Thread: Help! Problem with Sprint kicking me off my plan!

Feedback Score

Help! Problem with Sprint kicking me off my plan!

Hello,

So I was on a 3rd party employee plan, and haven't worked for Sprint in years, and they still didn't catch on, until today. Now I can no longer make calls on this plan says customer service. But I can receive calls, use texting, and use internet.

Is there any way around to use my internet to make calls somehow, so I can stay on this employee plan? An app or a free service?

Hopefully I'm in the right sub-forum?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Device(s)
    HTC EVO LTE
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAH...

It was good while it lasted, hope you lost your phone number as well.

Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile US
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    If on Android or iPhone there's the Vonage VOIP app for outgoing calls. Not sure how well it would work on your data connection.
    Carriers I've used: Sprint, T-Mobile, Cricket, AT&T, Verizon, Page Plus, Virgin Mobile, Movistar, AT&T Mexico, Telcel, Straight Talk, RingPlus.
    Phones I've used: iPhone 6S, iPhone 5c, HTC One M9, Samsung Galaxy S3, LG G2, BlackBerry Storm, Nokia 820, Motorola Atrix HD, iPhone 4S, HTC One V, iPhone 4, Nokia Lumia 900, Nokia N9, Samsung Focus, Samsung Captivate, Nokia N900, HTC 8525, iPhone 3GS, iPhone, Nokia E61i, Siemens A56...

Device(s)
    HTC One M8
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    If they've hotlined your account, its just a matter of time until the service is disconnected... Call them up and see what the problem is--and yes, I agree with what the others said--it was good while it lasted, now it's time to start paying back into the house lol

N

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by corys00 View Post
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAH...

It was good while it lasted, hope you lost your phone number as well.
    Ouch... I though people were friendly around these parts.

I still have service, so no, I wont lose my number.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by NGeorge View Post
    If they've hotlined your account, its just a matter of time until the service is disconnected... Call them up and see what the problem is--and yes, I agree with what the others said--it was good while it lasted, now it's time to start paying back into the house lol

N
    Thanks for the response. What is hotlined? Sad thing is I just realized that my text just stopped working as we speak. It was good while it lasted, I'm surprised it took so long for them to catch on and do their audits.

They did mention to me on the phone that if I was no longer working for Sprint, that they could probably get me on a retention plan.

Not sure I will go back to sprint depending on the price.

Does anybody know if SERO is still alive and worth it? Like do they even have good phones that will work on SERO these days? Like the S3?

The only option I can think of changing to is Straight Talk for $50 a month. Any other cheap options like that these days?

Thanks

Feedback Score
    Screw em', if they don't want your business switch carriers. SERO is still around, I think its $70 for a single line, T-mobile has a $30 100min/5gb plan, Boost/Virgin mobile has $55 unlimited if you like Sprints Network, $45 for Straight Talk. Check out the MVNO forum for your prepaid options. Port before you lose your number.

You could also call and see if they would give you a special offer.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by s99nj View Post
    Screw em', if they don't want your business switch carriers. SERO is still around, I think its $70 for a single line, T-mobile has a $30 100min/5gb plan, Boost/Virgin mobile has $55 unlimited if you like Sprints Network, $45 for Straight Talk. Check out the MVNO forum for your prepaid options. Port before you lose your number.

You could also call and see if they would give you a special offer.
    Thanks for the info. I called and talked to them. They offered me ex employee "SERO" plan. $50 a month for 500 landline minutes, unlimited mobile to mobile, unlimited text, unlimited data. I took it for now, since its about the same price for Straight Talk.

Device(s)
    Nexus 6
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Jboy11 View Post
    Thanks for the info. I called and talked to them. They offered me ex employee "SERO" plan. $50 a month for 500 landline minutes, unlimited mobile to mobile, unlimited text, unlimited data. I took it for now, since its about the same price for Straight Talk.
    Is that "Any Mobile" phone numbers? and that includes roaming?

Device(s)
    HTC One M8
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    Sounds like they put him on SERO Premium for 40 + 10 for data. That does include Any Mobile and also allows you to use any Sprint phone, plus be eligible for upgrades.

N

Device(s)
    iPhone X 64 GB Silver
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Unlimited
    Feedback Score
    I'm sure you could still find the SERO plans they still give to non-employees.

Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score

Re: Help! Problem with Sprint kicking me off my plan!

Hopefully you have google voice and an android phone. Download "google voice callback" from the AMAZON app store. The app sends a callback request to google voice, which first calls your phone number and then connects you to the number dialed.

Blamo

Sent from my XT897 using Tapatalk 2