telus in Saskatoon cause I don't want to loose my number. (Had for years and years)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Feedback Score
    ^You can only Port numbers from and to, if a cell phone provider have native network in the Region where your number is from.
    Example.

I have a Alberta Banff number that is 587-×××-××××, I can not port that number to wind, mobilicity, sasktel, mts, videotron, Thunder bay tel because they do not provide native service in Banff Alberta but I can port that number to Telus, Bell, Rogers and there puppet brands because they have a native network in Banff Alberta.

Sent from Samsung S4 with Android Howardforums App.