Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The real reason for an AWS iPhone5

Carrier(s)
    WIND Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by dc2000 View Post
    Okay back on topic fellas, WIND needs to kick in gear and realize OUTSOURCING OUR JOBS overseas is not the answer. WHY NOT employee within Canada, even if it's not at a premium wage (let's start off CSRs in Canada @ $11/hr) - some people would love that! (how many Canadians are unemployed?! - my point exactly). This is ridiculous. Inhouse reps provide a service unlike any other (that's true no matter what situation you look at). Even outsourcing within Canada has its drawbacks, mentality of reps for example - not getting the same wage/benefits as normal in-house reps. But still, why do companies think it's okay to save a few pennies by outsourcing overseas and still expect that their experience wont be hindered. Shame on WIND, I hate calling in to the WIND line, just hearing them try to speak english properly makes me want to go insane.
    How is that back to the topic of an AWS iPhone 5?

Is everyone on the WIND sub-forum suffering from ADD while high on meth at the same time? Well, I guess there are also the crack heads that drag every thread back to the same topic about cartels having too much control...

Device(s)
    BlackBerry Classic, BlackBerry Priv, Samsung Galaxy Note 4
    Carrier(s)
    Freedom Mobile
    Feedback Score
    @bwalter - shut your filthy mouth ok, I clearly posted it in the wrong thread. DUH. Calling me a crack head? What a ****ing joke you are. People make mistakes, and I clearly did up there. DUH, jokes.

Device(s)
    Samsung U430 (fully functioinal bluetooth)
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by TigerMSTR View Post
    Apple makes phones. Wind is a wireless carrier that connects phones. Now do you see the relation?

In other news, my cousin is pregnant for the third time this month! (this is totally relevant because she ownes an iPhone on an AWS carrier)
    I'm a Verizon subscriber. Can I post, too?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using HowardForums

Device(s)
    LG Nexus 4
    Carrier(s)
    Wind
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by xtachx View Post
    BB10 might be a loser but BGR started crying about how bad it is even before it was realeased. They never reviewed it! You cant comment on something you never saw, no matter how good or bad it is. That makes me question BGR's quality of articles.
    BGR never had quality anything. They just had interesting leaks - some of which were right.
    The word 'Pentaband' means '5 Bands', from the Greek word 'pente' meaning '5'. For a phone to be pentaband it has to support 5 bands. If the phone has AWS support, it doesn't automatically mean that it is pentaband.

Don't send me PMs for questions that can be asked publicly.

Carrier(s)
    Koodo
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Steveanderson13 View Post
    I'm a Verizon subscriber. Can I post, too?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using HowardForums
    You just did! Yay!

Sent from my HTC Amaze 4G using HowardForums
    Rome wasn't built in a day, but if Wind was the builder, it would still be under construction.

Device(s)
    Honor Play 6GB 128GB version, Xiaomi mi A1, testing Meiigoo S8.
    Carrier(s)
    Virgin, HOT mobile Israel.
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by bwalter View Post
    How is that back to the topic of an AWS iPhone 5?

Is everyone on the WIND sub-forum suffering from ADD while high on meth at the same time? Well, I guess there are also the crack heads that drag every thread back to the same topic about cartels having too much control...
    Man you are to funny!
    Phones using: Honor Play 6GB 128GB,wife using LG G7 One, son using iPhone XR,daughter using iPhone XR, Youngest son using Xiaomi Redmi 5.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2