Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Wind is headed for some bad publicity

Feedback Score
    What is the point of all this...

Device(s)
    IR GS BL00D Phone X N0 B.efore C.hrist E.ntity.. |nfinite HELLUS™ TnT $pawn + Ted§ Hell Hound TˇTher
    Carrier(s)
    M¤ther Nature !... @SS2MOUTH Death 0f SELFie -> HardWare Opiates
    Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TigerMSTR View Post
    They're all employed by wind and trying to divert our attention to this matter.
    Now who was I again?

Carrier(s)
    wind
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SharpieFiend View Post
    Seriously, who do you think he is? If you are going to accuse then you had better step up to the plate.

When you were running multiple alts it was very clear that you were iraqi_guy (or whatever that account was) at least.
    he is no one.

thanks for sticking to me like rice white once again.

Device(s)
    LG Nexus 4
    Carrier(s)
    Wind
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by dc2000 View Post
    WIND needs to kick in gear and realize OUTSOURCING OUR JOBS overseas is not the answer. WHY NOT employee within Canada, even if it's not at a premium wage (let's start off CSRs in Canada @ $11/hr) - some people would love that! (how many Canadians are unemployed?! - my point exactly). This is ridiculous. Inhouse reps provide a service unlike any other (that's true no matter what situation you look at). Even outsourcing within Canada has its drawbacks, mentality of reps for example - not getting the same wage/benefits as normal in-house reps. But still, why do companies think it's okay to save a few pennies by outsourcing overseas and still expect that their experience wont be hindered. Shame on WIND, I hate calling in to the WIND line, just hearing them try to speak english properly makes me want to go insane.
    Obama had a plan that gave tax breaks to US companies that had only American employees (unless there was a very good reason). The eBay call centre in Burnaby got closed for that reason. Would help if the Canadian government did that too.
    The word 'Pentaband' means '5 Bands', from the Greek word 'pente' meaning '5'. For a phone to be pentaband it has to support 5 bands. If the phone has AWS support, it doesn't automatically mean that it is pentaband.

Don't send me PMs for questions that can be asked publicly.

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S3
    Carrier(s)
    WIND Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 2c View Post
    he is no one.

He is obviously someone. You also still haven't answered the question, or were you just talking out of your butt again?

No problem, it's nice to know that you're finally admitting to using alts here.

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S3
    Carrier(s)
    WIND Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by migo View Post
    Obama had a plan that gave tax breaks to US companies that had only American employees (unless there was a very good reason). The eBay call centre in Burnaby got closed for that reason. Would help if the Canadian government did that too.
    Yes, and at the same time they were giving tax breaks to companies that moved employees out of the country. That's a strange paradox, isn't it?

It's much cheaper to employ an American then it is a Canadian because of their unemployment rate which was the real reason eBay moved out of Burnaby. The tax break might have given them the reason they needed to move.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 2c View Post
    he is no one.

You've said this wrong twice already. I think you should know, the saying is "sticking to me like white on rice"..... but whatever, you're so full of fail you seem to believe that when you're called out to be accountable that it's a compliment of sorts... Lame.

Device(s)
    LG Nexus 4
    Carrier(s)
    Wind
    Feedback Score
    Yes, and at the same time they were giving tax breaks to companies that moved employees out of the country. That's a strange paradox, isn't it?

It's much cheaper to employ an American then it is a Canadian because of their unemployment rate which was the real reason eBay moved out of Burnaby. The tax break might have given them the reason they needed to move.
    That is strange. Well, as much as the Cons have made some improvements (most of which were as a minority government), it's time for some new ideas to take it further (and reverse some of the damage).

Device(s)
    BB 9700
    Carrier(s)
    WIND Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by TigerMSTR View Post
    +1

I don't get it... everyone is bashing WIND's customer service. I agree it's terrible, I hate calling them myself.

But, why did he bother keeping the service and phone? He should have been fully aware of the return policy - he did mention he did all his homework and researched all the companies. He made the conscious decision to keep the product AFTER the 14 day policy - don't forget we are not even taking into consideration the talk time (30 minute limit as per policy) on the phone. As someone mentioned, he did not need to get such an expensive phone. The other phones are not "good" enough?! His brother only needs it for calling - yes there is data and such, but it seems his primary reason for getting the phone was to keep tabs on his brother and so the brother can communicate with the sister in the USA. Could he not have returned it and purchased a cheaper device on a prepaid option, and then later revisited the tab if service et al was sufficient?

While WIND customer service does suck, and failing to resolve issues in a timely manner could delay his actions. He ultimately decided to keep the product and service after the 14 days, and as per his signed WINDTab agreement, he should be held responsible for paying off the phone. Yes, the plan that WIND offers suits his needs, but as with all other telcos and even other services, if it did not work, why did he keep it? He could have went to a different provider that worked albeit possibly paying more.

First off, the service doesn’t work; and hasn’t worked since day 1- they can SEE all the dropped calls on their side- that should be more than enough right there for a company to accept that they screwed up, and eat the costs.Secondly, the ONLY reason we were past the 14 days is because THEIR tech support took longer than that to try and resolve the problem. I spent time working through the support steps that they themselves had engineered, not to mention their mistakes, them hanging up on me, them lying to me about the area being covered, and the time it took for them to call me back.

If your support process is padded with 24-48 hour call-back windows, and requires multiple calls to resolve issues, then you need to stop the clock on your return policy until a conclusion is come to- and the consumer can make an informed decision on whether to keep the account or not.

But it’s very possible that this is intentional; if you keep a half-***** support system in place, then it creates a scenario where customers could get pushed past the 14 day window, and are forced into a decision of paying out the Windtab in one lump sum (which for many people like my brother, is months and months of saving), or they just put up with the poor service and keep the account (because Wind refuses to cancel the account unless the Windtab is paid)- either way Wind wins.

No... you chose to keep it... you could have returned it before the 14 days. Clearly the service did not work for you and you were not happy with their level of customer service/resolution. Yet, you chose to keep it?
    So where are we now? After paying Wind Mobile over $500 for a service that never worked.

My brother needs to save every penny he has for the next six months to pay off the Windtab, and he’ll end up with a phone that he may or may not be able to use with another carrier. Meanwhile, he’ll have no phone, since he can’t afford a plan with another company until the Windtab is paid off.

Did you not do your research to pick a phone that would work on a different carrier? Besides, most of the newer (android) phones support the frequencies of Robellus - perhaps no LTE though.

He won’t be able to call our sister. I won’t be able to get a hold on him to check in on him; to make sure he’s taking his medication; to make sure he’s “ok”. And he’ll have no way to call me in an emergency- or if he just wants to tell me about his day.
    Remind me again how this is in anyway WIND's fault? You chose to keep a service that DID NOT work for you FROM DAY 1, and yet you blame the service provider? You could have found a different provider...

He’s autistic, so he doesn’t really understand why this happened, no matter how much I try to explain it to him. He feels ripped off, and he’s confused, and he feels abandoned by his family;
    and Wind Mobile did this to him for money.
    YOU abandoned him and are throwing the blame on WIND. YOU said you did your research, YOU should be fully aware of WIND's policy, and YOU should also be aware of the mixed reviews of WIND, and the multiple complaints of their poor customer service, yet YOU chose to stay. WIND is simply enforcing the terms of the WINDTab agreement which YOU read and agreed to. YOU were in full control to leave and go with a different provider, yet YOU chose not to. YOU are not bothering to see if you can use the phone elsewhere, instead again turning the blame to WIND.

Device(s)
    IR GS BL00D Phone X N0 B.efore C.hrist E.ntity.. |nfinite HELLUS™ TnT $pawn + Ted§ Hell Hound TˇTher
    Carrier(s)
    M¤ther Nature !... @SS2MOUTH Death 0f SELFie -> HardWare Opiates
    Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Maybe Buddy can work off his Wind tab as a Wind Cairo Customer Service Supervisor!! jk But then again it might be a vast improvement in improved customer relations and the Revelation that despotic service centre needs!

Feedback Score
    I've seen that link in other places and will say the same thing here: The fact that the brother is autistic makes NO difference to the situation at hand and is using her brothers autism to get sympathy which is disgusting.

Carrier(s)
    Wind
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by KRZR101 View Post
    I've seen that link in other places and will say the same thing here: The fact that the brother is autistic makes NO difference to the situation at hand and is using her brothers autism to get sympathy which is disgusting.
    I have to agree. After reading through his lengthy post i have to say that he decided to keep the service and phone so he should pay for it. Sure Wind could make an exception for him, but they don't have to. Its unfortunate that we don't have more Canadian call centre reps or reps that will be more honest. After the initial trouble shooting steps he should have been advised that it may take a while to fix his area, so he can either stay or return the phone. Then again, from the sounds of it his brother probably just blow by the under 30 min return policy so I'm not sure if that was an option.

I'm also curious why his brother didn't decide to just return the phone, he is a highly technical guy he should have known better. The fact that he worked as a tech support agent before and felt he was getting blown off should have rang some alarm bells for him.
    Just loving it.

Device(s)
    BlackBerry Classic, BlackBerry Priv, Samsung Galaxy Note 4
    Carrier(s)
    Freedom Mobile
    Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by migo View Post
    I worked for eBay when they shut our office down in north Burnaby. I can assure you this hit very close to home. There were some people that spent years at that office, others who got transferred from down south to only lose their job(and not be transferred back), even the Site Director of the office was let go, no chance in a re-hire for a different location(San Jose I believe). Our office did almost more than the main head office in California - so for it to be outsourced was ridiculous, and it's one of the reasons why I have such a sour taste when I hear someone foreign. That job could be given locally - even if it was at minimum wage, still why not? It was silly, and wish it didn't happen. I enjoyed working for eBay.

Feedback Score

Wind network

You Use to sell Wind means ? You dont sell wind Anymore at your location ??? and is it because they have bad customer service/network or ???

Feedback Score
    So you stopped selling Wind Mobile because you thinnk they lie about their coverage Maps , or because they have poor network or below average customer service ?? Or is there something else that stopped you selling WInd ?????

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast