Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Wind is headed for some bad publicity

Feedback Score
    The problem was initially reported well before any contractual time limits - the poor CS by WIND and blow-offs negate any of the issues with time that pass after that initial report of problems. The customer is not responsible for poor CS and having advanced technical knowledge of coverage areas regardless of whether this particular customer (the brother actually) had such knowledge or not. WIND claimed it was a non-issue when it wasn't. WIND is in the wrong regardless of ANY other circumstances. Buyer-beware is a good observation for the consumer but it is not an excuse or justification for the service provider.

Carrier(s)
    Koodo
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 2c View Post
    last month i had to call them to transfer money from a prepay voucher to my pay after line and to verify my details and the vouchers details they called me back after 24 hours.
    Well that's not fair, your dealer friend has access to more channels than the average customer. Your experiences are biased and reserved for employees only. Of which you are.

Carrier(s)
    wind
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Metric View Post
    Well that's not fair, your dealer friend has access to more channels than the average customer. Your experiences are biased and reserved for employees only. Of which you are.
    thanks for the acknowledgement.

how many other id's do you have under the hood?

Device(s)
    LG Nexus 4
    Carrier(s)
    Wind
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by robsaw View Post
    The problem was initially reported well before any contractual time limits - the poor CS by WIND and blow-offs negate any of the issues with time that pass after that initial report of problems. The customer is not responsible for poor CS and having advanced technical knowledge of coverage areas regardless of whether this particular customer (the brother actually) had such knowledge or not. WIND claimed it was a non-issue when it wasn't. WIND is in the wrong regardless of ANY other circumstances. Buyer-beware is a good observation for the consumer but it is not an excuse or justification for the service provider.
    I've received the same blow offs from Fido and Rogers. Not that I'm justifying it, but it's important to recognise that Wind is no worse than the others in this department.
    The word 'Pentaband' means '5 Bands', from the Greek word 'pente' meaning '5'. For a phone to be pentaband it has to support 5 bands. If the phone has AWS support, it doesn't automatically mean that it is pentaband.

Don't send me PMs for questions that can be asked publicly.

Device(s)
    BlackBerry Classic, BlackBerry Priv, Samsung Galaxy Note 4
    Carrier(s)
    Freedom Mobile
    Feedback Score
    WIND needs to kick in gear and realize OUTSOURCING OUR JOBS overseas is not the answer. WHY NOT employee within Canada, even if it's not at a premium wage (let's start off CSRs in Canada @ $11/hr) - some people would love that! (how many Canadians are unemployed?! - my point exactly). This is ridiculous. Inhouse reps provide a service unlike any other (that's true no matter what situation you look at). Even outsourcing within Canada has its drawbacks, mentality of reps for example - not getting the same wage/benefits as normal in-house reps. But still, why do companies think it's okay to save a few pennies by outsourcing overseas and still expect that their experience wont be hindered. Shame on WIND, I hate calling in to the WIND line, just hearing them try to speak english properly makes me want to go insane.

Device(s)
    Nokia 5110, Samsung SGH-P207, Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 6
    Carrier(s)
    Wind Mobile
    Feedback Score

By my count, three.

Carrier(s)
    Koodo
    Feedback Score

As many as you apparently.

Carrier(s)
    Koodo
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by FormerSlacker View Post
    By my count, three.
    Go on, share, who do you think I reallllly am?

Carrier(s)
    wind
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    never mind, its again business as usual.

Feedback Score
    The guy who I had personally confirmed used multiple ID's here to win a silly contest I had is accusing others now?

That's a little rich.

Back on topic people, these witch hunts never go anywhere anyways. And to respect the rules I can't reveal more information than I already have 2cf, so don't ask again.

Carrier(s)
    Koodo
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Tendenzi View Post
    The guy who I had personally confirmed used multiple ID's here to win a silly contest I had is accusing others now?

That's a little rich.
    lol seriously?

Carrier(s)
    wind
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    As many as you apparently.
    apparently i have only one.
    lol seriously?
    lolz
    well nothing was confirmed and its a general rule if a person is using multiple id's and found guilty he/she will be banned
    (i told tz by myself to take off the gold membership, otherwise i never received any confirmation by him or confirmation/warning by any moderator or by administrator that i am using multiple id's to mark votes)

Feedback Score
    apparently i have only one.
    So you keep saying. (You see how accusations are not nice, but you in particular were caught.)

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    So much love in the air, must be spring

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S3
    Carrier(s)
    WIND Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Seriously, who do you think he is? If you are going to accuse then you had better step up to the plate.

When you were running multiple alts it was very clear that you were iraqi_guy (or whatever that account was) at least.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast