Page 248 of 249 FirstFirst ... 148 198 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 LastLast
Results 3,706 to 3,720 of 3725

Thread: OFFICIAL: Tracfone/Net10 Phone Deals

Device(s)
    Moto X4, Moto G6, Moto E5 Play, ZTE F160, Kyo Dura XT
    Carrier(s)
    TracFone, FreeUp, Freedompop, Tello, T-Mo Prepaid
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by CoyoteChris View Post
    Are those codes only good on the Tracfone "my account" website or will they work on say "Pinzoo?"
    If you buy a PIN code on Pinzoo and apply it yourself, then any valid code should work.

If you select the option "Refill my phone for me", Pinzoo may not have an option to add the code. Someone who has done this will have to chime in.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by millept View Post
    If you buy a PIN code on Pinzoo and apply it yourself, then any valid code should work.

If you select the option "Refill my phone for me", Pinzoo may not have an option to add the code. Someone who has done this will have to chime in.
    Thanks! I will try it. (addendum. Pinzoo seems to be out of minutes???????????????? I used my TF account and it ate the promo code just fine. ) If this a great forum or what?
    Last edited by CoyoteChris; 01-30-2021 at 11:54 PM.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by CoyoteChris View Post
    I saw these two deals on HSN today. What is the difference between the two phones besides $50? The specs look the same.
    I think they also screwed up the name OPTIMO MAXX and the pricing with Moto G Power XT2041DL (2020/ $119 ON SALE) which is a much newer/better with 64GB storage and 4GB and 3 Cameras... than Optimo Maxx (2019 -$175) with only 32GB storage and 3gb and 2 cameras.

Feedback Score
    Does anyone know if the phone bundles they sell on Ebay have the 1 year of service already added to the SIM card, or if it is just a separate card included with the phone? I'm thinking of getting one. If it is a separate card maybe I could use the service card with a different spare phone.

Device(s)
    LG Q7+, LG Journey, LG Stylo 4+
    Carrier(s)
    TF/AT&T, TF/Verizon, FreeUp
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by eohippus View Post
    Does anyone know if the phone bundles they sell on Ebay have the 1 year of service already added to the SIM card, or if it is just a separate card included with the phone? I'm thinking of getting one. If it is a separate card maybe I could use the service card with a different spare phone.
    The phone bundles on Ebay, HSN, QVC no longer come with a separate time card. The days/units are preloaded to the SIM and the phone has to be activated to get them.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by hpham View Post
    The phone bundles on Ebay, HSN, QVC no longer come with a separate time card. The days/units are preloaded to the SIM and the phone has to be activated to get them.
    Thank you for the reply!
    If I were to get one and activate it by transferring a TF number that I already have (combining all the service), is there a problem with soon after transferring the number and all that combined service to a different phone?
    Last edited by eohippus; 02-26-2021 at 10:15 AM.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by eohippus View Post
    Thank you for the reply!
    If I were to get one and activate it by transferring a TF number that I already have (combining all the service), do there a problem with soon after transferring the number and all that combined service to a different phone?
    We have been able to do what you are asking. Conventional wisdom is to wait a couple of days to do the final transfer to the third phone. You may run into problems if the total units being transferred are very high, like in the multi-thousands of units.

Carrier(s)
    Tracfone
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by hpham View Post
    If you see a phone for sale at Tracfone dot com that says an airtime purchase is required... the airtime you chose will be attached to the already installed SIM card... unless TF has changed this again.
    A BIG problem arises if you are forced to buy an unlimited plan and you had planned to transfer paygo service to activate.

Carrier(s)
    TracFone
    Feedback Score
    I was browsing there this morning and looked at an iPhone. $100 off ("Service Plan Required for Activation").
    I clicked the chat button and said that I'm an existing customer and asked if I would be able to use it with my current account.
    They said that as long as the phone # is active then it would work.
    Then they came back and added that I may have to buy some? service but my current balance would be preserved.

I wasn't intending to buy at that time anyway, but I wondered if buying that phone might have routed me into the "unlimited" zone.
    iPhone 7 Plus on Tracfone BYOP.
    I hate Apple. (I really miss Android)

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian VT View Post
    I was browsing there this morning and looked at an iPhone. $100 off ("Service Plan Required for Activation").
    I clicked the chat button and said that I'm an existing customer and asked if I would be able to use it with my current account.
    They said that as long as the phone # is active then it would work.
    Then they came back and added that I may have to buy some? service but my current balance would be preserved.

I wasn't intending to buy at that time anyway, but I wondered if buying that phone might have routed me into the "unlimited" zone.
    Yes, the purchase of a service plan is required with the iPhone. (Via the website).
    It's just a one-month plan, and it comes preloaded on the SIM. (At least it does with the Android Tracfones I've bought from the website recently.)
    You would activate it on your existing line just as you would with any new Tracfone-branded device, by asking to TRANSFER your existing line to the new device.

For the next 30 days, your new iPhone will use the Unlijmited talk/text plan you had to buy with it. After that 30 days, if you don't add another Unlimited Refill, your line will revert to using your old buckets and days. So you're not stuck on the Unlimited Plans forever.

It's a little irritating that you have to buy that plan even if you want to use it on an existing line-- but the Trac iPhones are so much cheaper than other sources that I just figure it in as part of the price of the phone, and it still looks good if you want an iPhone.
    My Tello referral code is P3BSR5HV, and gets both of us 10 Tello Dollars to pay for a plan.
    https://tello.com/account/register?_referral=P3BSR5HV

Carrier(s)
    TracFone
    Feedback Score
    Good info. Thanks!

Carrier(s)
    Tracfone
    Feedback Score
    RAKUTEN...Today`s Hot Deal
    eBay
    Get 15% off any $75 order.
    plus up to 1% Cash Back
    Use Promo Code: PREP4SPRING

The code may Not work without going through the Rakuten cashback site?

Carrier(s)
    TracFone
    Feedback Score
    What's the hot deal on TracFones today? My mother is due for an upgrade.
    I think she's on a Moto something now.

Carrier(s)
    Tracfone
    Feedback Score
    Look at the bundles at HSN, QVC, and Tracfone e-Bay store.
    https://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?_nkw...reless&_sop=15

Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    As Tracfancier said, the QVC, HSN and ebay Tracfones bundled with a year of service are good deals. If she wants an iphone, tracfone's own website has the SE for $200.
    IMO, the Moto G Power for $120 on hsn and qvc is the best deal right now. But it's a large and relatively heavy phone due to the large screen and huge battery. For smaller and cheaper, look at the $60 Moto E6 or LG K31 Rebel. HSN recently added a Moto E bundle (E is a newer model than the E6, despite the name) for $80.

Page 248 of 249 FirstFirst ... 148 198 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 LastLast